Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Health of the Leagues

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Health of the Leagues Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Health of the Leagues - 10/21/2008 2:31:38 PM   
Brodie

Well since we have a question on new owners to the game I have a general question to the leagues out there.How is the health of your league and have you had much interest from new owners yet?
Post #: 1
RE: Health of the Leagues - 10/21/2008 10:02:12 PM   
VCFL Commish

The VCFL is doing fine.We are small at 8 teams so theres not of open teams to contend with.At this point we have eight owners but were having one with time constrait issues so some weeks hes hit and miss.

(in reply to Brodie)
Post #: 2
RE: Health of the Leagues - 10/21/2008 10:21:50 PM   
mbsports

MBFL is pretty solid - we have probably 27 guys in the pro league that are dedicated and doing things on a weekly basis for their team.  We have a couple stragglers, so I always am trying to get new GMs for that league and for the other leagues as well.  College we have about 20 GMs taking part in that.  CFL gets very little activity from most GMs which is somewhat disappointing b/c I really love the CFL league and we have about 5-8 doing what they really should be doing there.  CIS we have 5 guys in it.

Overall you have good GMs and bad, I wish the community was a little stronger for CFL football in general, but it just isn't at a point like the NFL league where I can post a note somewhere and have 5 guys who want the team that night. 

Biggest thing I try to do is to make it the level of activity that the GM needs.  If you're not able to set a weekly lineup I get that - we have lives and wives and jobs to take care of.  If you're going to miss a draft, send a list - we do our drafts live so they are single day events.  Overall I have a better read on each GM then the GMs probably think and I always know which guys are my hot seat guys that are most likely going to either bail or be replaced for inactivity. 

(in reply to VCFL Commish)
Post #: 3
RE: Health of the Leagues - 11/5/2008 2:00:30 PM   
grandmarquis84

The NAIFU is doing okay. We have about 7 owners and for the most part guys check in but not a lot of activity in  updating their teams.

(in reply to mbsports)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Health of the Leagues Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI