Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

No options page

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> No options page Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
No options page - 8/21/2008 4:47:43 PM   
teriteri

I have just purchased Guns Of August and cannot find/get into the options page where I can change the screen resolution etc!! plus... I can only play on a small screen as there is not a max/min button to check...is it supposed to be this small!! hoping you can help.
Post #: 1
RE: No options page - 8/21/2008 5:06:09 PM   
sterckxe

quote:

ORIGINAL: teriteri
I have just purchased Guns Of August and cannot find/get into the options page where I can change the screen resolution etc!! plus... I can only play on a small screen as there is not a max/min button to check...is it supposed to be this small!! hoping you can help.

IIRC some additional screen resolutions were part of the patch. Have you upgraded to the latest version ?

Greetz,

Eddy Sterckx

(in reply to teriteri)
Post #: 2
RE: reply to sterckxe - 8/24/2008 10:07:38 PM   
teriteri

Thank you for replying... I have logged in to download patches and registered the game...clicked on "download" under Guns of August...It told me to "RUN" which I did and all that happened was a small type of envelope appeared bottom left toolbar! Then nothing. Is it downloading? I waited for 6/8 minutes but still nothing.
Cheers.

(in reply to sterckxe)
Post #: 3
RE: reply to sterckxe - 8/25/2008 8:29:37 AM   
sterckxe

quote:

ORIGINAL: teriteri
Thank you for replying... I have logged in to download patches and registered the game...clicked on "download" under Guns of August...It told me to "RUN" which I did and all that happened was a small type of envelope appeared bottom left toolbar! Then nothing. Is it downloading? I waited for 6/8 minutes but still nothing.
Cheers.

What you should do

1) Download the patch (Save to the harddisk, do NOT Open or Run it straight from this link)

ftp://ftp.matrixgames.com/pub/GunsOfAugust/GunsOfAugust-UpdateComp-v123.zip

2) Unzip the patch

3) Execute the patch installer in it by double-clicking on it. Keep your serial number handy because the patch installer is going to ask for it

Kind Regards,

Eddy Sterckx

(in reply to teriteri)
Post #: 4
RE: patch download - 8/25/2008 12:42:07 PM   
teriteri

Eddy,

MANY MANY thanks for your info which I have now downloaded successfully...GOA working excellently now.
I shall now know to "save" (silly me!)
Again...many thanks,

Terry

(in reply to sterckxe)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> No options page Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI