Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Union Player new to PBEM looking for opponent

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Gary Grigsby's War Between the States >> Opponents Wanted >> Union Player new to PBEM looking for opponent Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Union Player new to PBEM looking for opponent - 9/21/2008 6:06:55 PM   
tbriert

I am looking for a Confederate PBEM opponent. I have played the game a few times against the AI, now looking for the challenge of a human player. I am brand new to PBEM, so I imagine I am going to get schooled if I play a vet.

I would prefer to play with Fog of War on, CSC's on, and to use the house rules JAMIAM came up with for Kentucky, and to use the no lower Mississippi/Gulf invasions rule as mentioned in the thread by Doc.

I am fine with either historical leaders, or semi-random leaders, and unknown ratings is fine too. I dont care for the totally random leaders, as I find that their ratings are too inconsistent. Too many guys with 4-1-2 or 1-4-4 ratings, rather than the more balanced 1-1-2 or 3-4-3 types you get with semi-random.

I work from home, and often have free time for gaming, so I likely will be able to play fairly rapidly. However, I am willing to adjust to whatever schedule works for my opponent.

Email me at tbrierton at verizon dot net

< Message edited by Winfield S. Hancock -- 9/21/2008 6:18:47 PM >
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Gary Grigsby's War Between the States >> Opponents Wanted >> Union Player new to PBEM looking for opponent Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI