Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Looking for japanese opponent

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Opponents wanted >> Looking for japanese opponent Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Looking for japanese opponent - 5/18/2008 3:14:46 AM   
Gauna

I have already found opponent.

Scen 15 from stock or 155 from CHS, but if is possible I prefer CHS

At least one turn per day

I would like, more than historical, a realistic game. I have read a lot of house rules and I would like to play with these, but are negotiable

-Auto Sub Ops: off
-Auto Air and Ground Rep's off
-PDU: on
-Reinforcement variable (+/- 15 days)
-Historical 1st turn Off But at least 4 CV have to attack PH
-Allies can only change orders for the Air units in Philippines (but they can't rebase them)
-No second strike on Pearl. The KB have to go to any Jap base before it continues with any deliberate air ops.

General:
-No City attacks in or out of China
-Para units need to be used as whole units
-No shock attack with pursuit except for tank/cavalry units in Road/rail hexes only (no units can shock attack with pursuit

in trail hexes)
-No empty base training runs
-Aircraft Stacking: The maximum number of aircraft that can use an airbase is limited to 110 times the base size.
-ASW TF (6 Ships Max.)
-5000 mines máximun per hex.
-No invasions by subs

Allies:
-2E LBA must stay that way except for few Bolo units wich can be upgraded to 4E by default
-4E's naval attack 10k feet Minimum (B-29's can't be set on Naval Attack)
-US 2E minimum 2k Feet Naval Attack till 1943 (commonwealth planes are excluded)
-Chinese units need to change command before exiting China
-Max 2 PT squadrons (6 craft each) per base with Port lvl 4 or less 3 with port level 5 or more

Japan:
-First turn: no attacks on Allied bases more than 10 hexes from a Japanese starting base. Additionally, no Japanese transport TF may end turn 1 less than 5 hexes from any Allied base more than 10 hexes from a Japanese base.
- Kwantung Army units need to pay PP to change command to be used outside of Manchukuo
- If Japan wants to attack SU it needs to activate it 2 months before the actual attack
- Japanese ships need to stay off Aden/Panama and 5 hexes from the exit of the sea leanes to them.

Atolls:

-Fortifications: Maximum fortification on an atoll is limited to the airfield SBS + port SBS. For example Wotje is port 1 (1) and airfield 0 (1). The max fortifications would be 1+1 = 2. Note some Atolls will start with larger fortifications – these should not be increased.

-Defensive Stacking limits: Any combination of units up to 10,000 men per max fort level as above in LCUs may be stationed at an Atoll. Each vehicle (tank, engineering vehicle, etc) counts as 4 men. If an atoll starts with higher fort level, that will determine troops limits.

< Message edited by Gauna -- 5/20/2008 5:30:32 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: Looking for japanese opponent - 5/18/2008 7:55:11 PM   
Farragut

Hi Gauna,

I saw you aare looking for an opponent. Myself-san will be very pleased to teach you how the true samurais fight. House rules are OK for me.

By the way, my planes can take off early in the morning from my current base, bomb Vitoria-Gasteiz, destroy some planes in the field and be back for lunch.....

If interested:

AGUR

< Message edited by Farragut -- 5/22/2008 11:48:46 PM >

SI VIS PACEM, COLE IVSTITIAM

(in reply to Gauna)
Post #: 2
RE: Looking for japanese opponent - 5/22/2008 9:19:23 PM   
el cid again

You should edit your email out of this thread - to save you from hostile crawlers.

(in reply to Farragut)
Post #: 3
RE: Looking for japanese opponent - 5/22/2008 11:49:57 PM   
Farragut

to El Cid:

thanks for warning

i'll be more careful next time

Farragut

SI VIS PACEM, COLE IVSTITIAM

(in reply to el cid again)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Opponents wanted >> Looking for japanese opponent Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI