Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

They don't want my money :-(((

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> They don't want my money :-((( Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
They don't want my money :-((( - 11/21/2007 11:54:12 PM   
nukkxx5058

Hi I am trying to buy 2 games (harpoon and AACW) but my VISA payment is systematically refused (I tried 3 times) and I swear god I have cash on my account and that I double checked the form entries and that I did everything right ...

Anybody else having problems right now (11/21/07)

Some Admin, please help !

Thx

nukkxx
Post #: 1
RE: They don't want my money :-((( - 11/22/2007 2:21:44 AM   
redbear

You have to write to the webhelp@digitalriver.com mail with the order number and the error that the process is giving to you and they will fixed for you so you could purchase your game.

They take three to four days to responce.

(in reply to nukkxx5058)
Post #: 2
RE: They don't want my money :-((( - 11/22/2007 11:37:46 AM   
nukkxx5058

Thanks for your response. I will try again this morning (i'm in europe) and if it still doesn't work, i will maybe contact them as you suggested.

But I think it's a pity because it's not the first time I have problem with them. If I was matrix, I would change the e-shop provider because they are probably losing lots of money because of these digtal river incompetent guys ...

As a customer, I don't want to spend time discussing with the e-shop admins ... I want to click'n'download my game. Period.

Thanks again for your response. I hope I get through this ...

(in reply to redbear)
Post #: 3
RE: They don't want my money :-((( - 11/22/2007 11:46:52 AM   
nukkxx5058

We're Sorry. Your order cannot be completed because either inaccurate or incomplete information was entered. If you believe that we have mistakenly denied your order, please use your browser's "Back" button, re-enter your billing information, and try to submit your order again. It is very important that the billing address you enter matches the billing address of your payment method. If you continue to have problems please wait 24 hours and try again.(Error Number: 30024002 - 0)

(in reply to nukkxx5058)
Post #: 4
RE: They don't want my money :-((( - 11/22/2007 2:05:15 PM   
Erik Rutins

Hi Nukxx,

Please e-mail us at support@matrixgames.com with your order number and a description of the problem (you can also e-mail me at erikr@matrixgames.com) and we'll investigate. However, DR is closed for the holiday weekend as are we, so it may take a while to sort this out.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to nukkxx5058)
Post #: 5
RE: They don't want my money :-((( - 12/1/2007 5:44:24 PM   
serg3d1

Are you using firefox ? Digital river is using framing for redirection to credit card site to confirm order. I was not able to use it with firefox, but had success with IE.

(in reply to nukkxx5058)
Post #: 6
RE: They don't want my money :-((( - 12/6/2007 1:42:52 AM   
jadam12

I have the same problem, tried it with firefox, IE and avant browser a hundred times but still no success.
Its strange, since about a year ago I was able to purchase games from Matrix games without much trouble.

(in reply to serg3d1)
Post #: 7
RE: They don't want my money :-((( - 12/6/2007 4:32:32 PM   
Deride

Not entirely sure what the issue is here, but based on the error message, it sounds like the address validation services (AVS) they are using is returning an error code based on the information you have entered. Do you have another card you can try? Or, can you make absolute sure that the address you have entered exactly matches where your credit card bill goes?

I've worked on some major e-commerce web sites in the past, and there are just some address / card combinations that show a failure regardless of what you do.

Deride

(in reply to jadam12)
Post #: 8
RE: They don't want my money :-((( - 12/6/2007 7:16:47 PM   
jadam12

Well I've tried for over 10 hours yesterday with small breaks and constantly changing the parameters. Even the ones appearing on my cc bill are not accepted by the system.
I really dont know whats going on. Now, 24 hours later the same error, the same inability to get it work...
I hope Erik will have more luck than me with finding out what's the problem...

Adam

(in reply to Deride)
Post #: 9
RE: They don't want my money :-((( - 12/6/2007 9:40:01 PM   
Hertston

Couldn't you try setting up a PayPal account using your card, and then pay DR by PayPal? That way at best you would get your game and at worst you would know the problem isn't just with DR, which might help pin it down.

(in reply to jadam12)
Post #: 10
RE: They don't want my money :-((( - 12/6/2007 11:02:06 PM   
jadam12

Tried it and I have the same problem, it does not even redirect me to paypal's website...

(in reply to Hertston)
Post #: 11
RE: They don't want my money :-((( - 12/7/2007 1:04:28 AM   
jadam12

OK. Still nothing. No official response about the solution. Still the same problem.
I tend to agree with the thread starter that it is not a good way to make people buy the games.
I was unable to pay with bank transfer from Hungary, so I got a webcard. Now I'm unable to buy anything with it because of this stupid error.
I'm waiting for more than 2 days now, and spent a lot of time clicking the same button and typing my billing info over a hundred times just to get the same irritating error message.
I do not want to spend my free time with this, I want to buy and play the games.

(in reply to jadam12)
Post #: 12
RE: They don't want my money :-((( - 4/1/2008 8:51:27 PM   
Binter

I now have the same problem again.

It is so difficult for me to buy these games I love so much.

I am trying to buy a game since yesterday with no luck at all.

Even no replies to my e-mails

PLEASE let me buy my game

(in reply to jadam12)
Post #: 13
RE: They don't want my money :-((( - 4/1/2008 9:21:28 PM   
Erik Rutins

Did you e-mail us at support@matrixgames.com or some other address?

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to Binter)
Post #: 14
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> They don't want my money :-((( Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI