Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

PBEM cheat messages

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Advanced Tactics Support >> PBEM cheat messages Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
PBEM cheat messages - 4/22/2008 10:04:44 AM   
Herode_2

Hi Vic,

I don't know if the bug is related to this one, but in this same game, 2 thins happen :

- my opponent tells me he has each turn a possible cheat warning with the Axis (me) opening twice his turns. Except for the first 2 turns (crash after the bug on turn 1, after an audio driver bug on turn 2), I did not have to re-open my turns.

- when I opened the last file received from my opponent, I had 2 "possible cheat warnings" : the first telling me the Allied players (my opponent) opened his turn twice, the second telling me that the Axis player (me !!) also opened his turn twice
Post #: 1
RE: PBEM cheat messages - 4/22/2008 10:49:40 AM   
Vic

hi herode,

try deleting your log.mlc file in the bin directory.

also could it be that you started a scenario as axis with sending an already played first turn (since you are making the same moves as you did in a previous game) to somebody?

kind regards,
vic

(in reply to Herode_2)
Post #: 2
RE: PBEM cheat messages - 4/22/2008 11:58:46 AM   
Herode_2

quote:

ORIGINAL: Vic
also could it be that you started a scenario as axis with sending an already played first turn (since you are making the same moves as you did in a previous game) to somebody?

No : after the first crash, I reset the game from scratch and replayed all my moves. And as the game crashed during my turn 1, nothing at all was saved (at least not by me as a .pt2 temporary file...)

I'll try deleting the log.mlc file. Thanks !

(in reply to Vic)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Advanced Tactics Support >> PBEM cheat messages Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI