Union Player new to PBEM looking for opponent (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Gary Grigsby's War Between the States >> Opponents Wanted

tbriert -> Union Player new to PBEM looking for opponent (9/21/2008 6:06:55 PM)

I am looking for a Confederate PBEM opponent. I have played the game a few times against the AI, now looking for the challenge of a human player. I am brand new to PBEM, so I imagine I am going to get schooled if I play a vet.

I would prefer to play with Fog of War on, CSC's on, and to use the house rules JAMIAM came up with for Kentucky, and to use the no lower Mississippi/Gulf invasions rule as mentioned in the thread by Doc.

I am fine with either historical leaders, or semi-random leaders, and unknown ratings is fine too. I dont care for the totally random leaders, as I find that their ratings are too inconsistent. Too many guys with 4-1-2 or 1-4-4 ratings, rather than the more balanced 1-1-2 or 3-4-3 types you get with semi-random.

I work from home, and often have free time for gaming, so I likely will be able to play fairly rapidly. However, I am willing to adjust to whatever schedule works for my opponent.

Email me at tbrierton at verizon dot net

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI