Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

OOB anyone?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> WW2: Road to Victory >> Mods and Scenarios >> OOB anyone? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
OOB anyone? - 9/15/2008 11:14:52 PM   
Halibutt

One thing that frustrates me is the lack of historical OOB's. I mean, sure, every game needs to have a certain level of simplification but this game would really be better with historical starting units. I believe it could benefit from more units to play with, and especially so in the early stages. For instance playing Germany in 1939 becomes boring, mostly because of the fact that Poland is way too weak. Sure, it should fall in 4 to 6 weeks, but it would be fun to do this with some fighting here and there.

You were probably expecting a question, so here it is: is anyone working on improving OOB's? Is it possible at all?
Cheers

The Soviets won the war. We happened to be nearby.
Post #: 1
RE: OOB anyone? - 9/16/2008 8:26:21 AM   
Anraz

Hi Halibutt, it`s good to see you once again (previously we had some chitchat on the CORE2 forum ;) ). 

Considering the OoB, in upcoming patch in the  "Poland 1939" scenario OoB will be change into historical one. If players like it, we will follow this way and change other scenarios.    Changing OoB is quite easy. If you want some details doomtrader will provide them.

< Message edited by Anraz -- 9/16/2008 9:18:53 AM >

(in reply to Halibutt)
Post #: 2
RE: OOB anyone? - 9/16/2008 8:53:42 AM   
Halibutt

Hi there. Indeed, browsing through the forums I realised I know most of you guys from the good'ol HoI days. As to OOB's, it's good to know that. I can't wait for the patch now. :)
Cheers

The Soviets won the war. We happened to be nearby.

(in reply to Anraz)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> WW2: Road to Victory >> Mods and Scenarios >> OOB anyone? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI