Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: English wit

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: English wit Page: <<   < prev  4 5 6 [7] 8   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: English wit - 10/13/2008 5:53:33 PM   
EUBanana

http://www.arrse.co.uk/wiki/Argentina
http://www.arrse.co.uk/wiki/Argentineans

quote:

Sadly, the country is currently producing a generation of feeble-minded adolescents - and adults as well - who think they pretty much won the Falklands war by virtue of government (and mostly air force face-saving) propaganda. These morons claim they slaughtered the entire RAF, RN and a cannon fodder Gurkha regiment and that they still have a right to the islands. Guess their economy/self image is in the toilet... again!

< Message edited by EUBanana -- 10/13/2008 5:54:21 PM >

(in reply to BoredStiff)
Post #: 181
RE: English wit - 10/13/2008 7:09:28 PM   
06 Maestro

quote:

ORIGINAL: EUBanana

http://www.arrse.co.uk/wiki/Argentina
http://www.arrse.co.uk/wiki/Argentineans

quote:

Sadly, the country is currently producing a generation of feeble-minded adolescents - and adults as well - who think they pretty much won the Falklands war by virtue of government (and mostly air force face-saving) propaganda. These morons claim they slaughtered the entire RAF, RN and a cannon fodder Gurkha regiment and that they still have a right to the islands. Guess their economy/self image is in the toilet... again!

LOL-excellent links. I must say that i have much more sympathy (as in "I'm glad I'm not one of them") for those poor buggers down there now. Sad, very sad.

(in reply to EUBanana)
Post #: 182
RE: English is Easy? - 10/13/2008 7:42:45 PM   
E

quote:

ORIGINAL: Neilster

quote:

ORIGINAL: E

... Let's move on to something that is debatable... which side would you like to play? "Your country sucks" or "My country can do no wrong?" *grin*

I'll play Australia, champ. It's got a solid record and I've defended it.

Cheers, Neilster

How can you possibly defend a country that gave the world "Warthog," "Babe," "Mad Max," "Crocodile Dundee," and a building shaped like one of the Bajoran Kai Wynn's hats? It's indefensible! Are you a masochist? *grin*

< Message edited by E -- 10/13/2008 7:47:02 PM >

(in reply to Neilster)
Post #: 183
RE: English is Easy? - 10/13/2008 8:03:42 PM   
JudgeDredd

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ike99

quote:

If you look back through the posts, you'll be hard pushed to show it was a Brit who mentioned the Belgrano, and yet you sneer at lost lives by pointing out pictures of the UK ships sunk are on your aircraft?

I offer a proposal to you JD. When this comment is edited out the forum...

quote:

Maybe this a bit off topic but does anyone know of any good recent pictures of ARA General Belgrano. I can't find any.

Then my sharp reponse to it about your ships sunk will be too.

My point was, Ike, no Brit said that. Clearly that was lost one you.

The Falklands Conflict was/is a sore point for Brits and the Argentinians. Some good people on both sides lost their lives for political gain.

No need to mar their memories with casual, pointless and derogatory comments like the one you made.

(in reply to Ike99)
Post #: 184
RE: English is Easy? - 10/13/2008 8:34:46 PM   
Mac67

quote:

quote:

Maybe this a bit off topic but does anyone know of any good recent pictures of ARA General Belgrano. I can't find any.

strange, I can´t find any pictures of HMS Sheffield, HMS coventry, etc.,etc.,etc., either. Wait, I found them. They´re painted on the noses of Argentine aircraft.

The Falklands War summed up -

quote:

In 1982, Argieland was under a token Kissinger-Mandated anticommunist dictatorship, with all the torture (including electrocuting of Human Science teacher's genitalia and drowning ppl in their own ****), random rape and death by crucifixion this entails. They soon realized that something had to be done to distract the populace from the random killings, though. It was then that faggoty leader Leopoldo Galtieri devised his master plan. As less wasted leaders did in the past, he would pay FIFA to let Argentina win the World Cup, and everyone would be happy. However, for no apparent reason, he went bat**** insane and decided to go down to teh dockz to gather rowing boats for the Argentinian Navy to invade the Falklands.

In at least 1 month of preparation he amassed the following naval force:

An old rustbucket cruiser
300 wooden boats
Commandeered fishing ships
2 dinghys
A donkey

Galtieri was known to smoke pot during leadership at the time, because somehow he thought a cruiser from WWII would've been able to sink 2 aircraft carriers, an entire frigate convoy, and fend off aircraft attacks. It is a fact, though, that the backward sheep-like populace rallied in support.

Noone knew how the **** the Argentinians would win, as the Falklands belonged to England, and everyone knows that the Royal Navy would pwn the **** outta anything that threatened England's sovereignty.

With his WWII cruiser and his many Amerindian powered canoes, Galtieri began his suicide mission. In 2 days, the ship finally sank, ensuing a lot of lulz.

After this, Argies pretended not to have supported the war and acted as if it wasn't their fault (tho it was) (Seriously, who the **** attacks Great Britain?)

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Argentina

"If you are going through hell, keep going" - Winston Churchill

The Rose and Crown, a forum for British Gentlemen

(in reply to Ike99)
Post #: 185
RE: English is Easy? - 10/14/2008 1:56:54 AM   
Doggie

quote:

I offer a proposal to you JD. When this comment is edited out the forum...

quote:

Then my sharp reponse to it about your ships sunk will be too.

Excuse me? Has the loss of the General Belgrano been airbrushed out of Argentinian history now? So the official line is now General Belgrano never existed? That's the only reason I can think of that you should find the mere mention of it so offensive. Maybe the reason he can't find any pictures is your defense ministry has destoyed them all. That would be what one would expect from a fascist military dictatorship. I'll bet the interior ministry reports record crop yeilds and happy peasants as well. Life is beautifull in Dear Leader's utopia.

And yeah, dead British sailors is funny. Yuk yuk, yuk. A hundred British sailors who never harmed anyone in their lives are at the bottom of the South Atlantic because some fascist dictator wanted to distract attention away from his totalitarian, mass murdering government. Your Air Force should be real proud of themselves. Obviously you are.

You know where you can shove your sharp responses.

< Message edited by Doggie -- 10/14/2008 1:59:38 AM >

(in reply to Ike99)
Post #: 186
RE: English is Easy? - 10/14/2008 2:22:56 AM   
Neilster

quote:

quote:

quote:

... Let's move on to something that is debatable... which side would you like to play? "Your country sucks" or "My country can do no wrong?" *grin*

I'll play Australia, champ. It's got a solid record and I've defended it.

Cheers, Neilster

How can you possibly defend a country that gave the world "Warthog," "Babe," "Mad Max," "Crocodile Dundee," and a building shaped like one of the Bajoran Kai Wynn's hats? It's indefensible! Are you a masochist? *grin*

Luckily I have an excellent sense of humour . Crocodile Dundee is a fairly authentic portrayal of an Australian bloke. He's friendly but if you p!ss him off, you get punched ridiculously hard in the head. Mad Max I and II (The Road Warrior to our Seppo friends) is an Aussie triumph! "She sucks nitro Max!" III is rubbish. The Sydney Opera House ain't too shabby neither.

Cheers, Neilster

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Neilster -- 10/14/2008 2:24:14 AM >

(in reply to E)
Post #: 187
RE: English is Easy? - 10/14/2008 4:14:23 AM   
E

quote:

Luckily I have an excellent sense of humour . Crocodile Dundee is a fairly authentic portrayal of an Australian bloke. He's friendly but if you p!ss him off, you get punched ridiculously hard in the head. Mad Max I and II (The Road Warrior to our Seppo friends) is an Aussie triumph!

Come now... this is a debate! You have to use SOME logic! *grin*

quote:

"She sucks nitro Max!" III is rubbish.

See, now that's a logical response! *grin*

quote:

The Sydney Opera House ain't too shabby neither.

I don't understand how you can defend that, when we demonstrate our architectural superiority thusly...

*grin?*

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Neilster)
Post #: 188
RE: English is Easy? - 10/14/2008 4:51:23 AM   
Prince of Eckmühl

quote:

ORIGINAL: JudgeDredd

My point was, Ike, no Brit said that. Clearly that was lost one you.

The Falklands Conflict was/is a sore point for Brits and the Argentinians. Some good people on both sides lost their lives for political gain.

No need to mar their memories with casual, pointless and derogatory comments like the one you made.

All that I know of Ike's politics/ideology is his impeccable credentials as a fascist apologist. There is no pogrom, let alone genocide, that he's unwilling to dismiss with a flippant reference to what he considers to be an equally indecent episode on the part of a Western democracy. He's utterly shameless in comparing episodes like the massacre of a Native American village by the U.S. Cavalry to something like the Holocaust or the Rape of Nanking:

http://www.historyplace.com/worldhistory/genocide/nanking.htm

Personally, I've had enough of it. His hopelessly shallow and unsophisticated attempts at equivocation, notwithstanding, if he can't STFU with this fascist B.S., he ought to be banned. Sober, well-grounded men (and women) who visit this forum shouldn't have to wade through such PATENTLY OFFENSIVE TRIPE as his in the course of an effort to explore their hobby. Let him talk his Nazi/Bushido smack down there among his own little racist kind, way down South in Argentina.

PoE (aka ivanmoe)

Government is the opiate of the masses.

(in reply to JudgeDredd)
Post #: 189
RE: English wit - 10/14/2008 5:16:45 AM   
Ike99

quote:

LOL-excellent links. I must say that i have much more sympathy (as in "I'm glad I'm not one of them") for those poor buggers down there now. Sad, very sad.

Maestro that´s not very funny. Those links are flat in their funny. You want to see something REALLY Funny?!

Look at Carol Thatchers reception at the airport in Argentina.

Not the smartest person on the planet.

This is Funny

< Message edited by Ike99 -- 10/14/2008 5:17:18 AM >

(in reply to 06 Maestro)
Post #: 190
RE: English wit - 10/14/2008 6:04:39 AM   
Prince of Eckmühl

quote:

quote:

Maestro that´s not very funny. Those links are flat in their funny. You want to see something REALLY Funny?!

This is Funny

Great edit Ike, but please, no one be fooled. This is what Ike has spent his career here on the forum extolling:

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Ike99)
Post #: 191
RE: English wit - 10/14/2008 11:24:44 AM   
cdbeck

If there was an award for how badly a thread has derailed, I would say this one wins in perpetuity. Seriously, this thread started as a JOKE and is now bookended by the rape of Nanking! I think that Treale probably cries himself to sleep at night, thinking about the horror he has unleashed on the world. Wow, funny how things can change direction on a dime! I'm not making a judgment on anyone here, just humorously observing the progression of this 7 page beast.

I would like to say one thing. I am a historian, and I study the Middle Ages. I can, in 100% confidence, state that bad things, horrors, tragedies, and terrible acts have occurred and been committed nearly everywhere by many different types of people. They are difficult to judge from the present day, the reasons behind these actions are typically only understandable by those in the time period within which they are committed. While judgment on the past may be difficult, we should, as human beings, deplore any loss of life as citizens of the planet (not as citizens of a certain country, state, city, etc.). Thus is isn't "ok" when the "good guys" kill people and bad when the "evil people" kill people - like in the movies. We should feel the same sorrow for the use of the atomic bomb against Japan as we do against the Holocaust. We should deplore all these actions as being preventable, were we to live in a world where all humanity acted in concert with one another, we would not have had to experience these things.

You can excuse one negative action with the negative action of another country. West and East, North and South are all relative to where you are. I recently flew over Europe, and you know what, there really AREN'T giant black border lines existing between countries. Nationalism is a state of mind, a construct to support certain regional political claims. I think now, more than ever with this current economic crisis looming, we understand just how connected the world is.

History typically IS written by the winners, or at least the dominate culture. This puts a certain bias when viewing events in the past. I believe that the problems encountered in this thread are part of this bias and those that oppose this bias. I am not agreeing with Ike, in fact I disagree with the way he views the world. I am just saying that this thread might be best just ended, as it has degenerated into a clash of cultural, nationalistic, and ideology that will never be rectified.

SoM

< Message edited by Son_of_Montfort -- 10/14/2008 11:25:02 AM >

"Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet!"
(Kill them all. God will know his own.)

-- Arnaud-Armaury, the Albigensian Crusade

(in reply to Prince of Eckmühl)
Post #: 192
RE: English wit - 10/14/2008 11:41:09 AM   
Dennistoun

I would agree with you, SoM. It IS time to put this beast to sleep.

(in reply to cdbeck)
Post #: 193
RE: English wit - 10/14/2008 11:52:46 AM   
undercovergeek

quote:

quote:

This is Funny

i dont usually get involved in these kind of arguemnts but the 'drawings on the planes' comment pushed me over the edge.

Do you want to know Ike why noone gives a **** about what your country had to say to Carol Thatcher when she got there - because you lost, and she stepped on your soil as the victor. You support Argentina against UK, you lost, you support Japan against the Allies, they lost, you support Germany againt the Allies, they lost - youre bitter Ike - pick a winning country its so much more fulfilling. Come and land at Heathrow and we will wave and smile maybe even flutter a few of those blue and white flags for you. Why? Because we dont have a chip on our shoulder, you took what was ours and you got your ass kicked for it - dont apologise - we won - we dont need your apology just your damn respect, you know, as the winners in every conflict youve chosen to mention

(in reply to Ike99)
Post #: 194
RE: English wit - 10/14/2008 1:37:45 PM   
JudgeDredd

quote:

quote:

This is Funny

Ike

Did I hear right in that link? Did that guy actually say Carol Thatchers mother was a dictator?

Clearly he's done his research. Unlike your government of the time, Margaret Thatcher (for better or worse) was democratically elected. Margaret Thatcher and her democratically elected government did not invade The Falkland Islands. Margaret Thatcher and her democratically elected government did not initiate the violence. That particular conflict was started by one side and for the purposes that Doggie above mentioned...to cover up the dissent in your country.

I am neither agreeing or disagreeing with your countries claim for sovereignty over The Falklands. What I am saying, is you invaded, we defended.

And the people in the background....you are criminals!!! LMAO. At that time in britain, which was surely dark days, we were not, as some other governments were, snatching people off the streets and in the middle of the night from their homes because they weren't happy with how the government was running things.

And, wtf is going on with the guy anyway. She was 16 at the time and hardly had any influence over events. Nice way to interview...intimidate people who had no hand in it. Mind you...Argentina is good at that...intimidation...trouble was, they tried it on the British and got a bloody nose for it.

Ike....you have nothing of value to say. You, along with some other people, have embarrassed yourself with your self-righteous views, and you have been served the green dot.

I hope you enjoy talking to yourself.

(in reply to Ike99)
Post #: 195
RE: English wit - 10/14/2008 3:06:44 PM   
Toby42

SoM, I don't cry myself to sleep, but I'm amazed as to how this thread has gotten a life of it's own!! You're right, it did start out as a light-hearted joke about the English language. Now look at it

Tony

(in reply to cdbeck)
Post #: 196
RE: English wit - 10/14/2008 3:18:16 PM   
Prince of Eckmühl

quote:

ORIGINAL: Son_of_Montfort

I am just saying that this thread might be best just ended, as it has degenerated into a clash of cultural, nationalistic, and ideology that will never be rectified.

SoM, do you know of any modern Western military force that has used executions as a male-bonding activity? Seriously, this is a real question. Take it back a hundred years. Do you know of any instance where an officer serving under the flag of a Western democracy called his troops out on parade to view and cheer on the beheading of captured enemy combatant?

Rectified?

I don't see any hope for reconciliation of the views articulated in parts of this thread, either. Over the course of his career on these forums, Ike has repeatedly drifted into this fascist political nonsense, albeit with his own unique brand of marxist-revisionist historical perspective. The sole purpose of my comments is to convince him that he'll be confronted when he does so.

Then again, perhaps we should grade him on improvement. Let it be noted, that he no longer cites his location as being "from Tojo's loins." My God, those poor women.

PoE (aka ivanmoe)

(in reply to cdbeck)
Post #: 197
RE: English is Easy? - 10/14/2008 3:37:51 PM   
SLAAKMAN

Will this help to restore order?;
http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=u3YimX8D8gk

Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill

(in reply to Mac67)
Post #: 198
RE: English is Easy? - 10/14/2008 3:45:56 PM   
Cap Mandrake

quote:

SoM, I don't cry myself to sleep, but I'm amazed as to how this thread has gotten a life of it's own!! You're right, it did start out as a light-hearted joke about the English language. Now look at it

Yes..amazing isn't it, Treale. I think this is where the chain reaction started.

quote:

quote:

The simple difference is that we after we conquer a countyry militarily we don't turn the populace of that country into slave laborers. We rebuild the countries we devastate and give them back to the people who lived there in the first place.

If this is true then why are you not loved around the world?

< Message edited by Cap Mandrake -- 10/14/2008 3:46:38 PM >

(in reply to Ike99)
Post #: 199
RE: English is Easy? - 10/14/2008 3:50:37 PM   
Toby42

You might be right. I've lost track of all the detours!!!

Tony

(in reply to Cap Mandrake)
Post #: 200
RE: English is Easy? - 10/14/2008 3:51:28 PM   
Ike99

quote:

All that I know of Ike's politics/ideology is his impeccable credentials as a fascist...

Blah, blah, blah. no one on this thread has mentioned holocaust, rape of nanking or indians except you, just now.

And what the hell does the picture of a Japanese soldier executing an Allied soldier have to do with ANYTHING on this thread?! As much as cardboard pictures at the UN had to do with ¨WMD¨ in Iraq I think. Nothing.

You speak of democracy?! Democracy?! Coming from someone whos nation did enough socializing last week to make Hugo Chávez and Evo Morales blush is bizarre. That´s quite an accomplishment btw.

My ¨PATENTLY OFFENSIVE TRIPE¨?? Coming from people who have made constant insults to everyone elses nationality on this thread but two, UK & USA, (¨filthy apes, leftist, etc., etc. etc.¨) until no one is left on this thread but UK & USA, well sir, you´re standing on a pile of excrement with your moral high ground.

I´ll let you gentlemen get back to reinforcing each others superiority complexes and reading your propaganda saying such obvious rubbish as there are no Malvinas monuments in Argentina.

Good day to you gentlemen.

Post #: 201
RE: English is Easy? - 10/14/2008 4:24:10 PM   
andym

The Malvinas dont exist,look at an atlas,they are the FALKLAND ISLANDS!

Press to Test...............Release to Detonate!

(in reply to Ike99)
Post #: 202
RE: English is Easy? - 10/14/2008 8:20:00 PM   
Goblin

quote:

ORIGINAL: andym

The Malvinas dont exist,look at an atlas,they are the FALKLAND ISLANDS!

(in reply to andym)
Post #: 203
RE: English wit - 10/14/2008 8:44:37 PM   
cdbeck

quote:

ORIGINAL: Prince of Eckmühl

SoM, do you know of any modern Western military force that has used executions as a male-bonding activity? Seriously, this is a real question. Take it back a hundred years. Do you know of any instance where an officer serving under the flag of a Western democracy called his troops out on parade to view and cheer on the beheading of captured enemy combatant?

Yes. I would said, without any proof or any actual names for the first question that his happened semi-frequently in the Viet Nam conflict, and many know of more specific atrocities committed during that time period.

For the second question, I would say William Henry Harrison, who was pretty brutal during Tecumseh's War and the War of 1812 when fighting the native Americans. Worse yet, I believe, was Andrew Jackson, who also slaughtered native americans wholesale in pretty gruesome fashion in both the War of 1812 and the Seminole War. Both men became presidents, BTW.

And to Ike. Don't be ignorant. Socialism and Democracy are not mutually exclusive. In fact, one of the first nations to espouse semi-modern democracy, England, is the birthplace of socialism. Communism and socialism are also not the same thing, so brush up on your political theory. America can still be a Democracy and nationalize EVERY bank, if it wanted to (and Healthcare for that matter). However, American conservativism and socialization typically are mutually exclusive ideologies, so get your facts straight.

I find your constant attempts to make ANY snipe against the US, even the spurious one above (which, BTW is a stab at the current economic problems in the US and Europe, which is pretty low, given that people's lives are being ruined) distasteful.

Again, I chalk it up to fundamental disagreements in ideology that can't be reconciled (thanks for the word I was looking for Prince), and thus, like wrestling with a pig. It only irritates the pig and gets you dirty.

SoM

"Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet!"
(Kill them all. God will know his own.)

-- Arnaud-Armaury, the Albigensian Crusade

Post #: 204
RE: English wit - 10/14/2008 9:18:35 PM   
JudgeDredd

quote:

Son_of_Montfort
It only irritates the pig and gets you dirty.

lmao....I like...I like alot. Pretty much sums up this thread and some of the people taking part (and I have to take my share of the blame)

(in reply to cdbeck)
Post #: 205
RE: English wit - 10/14/2008 9:37:06 PM   
Doggie

quote:

This is Funny

A teen aged girl makes a good will visit to your wretched little dictatorship and gets screamed at by fascist thugs.

Yeah, that's funny.

(in reply to Ike99)
Post #: 206
RE: English wit - 10/14/2008 9:42:07 PM   
JudgeDredd

She wasn't a teenager then Doggie...not on the trip. She was when The Falklands Conflict occurred....the point being the "news reporter" didn't care that she had nothing to do with it.

Perhaps the "news reporter" should have been going round Buenos Aires looking for mass graves and torture chambers?? That, at least, would have been productive.

(in reply to Doggie)
Post #: 207
RE: English is Easy? - 10/14/2008 10:00:33 PM   
Doggie

quote:

You speak of democracy?! Democracy?! Coming from someone whos nation did enough socializing last week to make Hugo Chávez and Evo Morales blush is bizarre. That´s quite an accomplishment btw.

A little less of an accomplishment than bundling members of the minority party into an airplane and throwing them out over the Atlantic.
Some of us aren't real fond of commies, but we somehow manage to restrain ourselves from torturing them to death.

quote:

My ¨PATENTLY OFFENSIVE TRIPE¨?? Coming from people who have made constant insults to everyone elses nationality on this thread but two, UK & USA, (¨filthy apes, leftist, etc., etc. etc.¨) until no one is left on this thread but UK & USA, well sir, you´re standing on a pile of excrement with your moral high ground.

I insult Brits all the time. They're family, so I can smack 'em around if I want. When you start smacking 'em around, you'll have to go through me first. That's how a family relationship works. The British talk funny, they can't cook worth a damn, and a lot of them don't even like yellow dogs and pick up trucks, but I'd go William Wallace on any of your fascist thugs that laid a hand on that little British girl in my presence. You pick a fight with the British and you've picked a fight with Americans. The same goes for Australians, Kiwis and Falkland Islanders. Sheep may fear them, but Americans like the drunken little sods.

quote:

Good day to you gentlemen.

Drop dead.

(in reply to Ike99)
Post #: 208
RE: English wit - 10/14/2008 10:06:05 PM   
Doggie

quote:

ORIGINAL: JudgeDredd

She wasn't a teenager then Doggie...not on the trip. She was when The Falklands Conflict occurred....the point being the "news reporter" didn't care that she had nothing to do with it.

She should have charged through that airport waving a Union Jack, swigging a pint of Guinness, dropped her knickers and pissed on the nearest statue of what ever commandante ran the wretched little cesspool at the time. That would have been a proper good will tour.

(in reply to JudgeDredd)
Post #: 209
RE: English wit - 10/15/2008 7:02:12 AM   
ilovestrategy

I cannot believe how a joke thread about the English language has devolved into this. I'm appalled. Seriously. And you guys are full grown men too.

A Matrix Mod really needs to lock this thread down. Treale, I'm sorry that this has happened to your light hearted thread.

After 16 years, Civ II still has me in it's clutches LOL!!!
Now CIV IV has me in it's evil clutches!

(in reply to Doggie)
Post #: 210
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 6 [7] 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: English wit Page: <<   < prev  4 5 6 [7] 8   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI