OOB anyone? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> WW2: Road to Victory >> Mods and Scenarios

Halibutt -> OOB anyone? (9/15/2008 11:14:52 PM)

One thing that frustrates me is the lack of historical OOB's. I mean, sure, every game needs to have a certain level of simplification but this game would really be better with historical starting units. I believe it could benefit from more units to play with, and especially so in the early stages. For instance playing Germany in 1939 becomes boring, mostly because of the fact that Poland is way too weak. Sure, it should fall in 4 to 6 weeks, but it would be fun to do this with some fighting here and there.

You were probably expecting a question, so here it is: is anyone working on improving OOB's? Is it possible at all?
Cheers

Anraz -> RE: OOB anyone? (9/16/2008 8:26:21 AM)

Hi Halibutt, it`s good to see you once again (previously we had some chitchat on the CORE2 forum ;) ). 

Considering the OoB, in upcoming patch in the  "Poland 1939" scenario OoB will be change into historical one. If players like it, we will follow this way and change other scenarios.    Changing OoB is quite easy. If you want some details doomtrader will provide them.

Halibutt -> RE: OOB anyone? (9/16/2008 8:53:42 AM)

Hi there. Indeed, browsing through the forums I realised I know most of you guys from the good'ol HoI days. As to OOB's, it's good to know that. I can't wait for the patch now. :)
Cheers

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI