Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Manual

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Harpoon 3 - Advanced Naval Warfare >> Harpoon 3 ANW Support >> Manual Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Manual - 6/13/2008 5:29:13 AM   
SonarMB

Does anyone have the upated H3 manual as a pdf doc rather than images....my poor old printer is having convulsions trying to print it. Or at least a B/W version?

The ocean has no compassion, no faith, no law, no memory. Its fickleness is to be held true to man's purpose only by an undaunted resolution and by sleepless, armed, jealous vigilance in which, perhaps, there has always been more hate than love.
Post #: 1
RE: Harpoon - 6/13/2008 7:48:38 AM   
hermanhum

I am confused.  Aren't the files located in your ANW Manuals sub-folder Adobe acrobat *.pdf files already?  Is there a different type of *.pdf file you are talking about?

(in reply to SonarMB)
Post #: 2
RE: Harpoon - 6/13/2008 9:07:17 AM   
Blacklight

I would say that if you must have a printed hard copy of the manuals (And printed ones do come in handy), copy the pdf files to a CD or flash drive, and bring them down to your local Staples or Kinkos and have them print up a black & white copy of them (Make sure to make the printing doublesided as this will cut down on the manual size and may save you a little money because they use less paper).  You can also have them bound for you there too or if you want to save cash, three hole punch them into a binder.  I believe I paid something like $10-$12 at Staples for the regular game manual and it was something like $9-$10 to get the Advanced Manual printed and I had them comb bound as well.  I recall it didn't come to more than $20.  

(in reply to hermanhum)
Post #: 3
RE: Harpoon - 6/13/2008 12:47:05 PM   
SonarMB

Sorry I live in Oztralia so I dont know if we have those stores here.

The manual is a pdf but its in different colours and appears as images rather than a a straight document.

But thanks for the replies thus far

The ocean has no compassion, no faith, no law, no memory. Its fickleness is to be held true to man's purpose only by an undaunted resolution and by sleepless, armed, jealous vigilance in which, perhaps, there has always been more hate than love.

(in reply to Blacklight)
Post #: 4
RE: Harpoon - 6/13/2008 2:15:23 PM   
SonarMB

Oh dear I really am having a blond year this year....Had I looked in the Manuals dir on my silly puter I would have naoticed that there are 2 versions of each manual. First is a Ebook and the second is a light..........DUHHHHHHH

(in reply to SonarMB)
Post #: 5
RE: Harpoon - 6/13/2008 5:50:18 PM   
Erik Rutins

Also, if you have any trouble with it, try uninstalling all older versions of Acrobat and reinstalling just the latest from www.adobe.com.

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to SonarMB)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Harpoon 3 - Advanced Naval Warfare >> Harpoon 3 ANW Support >> Manual Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI