Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

small beta 1.04 patch issue

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series >> small beta 1.04 patch issue Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
small beta 1.04 patch issue - 8/31/2008 3:43:23 AM   
big dawg

I was bored so I started a campaign. The new optional rules popped up and prompted me to make a selection.

It now allows me to pick "extreme assault". I believe this is the newer version of assault rules.

There is a "help" button that explains many of the optional rules, but it says nothing of "extreme assault".

Explaining the 2 options for assault might help some people decide which option to pick.

Thank you for your hard work.
Post #: 1
RE: small beta 1.04 patch issue - 8/31/2008 4:55:34 AM   
Jason Petho

quote:

ORIGINAL: big dawg

I was bored so I started a campaign. The new optional rules popped up and prompted me to make a selection.

It now allows me to pick "extreme assault". I believe this is the newer version of assault rules.

There is a "help" button that explains many of the optional rules, but it says nothing of "extreme assault".

Explaining the 2 options for assault might help some people decide which option to pick.

Thank you for your hard work.

Extreme Assault is the new 1.03-1.04 assault rules. If you prefer the Talonsoft method, do not check them. There is a document in the Manuals folder that explains the assault rules.

Jason Petho

(in reply to big dawg)
Post #: 2
RE: small beta 1.04 patch issue - 9/2/2008 3:19:47 AM   
Panzer535

Hello Jason,
Is it possible for me to get the new beta 1.04 patch downloaded, along with the documentation?
Regards
Daniel

(in reply to Jason Petho)
Post #: 3
RE: small beta 1.04 patch issue - 9/2/2008 4:32:45 AM   
Panzer535

"CS" Manual v1.03 Hello Jason,
I've found the answer to my request to you earlier for the location for the beta 1.04 patch. It is all over the forum I see.
I'm new to the forum, but I've played West and East Front for over 25 years and all of Talonsoft's first versions. I played
the 3000 card piece Pacific War with a good friend over that time as well so I'm very anxious to see your jungle/Rising Sun
work and updates (I would love the helicopters in Rising Sun's South East Asia scn if you know what I mean). In the mean
time I have settle for the Marines/helicopters in my "Central America" jungle built scn. I've built and expanded extensively
some of the biggest scn posted online for even more realism.
I love it better than ever with what you guys have done.
Thanks,
Regards

(in reply to Panzer535)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series >> small beta 1.04 patch issue Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI