How do you get support? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers

what if -> How do you get support? (6/28/2008 4:18:05 AM)

How do you get support to actually get in touch? Your systems have no record of my downloaded games even though they are less than a year old and I have paid for download extension.
I have emailed you guys about this and all I've got is silence. It may be because my email has changed, although I did give my new email in my original communication. By the way, how do you change your email addresss on your systems?

Gem35 -> RE: How do you get support? (6/28/2008 4:40:21 AM)

Email erik rutins or the other moderators directly, they will be more than happy to help you.

wworld7 -> RE: How do you get support? (6/28/2008 5:08:59 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: what if

How do you get support to actually get in touch? Your systems have no record of my downloaded games even though they are less than a year old and I have paid for download extension.
I have emailed you guys about this and all I've got is silence. It may be because my email has changed, although I did give my new email in my original communication. By the way, how do you change your email addresss on your systems?

Please note that the Matrix crew is away at the Origins convention this week. So you might not get a response until Monday or so.

Curious -> RE: How do you get support? (6/29/2008 1:34:00 AM)

You have to REGISTER your Matrix games with Matrix. [image]http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/image/s13.gif[/image]

CB

Marc von Martial -> RE: How do you get support? (6/30/2008 12:17:19 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Curious

You have to REGISTER your Matrix games with Matrix. [image]http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/image/s13.gif[/image]

CB

You do not have to register your games to get support. Registering gives you a little extras though.

Marc von Martial -> RE: How do you get support? (6/30/2008 12:18:19 AM)

quote:

Where did you look up the records and whome did you email?

Our support email is support@matrixgames.com

Curious -> RE: How do you get support? (6/30/2008 7:31:36 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Marc Schwanebeck

quote:

ORIGINAL: Curious

CB

You do not have to register your games to get support. Registering gives you a little extras though.

Sorry, I wasn't refering to what if's inquiry about support. I was refering to his inquiry about a list of the games he has purchased from Matrix. I should have been more specific.

CB

what if -> RE: How do you get support? (7/1/2008 12:36:19 AM)

Hi, I sent my email via the support section, at least a week ago. I am not sure whether or not I have registered my games, but I have used the extended download service before without any problems. I have followed your instructions to re-download my games but without any success, even disabling my firewall, clearing internet history and enabling cookies. I have also gone directly to "findmyorder", but they only have a record of my purchase from window washer. I have order numbers and serial numbers for all my games if that would help.

I think the real problem is that my email address has changed from the one used for the original purchases and there doesn't seem to be a way to update your records with my new email address.

By the way is it necessary to register your games to use the extended download service?

Hertston -> RE: How do you get support? (7/1/2008 10:21:38 PM)

quote:

"Download extension" is a total red herring; you can re-download anything Matrix whether you fork out for it or not. Or at least I've never had any trouble re-downloading. I assume that is not the case with other publishers who use DR. Why not just burn a copy of the download to disk together with .txt file containing the serial?

Did you register your games via the members club? You shouldn't have to for the purchase system to keep track of them (as long as you have your card details), but it seems very odd they have disappeared from both systems.

what if -> RE: How do you get support? (7/1/2008 11:33:21 PM)

What the heck is going on!!!! Tried to register my games in the members area using the serial numbers and it says the page cannot be displayed. This is really beginning to grate. Why have I paid for extended download only to have my games totally evaporate? I don't want to start slinging mud, so can someone from tech support please help me.

Erik Rutins -> RE: How do you get support? (7/1/2008 11:49:29 PM)

Virtually our entire staff has been away at one of our two big annual conventions (Origins) for the last week. In addition, we are moving our servers (physically) and upgrading the site. For this reason, support is behind and we have some services that are currently offline. Everything shold be back to normal and all pending support questions should be answered by the end of this week. Thanks in advance for your patience.

what if -> RE: How do you get support? (7/16/2008 11:35:55 PM)

Hi, I have been able to register my games, but I am still unable to use the extended download service for my games. Is it possible to get a voucher or something similar so that I can download my games free (seeing that I have paid for the extended download). I can provide proof of purchase if necessary.
I have only purchased two games so it shouldn't be too much trouble!!!

joycee -> RE: How do you get support? (8/21/2008 1:23:10 PM)

quote:

flipperwasirish

Hi
I think flipperwasirish is right. If you guys are looking for online dominoes game I have a good option . You can play online dominoes games on Dominoes Stars . Its really good.

http://www.dominoesstars.com/

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI