Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

How do you get support?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> How do you get support? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How do you get support? - 6/28/2008 4:18:05 AM   
what if

How do you get support to actually get in touch? Your systems have no record of my downloaded games even though they are less than a year old and I have paid for download extension.
I have emailed you guys about this and all I've got is silence. It may be because my email has changed, although I did give my new email in my original communication. By the way, how do you change your email addresss on your systems?
Post #: 1
RE: How do you get support? - 6/28/2008 4:40:21 AM   
Gem35

Email erik rutins or the other moderators directly, they will be more than happy to help you.

It doesn't make any sense, Admiral. Were we better than the Japanese or just luckier?

Banner By Feurer Krieg

(in reply to what if)
Post #: 2
RE: How do you get support? - 6/28/2008 5:08:59 AM   
wworld7

quote:

ORIGINAL: what if

How do you get support to actually get in touch? Your systems have no record of my downloaded games even though they are less than a year old and I have paid for download extension.
I have emailed you guys about this and all I've got is silence. It may be because my email has changed, although I did give my new email in my original communication. By the way, how do you change your email addresss on your systems?

Please note that the Matrix crew is away at the Origins convention this week. So you might not get a response until Monday or so.

Flipper

(in reply to what if)
Post #: 3
RE: How do you get support? - 6/29/2008 1:34:00 AM   
Curious

You have to REGISTER your Matrix games with Matrix.

CB

(in reply to wworld7)
Post #: 4
RE: How do you get support? - 6/30/2008 12:17:19 AM   
Marc von Martial

quote:

ORIGINAL: Curious

CB

You do not have to register your games to get support. Registering gives you a little extras though.

(in reply to Curious)
Post #: 5
RE: How do you get support? - 6/30/2008 12:18:19 AM   
Marc von Martial

quote:

Where did you look up the records and whome did you email?

Our support email is support@matrixgames.com

(in reply to what if)
Post #: 6
RE: How do you get support? - 6/30/2008 7:31:36 AM   
Curious

quote:

ORIGINAL: Marc Schwanebeck

quote:

ORIGINAL: Curious

CB

You do not have to register your games to get support. Registering gives you a little extras though.

Sorry, I wasn't refering to what if's inquiry about support. I was refering to his inquiry about a list of the games he has purchased from Matrix. I should have been more specific.

CB

(in reply to Marc von Martial)
Post #: 7
RE: How do you get support? - 7/1/2008 12:36:19 AM   
what if

Hi, I sent my email via the support section, at least a week ago. I am not sure whether or not I have registered my games, but I have used the extended download service before without any problems. I have followed your instructions to re-download my games but without any success, even disabling my firewall, clearing internet history and enabling cookies. I have also gone directly to "findmyorder", but they only have a record of my purchase from window washer. I have order numbers and serial numbers for all my games if that would help.

I think the real problem is that my email address has changed from the one used for the original purchases and there doesn't seem to be a way to update your records with my new email address.

By the way is it necessary to register your games to use the extended download service?

(in reply to what if)
Post #: 8
RE: How do you get support? - 7/1/2008 10:21:38 PM   
Hertston

quote:

"Download extension" is a total red herring; you can re-download anything Matrix whether you fork out for it or not. Or at least I've never had any trouble re-downloading. I assume that is not the case with other publishers who use DR. Why not just burn a copy of the download to disk together with .txt file containing the serial?

Did you register your games via the members club? You shouldn't have to for the purchase system to keep track of them (as long as you have your card details), but it seems very odd they have disappeared from both systems.

(in reply to what if)
Post #: 9
RE: How do you get support? - 7/1/2008 11:33:21 PM   
what if

What the heck is going on!!!! Tried to register my games in the members area using the serial numbers and it says the page cannot be displayed. This is really beginning to grate. Why have I paid for extended download only to have my games totally evaporate? I don't want to start slinging mud, so can someone from tech support please help me.

(in reply to what if)
Post #: 10
RE: How do you get support? - 7/1/2008 11:49:29 PM   
Erik Rutins

Virtually our entire staff has been away at one of our two big annual conventions (Origins) for the last week. In addition, we are moving our servers (physically) and upgrading the site. For this reason, support is behind and we have some services that are currently offline. Everything shold be back to normal and all pending support questions should be answered by the end of this week. Thanks in advance for your patience.

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to what if)
Post #: 11
RE: How do you get support? - 7/16/2008 11:35:55 PM   
what if

Hi, I have been able to register my games, but I am still unable to use the extended download service for my games. Is it possible to get a voucher or something similar so that I can download my games free (seeing that I have paid for the extended download). I can provide proof of purchase if necessary.
I have only purchased two games so it shouldn't be too much trouble!!!

(in reply to what if)
Post #: 12
RE: How do you get support? - 8/21/2008 1:23:10 PM   
joycee

quote:

flipperwasirish

Hi
I think flipperwasirish is right. If you guys are looking for online dominoes game I have a good option . You can play online dominoes games on Dominoes Stars . Its really good.

http://www.dominoesstars.com/

(in reply to what if)
Post #: 13
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> How do you get support? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI