Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: How does cavalry raid Ft. Monroe?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Gary Grigsby's War Between the States >> RE: How does cavalry raid Ft. Monroe? Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: How does cavalry raid Ft. Monroe? - 6/28/2008 6:04:27 AM   
hgilmer

What about regular troops?  Seems to me, if you have all these dudes hanging around just itching to shoot at anything, a raid would be kind of hard to pull off.

Ex. If I have 20 units (and I'm not saying this has happened, I forgot what has happened, but for the sake of the example, indulge me) of any kind, but more likely let's just say they are infantry/militia because I haven't had time to convert them to cavalry.  These guys would slice up a raid pretty good, iyam, if they saw guys riding about.

Am I wrong in that, and just am drunk again?

(in reply to Berkut)
Post #: 31
RE: How does cavalry raid Ft. Monroe? - 6/28/2008 6:07:50 AM   
CommC

Yes, but I think the designers have incorporated or abstracted this foraging activity into the "raiding" action of the cavalry. And certainly, the cavalry had a major role in the foraging activities historically.

Granted, raiding is not the same as foraging, but it can be thought of as a simplification to keep the level of micromanaging down in the game. I agree somewhat that the destruction of enemy supplies may be overdone.

(in reply to Berkut)
Post #: 32
RE: How does cavalry raid Ft. Monroe? - 6/28/2008 6:10:19 AM   
sadja

Forrest delayed Grant's move to Vicksburg 1 yar by the cavalry raid on Union City depot. They destroyed I don't how many 1,000,000's of dollar of supplies. This didn't happen all the time, but many times they had huge gains for such small forces employed. If gettysburg had turned out different, stuarts raid would have been a huge gain for all the supplies he gathered. Over 2,000 full wagons of supplies.

Your never Lost if you don't care where you are.

Tom Massie GPAA

(in reply to Berkut)
Post #: 33
RE: How does cavalry raid Ft. Monroe? - 6/28/2008 12:12:49 PM   
Erik Rutins

I have to say I always assumed that building up a "depot" meant a lot more than just filling up the fort with supplies. It would involve a much more expanded set of logistics facilities in the general area, so not precisely protected 100% by the fort.

I also seem to recall quite a few instances where cavalry raids went through well-garrisoned areas with fortified "depots" and still achieved remarkable results, since garrison troops were rarely mobile enough or had high enough morale to contest a well lead cavalry force for long.

In game terms, if you have depots on the front lines, you'll want to protect them with your own cavalry forces. Garrisoned infantry just won't do the job.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to sadja)
Post #: 34
RE: How does cavalry raid Ft. Monroe? - 6/28/2008 2:10:31 PM   
Toby42

quote:

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

I also seem to recall quite a few instances where cavalry raids went through well-garrisoned areas with fortified "depots" and still achieved remarkable results, since garrison troops were rarely mobile enough or had high enough morale to contest a well lead cavalry force for long.

Regards,

- Erik

You were their? Just kidding Seriously, a great effort by 2X3. And I think that raids need to be toned down a bit...

Tony

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 35
RE: How does cavalry raid Ft. Monroe? - 6/28/2008 3:58:08 PM   
Berkut

quote:

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

In game terms, if you have depots on the front lines, you'll want to protect them with your own cavalry forces. Garrisoned infantry just won't do the job.

Regards,

- Erik

I do think that whatever raids do, it should need a variety of things to counter. One of those things, even the most important thing, would be cavalry.

But it should all play a part - raiding areas without troops should be easier than raiding areas with them. Raiding areas that are fortified should be harder than raiding areas that are not fortified.

There is no question that under the right circumstances, raids did in fact have great effect. Right now, they have great effect in almost all circumstances. Forts don't stop them, troops don't stop them, even opposing cavalry doesn't seem to stop them, and they can do it turn after turn after turn after turn.

I would love to see it more as a crap shoot - with the player having to make a hard choice about pushing his luck when he starts raiding into fortified areas, areas with enemy cav, areas with large concentrations of troops, or poor terrain.

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 36
RE: How does cavalry raid Ft. Monroe? - 6/28/2008 3:58:56 PM   
Berkut

quote:

ORIGINAL: sadja

Forrest delayed Grant's move to Vicksburg 1 yar by the cavalry raid on Union City depot. They destroyed I don't how many 1,000,000's of dollar of supplies. This didn't happen all the time, but many times they had huge gains for such small forces employed. If gettysburg had turned out different, stuarts raid would have been a huge gain for all the supplies he gathered. Over 2,000 full wagons of supplies.

The problem is not that this is possible, the problem is that right now the Southern player can have that result just about every single month.

(in reply to sadja)
Post #: 37
RE: How does cavalry raid Ft. Monroe? - 6/28/2008 4:20:22 PM   
Mike Scholl

quote:

ORIGINAL: tedhealy

They are raiding the region, not the fort alone. 

But the depots would be in Fortress Monroe, not scattered around the outlying counties. So the raiding results ARE silly (and over-rated).

(in reply to tedhealy)
Post #: 38
RE: How does cavalry raid Ft. Monroe? - 6/28/2008 5:22:56 PM   
PyleDriver

Ok guys, a few points IMHO. If you dont build a depot it cant be raided there. If you do you plan an offence and if 100,000 men are there how (god only knows) many wagons and suppies are there. There not in the fort, there on the mainland. Now each turn is a month. Now picture 10,000 CSA Cav during this time roaming about, which night of the month do they hit...hum...

Jon

(in reply to Mike Scholl)
Post #: 39
RE: How does cavalry raid Ft. Monroe? - 6/28/2008 6:31:13 PM   
Berkut

quote:

ORIGINAL: PyleDriver

Ok guys, a few points IMHO. If you dont build a depot it cant be raided there. If you do you plan an offence and if 100,000 men are there how (god only knows) many wagons and suppies are there. There not in the fort, there on the mainland. Now each turn is a month. Now picture 10,000 CSA Cav during this time roaming about, which night of the month do they hit...hum...

Jon

1. You don't to have a depot in the area to raid the area and destroy/capture supplies.

2. 10,000 Cav do not stroll about the countryside without anyone noticing, and siezing supplies held by the military in forts and supply dumps is not done without a fight - especially when they know you are coming - for the most part. The supplies are not just scattered about the ground, waiting for passing horse dudes to snap it up. Sure, in some cases you could hit the jackpot and find a poorly defended supply dump, but that should be the exception, not the rule.

Just go check some history - the South did NOT sustain themselves month in and month out on captured supplies, and they did not routinely go raiding into Union lines as a matter of routine. You know about the "big" raids precisely because they were exceptional, and rare. They were the result of surprise, and/or poor operational security.

(in reply to PyleDriver)
Post #: 40
RE: How does cavalry raid Ft. Monroe? - 6/28/2008 6:58:36 PM   
New York Jets

quote:

ORIGINAL: JAMiAM

quote:

ORIGINAL: Berkut
IN one turn, Confederate Cavalray raids tore up 6 rail.
Captured 29 supplies
Destroyed 153 supplies

Obviously, they are using their Cavalray Guns, provided by the evil genius, Dr. Arliss Loveless. [snip]

Wasn't that Miguelito Loveless? I'm talking about the TV Series , of course. Not the crappy movie attempt.

"There comes a time in every man's life, and I've had plenty of 'em."

- Casey Stengel -

(in reply to JAMiAM)
Post #: 41
RE: How does cavalry raid Ft. Monroe? - 6/28/2008 8:11:25 PM   
WarHunter

This GGWBtS, is a game. Lets be sure we have that fact well in hand. All elements of the game are subject to be veiwed as flawed and in need of repair. Some more than others.
Also let it be known i am not a Civil war expert by any means. There are many more way smarter than i, a simple grunt looking for a little gaming challenge.

For some playing the game, the use of cavalry is not consistent with known realities of land and history, formation doctrine and leadership. It is no secret my loyalty lies with not changing things as they are, until the whole picture is seen. That picture cannot be adaquetly viewed without seeing both sides of the game, Union and Confederate.

So with that in mind, let me break out my entrenching tool, set up my fields of fire and hope i have someone watching my 6.

There is one General of the civil war that stands out above and beyond all the rest when it comes to raiding. Nathan Bedford Forrest. There were others to be sure, but none as consistently successful. He drove his men to feats of achivements by personal leadership, at all levels.

Take some time to read up on his exploits. For now i will attempt open a window to view from.

quote:

Brian Steel Wills, A Battle from the Start: The Life of Nathan Bedford Forrest (New York, 1992), pp. 249-251. The potential of what Forrest might have done to Sherman’s line of communications had he been turned loose ear-lier in the campaign can be seen in the success of his Johnsonville Expedition, which began on October 21, 1864 (after Sherman had already taken possession of Atlanta). In short, his command captured the Union gunboat Un-dine, the steamer Venus, and destroyed two other steamers, then manned the two viable boats and headed for John-sonville. Besides the gunboat, Forrest ordered his eleven pieces of artillery to ring the heights surrounding the Union supply depot. Although the cavalrymen-turned-sailors eventually lost their boats to the Federals, the bom-bardment of Johnsonville by Forrest’s guns was a complete success. For minor losses of two men killed and nine wounded, Forrest counted the destruction of four gunboats, 14 transports, 20 barges, 26 pieces of artillery, and $6,700,000 worth of property, plus the capture of 150 Federals. In a November 6 dispatch to Grant, Sherman noted, “But that devil Forrest was down about Johnsonville and was making havoc among the gun-boats and trans-ports.” [O.R., Series I, vol. 39, pt. 3, p. 569]. Forrest, upon observing the effects of his bombardment turned to Captain John Morton (his chief of artillery) and said with a smile of satisfaction, “There is no doubt we could soon wipe old Sherman off the face of the earth, John, if they’d give me enough men and you enough guns.” [John Watson Morton, Forrest’s Artillery (Gaithersburg, MD, 1909), pp. 257-258].

Talk about audacity. There you have it in spades. This in 1864, after the loss of Atlanta. It is only one of many. Here is another.

quote:

At 4:00 am on the morning of August 21, 1864, Maj. Gen. Nathan Bedford Forrest made a daring raid on Union-held Memphis, Tennessee, but it was not an attempt to capture the city, occupied by 6,000 Federal troops. The raid had three objectives: to capture three Union generals posted there; to release Southern prisoners from Irving Block Prison; and to cause the recall of Union forces from Northern Mississippi. Striking northwestward for Memphis with 2,000 cavalry, Forrest lost about a quarter of his strength because of exhausted horses. Surprise was essential. Taking advantage of a thick dawn fog and claiming to be a Union patrol returning with prisoners, the Confederates eliminated the sentries. Galloping through the streets and exchanging shots with other Union troops, the raiders split to pursue separate missions. One Union general was not at his quarters and another escaped to Fort Pickering dressed in his night-shirt. The attack on Irving Block Prison also failed when Union troops stalled the main body at the State Female College. After two hours, Forrest decided to withdraw, cutting telegraph wires, taking 500 prisoners and large quantities of supplies, including many horses. Although Forrest failed in Memphis, his raid influenced Union forces to return there, from northern Mississippi, and provide protection.

Even this less than successful raid was a stellar exploit.

quote:

Dec 10 - 31 1862 Expedition into West Tennessee, Captured section of rifed guns, Which Forrest's Artillery used for the rest of the war. Boldy invested Jackson, occupied by a large superior force. estimated at more than 10k. Captured outposts, destroyed railways in vicinity, Captured Trenton with large number of Prisoners and supplies. Captured troops from entrenched posistions. destroyed railway trestles and guarding blockhouses. All this in the goal to reach Union city.

Forrest in this raid made use of the captured artillery. Making use of his superior mobility, weather and intel from around the countryside, it shows what can be done by a leader of his caliber.

And this one.

quote:

-That is to say for a period of quite two months- Marching an average of 30 miles everyday. captured over 2k prisioners, including 1 Brig.Gen, 4-5 feild officers, 60 regiments officers, 4 arty pieces, 2 stands of colors, 600 draught animals, and a large wagon train.

Check out the book, The Campaigns of General Nathan Bedford Forrest and of Forrest's Cavalry, It will set your brain on fire.

We play a game. It is no secret there is no perfect game. This game is not perfect. I would love to see some tweaks here and there. But to say the element of cavalry raiding is un-historical based on history, i will have General Nathan Bedford Forrest, as the model to which every cavalry leader seeks to emulate.

I leave you with this.

quote:

James Lee McDonough and James Pickett Jones, War So Terrible: Sherman and Atlanta (New York, 1987), pp. 328-331. Thomas Lawrence Connelly, Autumn of Glory: The Army of Tennessee, 1862-1865 (Baton Rouge, 1971), pp. 373-375. Both Connelly and McDonough and Jones present a very good analysis of the vulnerabilities of Sherman’s railroad supply line despite the Federal commander’s attempts to assure its security. They also point out the weaknesses in the Confederate departmental system that prevented available cavalry (Forrest’s command would have been the best choice for the task according to the authors) being sent to cut this line in support of Johnston’s pleas to the Richmond authorities

There are historians that would argue Sherman, could have been stopped if Forrest had been given the task. We will never really know. But we play a game to see what-if.

I hope we can continue to discuss this matter in a clear and respectful tone. Although i have been know to inject comedy of various sorts to break the tension.

“We never felt like we were losing until we were actually dead.”
Marcus Luttrell

(in reply to New York Jets)
Post #: 42
RE: How does cavalry raid Ft. Monroe? - 6/28/2008 9:06:46 PM   
WarHunter

From what i have been able to gather about the dispositions of the North and South near Ft. Monroe, the Confederate army was dug in along the Warwick river. It was at this piece of ground the Confederates planned to initiallly engage the Union ground forces. Not a shoreline. Maybe someone can confirm this?

The Actual island where Fort Monroe is located, and the distance to the Warwick river is actually a fair sized chunk of land. No-man's land if you like. Its in this area you would expect a logistical tail to be created. Here is a map.

One exploit by Stuart worth noting, is this here,

quote:

Just before the Seven Days' Battle--fought in June 1862 in defense of Richmond--Stuart was sent out by Confederate general Robert E. Lee to locate the right flank of the Federal army under General George B. McClellan. He not only successfully achieved his mission, but he also rode completely around McClellan's army to deliver his report to Lee. In the next campaign he had the good fortune, in his raid against Federal communications, to bring back a staff document from which Lee was able to discover the strength and position of Federal forces.
http://www.factasy.com/civil_war/content/jeb-stuart

McClellan's army consisted of around, 100k+. Because of this "expedition", McClellan decided to move his base of operations south, to the James river.

Is this an exception to what General Stuart was capable? The game revoles around the leaders and it shows that very well.

btw, While reading i have noticed the word "expedition" is used widely by sources. While we use the word "raid".

edit- for some reason the upload of map failed, not sure why.

< Message edited by WarHunter -- 6/28/2008 9:09:36 PM >

Marcus Luttrell

(in reply to WarHunter)
Post #: 43
RE: How does cavalry raid Ft. Monroe? - 6/28/2008 9:31:53 PM   
Berkut

Cool stories Warhunter - but my point is that they are stories and notable because they are exceptions to the rule - if this stuff was routine, nobody would find Forest and his exploits interesting, because everyone did that all the time. Right now, for at least some portion of the game, this stuff is routine, and does not take a Forest to accomplish. It happens month after month after month.

And while I am quite certain some people argue that Forrest could have won the war single handed if only....well, the real world doesn't work that way, because the other guy reacts. If Forrest had more resources, more resources would have been devoted to stopping him, and some other part of the Southern lines would have been weaker. Choices, always choices...

(in reply to WarHunter)
Post #: 44
RE: How does cavalry raid Ft. Monroe? - 6/29/2008 1:15:27 AM   
Habbaku

The problem here, WarHunter, is that I, currently playing as the CSA, am practically supplying about 1/4 of my army's supply needs via raiding.  That is simply absurd, from all angles, and cannot at all be explained away by any manner of stories.  No matter how good Forrest was (and I agree, he was easily the best cavalry commander of the war, and certainly one of the best guerrilla-style leaders the USA has ever seen), Forrest was one man.  Even Jeb was not a clone of him and was not capable of his actions.

Yet, in WBTS, Jeb is capable of Forrest-like raids.  Van Dorn is capable of Forrest-like raids.  Even my lowly level-2 cavalry leaders are capable of Forrest-style raids, if given a full command (usually 2-3 units of cavalry).  It's gotten to the point where, currently, I rely on raids and free-trade to provide nearly all my supplies while my actual factories churn out an unrealistic level of artillery, enabling me to get not-quite-parity-but-damn-close with the Union.

The 1st Tennessee Cavalrie Armee led by Feld-Marschall Van Dorn should simply not be capable of Forrest-level raids month in and month out.

"Man is rather stupid than wicked."

Erik von Kuehnelt-Leddihn

(in reply to Berkut)
Post #: 45
RE: How does cavalry raid Ft. Monroe? - 6/29/2008 5:40:09 AM   
WarHunter

Rustled up some save games for an ongoing PBEM. Called up the Reports (E) and started looking at the numbers. Its always about the numbers, is'nt it.

I took 6 months of reports. June to November 1863.

This is a breakdown of the cavalry actions for the month, Rebel side only.

Raid# Scout# Captured Destroyed Failed raid

June---4--------4---------15----------58--------- 1
July----2--------3---------12-----------53---------
Aug.---3--------3--------- 2 ----------23---------- 1
Sept.---4-------5--------- 25----------87---------
Oct. ---4--------2---------29 ---------141--------
Nov.---5--------0--------- 9 ----------32---------3

Total---22-----7----------92----------394---------5

When you look at a report, take special interest in the (rating) given to every leader, Union and Confederate. What the number astually represents can only be guessed at. I would think it is a combination of Leader stats, units, how many and what type, Expirence, weather, transportation net, movement remaining, inititive and random stuff.

Now one thing that becomes clear, big numbers dont always trump little ones.
Points of interest:

June,
1 raid led by JEB Stuart (106), captured 2 and XXX 6 supply.
Lucius Walker (39), was able to capture 12 and XXX 38. Both were unopposed by any union cavalry.
Henry Davis (63), turned John Williams's (19), raid into washington a failure

July,
Van Dorn (174) had a multi region raid which captured 10, 27 XXX, defending was Carr (45)

Aug.
JEB Stuart (90), 2captured, 16 XXX unopposed
Washington raid a Failure, due to Union Cavalry leader rating (126) vs (35)

Sept.
VanDorn (59) vs John Hatch (39) 8 cap, 27 XXX
Joseph wheeler (31) vs Kilpatrick (46) 1 XXX
McIntosh (26) vs Sturgis (11) 2 cap 6 XXX
JEBStuart (134) vs Kilpatrick (40) 15cap, 53XXX

Oct
JEBStuart went into this raid with 7movement points and all the cavalry units with him were 1 and 2 star exprience. 22cap, 110 XXX. This was a 3 region raid. Interesting that the rating changes in mutipule region raids.
JEBStuart (140) vs Hatch (39)
JEBStuart (147) vs Hatch (57)
JEBStuart (144) vs Hatch (102)
Van Dorn (145) vs Wilson (56) 5 cap 21 XXX
McIntosh (30) vs Sturgis (27) 2cap 10 XXX

Nov Winter
JEB Stuart (163) vs Hatch (46) 1cap 12 XXX
This is the same makeup as the Oct raid, but goes nowhere.
Van Dorn (100) vs Hatch (85) 8cap 20 XXX
both into the same region,
3 smaller raids fail completly.

I did not add the rail net destroyed cuz im just tired.

So there you have some numbers from 1 game, along a 6month period. 5 summer and 1 winter. 1863.

Each person can look into their own games, hit the letter E, and bring up this report to gauge your cavalry effectiveness vs your opponent.

Remember, the human mind can use this info with more cunning than the AI.

Marcus Luttrell

(in reply to Habbaku)
Post #: 46
RE: How does cavalry raid Ft. Monroe? - 7/1/2008 7:30:47 AM   
Habbaku

More crazy raids going on at the Circle K (Kentucky).

I didn't have anything better to do with one of my cavalry leaders (Ashby, a rank 3) who only had a single cavalry brigade attached to him. Everything was scouted nearby, so I decide to send him along to make Kentucky pay for siding with the Yankees. The results were a bit better than I expected them to be.

quote:

Turner Ashby cavalry raids London(11) [no result]
Cavalry Raiding Ashland KY
Turner Ashby raids Ashland (11) [no result]
Cavalry Raiding Lexington KY
Turner Ashby cavalry raids Lexington (16)
cavalry tears up railroad tracks
cavalry captures supply x 6
cavalry destroys supply x 37
Cavalry Raiding Louisville KY
Turner Ashby cavalry raids Louisville (13)
cavalry captures supply x 18
cavalry destroys supply x 85

Turner Ashby deserves a promotion for destroying the equivalent of three states of supply, I think. I'm shipping him new, Mk VI Royal Virginia horses tomorrow.

"Man is rather stupid than wicked."

Erik von Kuehnelt-Leddihn

(in reply to WarHunter)
Post #: 47
RE: How does cavalry raid Ft. Monroe? - 7/1/2008 1:16:16 PM   
Joe D.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Joel Billings

... Now my understanding is that the south found many ways to use Union equipement and supplies given that they were so desperate for it. We have a few ways in the game where this can happen (captured artillery and supplies from combat, commerce raiders, and cav raids).

"Commissary Banks" certainly comes to mind, and JEB Stuart once sarcastically complained about the low quality of captured Union mules!

Interesting to note that in FoF, raiding is greatly abstracted as the mere presence of a Union fort -- w/ or w/o cavalry inside -- is enough to keep an invading army from plundering the countryside.

Stratford, Connecticut, U.S.A.

"The Angel of Okinawa"

Home of the Chance-Vought Corsair, F4U
The best fighter-bomber of World War II

(in reply to Joel Billings)
Post #: 48
RE: How does cavalry raid Ft. Monroe? - 7/4/2008 5:26:23 AM   
WarHunter

With the forums allowing the posting of pictures, here is a nice one of the Confederate main line of resistance in relation to Fort Monroe.

As far as Cavalry raiding/scouting goes. The attack rating and specialty rating seem to be most important.
For Screening, Defense and specialty rating look to be important. Look for these ratings when choosing Cav leadership.
Also Number of units play a huge part. Bigger is better, but not always.

If you don't have a big unit, mass a horde of small units together. The best leader seems to take charge.

Attachment (1)

Marcus Luttrell

(in reply to Joe D.)
Post #: 49
RE: How does cavalry raid Ft. Monroe? - 7/4/2008 2:58:45 PM   
madgamer2

you beat me to it GShock I could not have said it better.....maybe he should go back to playing AACW LOL

Madgamer

(in reply to GShock)
Post #: 50
RE: How does cavalry raid Ft. Monroe? - 7/4/2008 3:07:33 PM   
madgamer2

I wonder what happened to his bottle of chill pills. Yes there are certain aspects of this game or any game for that matter that I may not agree with but it is the total game that is the important thing. I like strategic level games but the amount of micro management you have to do in FoF or AACW is much larger and there are parts of those games I really have a hard time with.
This game like all of GG's games is clean balanced and does fit the period of the civil war. I don't want to much micro management but want to enjoy the game. The kind of things he wants are out there in the other 2 games on thnis subject but to me they just take to much time ton play either with a human hot seat or a PBEM....maybe he is a American History teacher?

Madgamer

(in reply to PyleDriver)
Post #: 51
RE: How does cavalry raid Ft. Monroe? - 7/5/2008 6:42:49 AM   
Berkut

quote:

ORIGINAL: madgamer

I wonder what happened to his bottle of chill pills.

Madgamer

What happened to yours? Did someone appoint you forum HerrPolizei in charge of suppressing dissent?

(in reply to madgamer2)
Post #: 52
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Gary Grigsby's War Between the States >> RE: How does cavalry raid Ft. Monroe? Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI