Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

7.1 and mega Campaigns

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Mega-Campaigns for SP:WaW >> 7.1 and mega Campaigns Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7.1 and mega Campaigns - 5/5/2002 8:23:15 PM   
PHA

I'm lucky and have both desert fox and Lost victories...

Great campaigns.

Now i have downloaded version 7.1 and installed it, but when i go to mega campaigns it says, v. 7.0

Why is this?

Should i have uninstalled my last version and then reinstalled the new, and if i did this, how could i transferre my megacampaigns to the new version of spwaw?
:(

---------------------
Terror In Hostes
---------------------
Post #: 1
- 5/6/2002 2:14:09 AM   
Bing

Not to worry: Current mech.exe version is 7.1, whilst the current LV version is 7.0. If that is what you have, you are as current as anyone.

Bing

"For Those That Fought For It, Freedom Has a Taste And A Meaning The Protected Will Never Know. " -
From the 101st Airborne Division Association Website

(in reply to PHA)
Post #: 2
- 5/13/2002 2:06:55 AM   
Henri

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bing
[B]Not to worry: Current mech.exe version is 7.1, whilst the current LV version is 7.0. If that is what you have, you are as current as anyone.
[/B][/QUOTE]

I don't understand: ok, the SPWaW is 7.1. But after installing the LVMC patches 1 and 2, shouldn't the megacampaign screen say LV 7.2 instead of LV 7.0? If not, how can I tell whether or not the patches were installed successfully? What was the MCLV version before the patch 1? After patch 1 and patch 2? I'm really puzzled, or am I just dense?.In most games, the patch changes the number of the game to the number of the patch...

Henri

(in reply to PHA)
Post #: 3
- 5/13/2002 5:01:50 AM   
Supervisor

No the program versions of the Megas won' change from 7.0. So if you've already installed the patches your up to date. It's always said 7.0 since the release, look at the dates of the files in the MatrixGames\SPWAW\MegaCam\Lost Victories you should have 743 files dated 12/25/01 through 4/10/02, these are all the newest ones. Don't worry there are still tons of files that have dates earlier than these that have been unchanged so far.

(in reply to PHA)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Mega-Campaigns for SP:WaW >> 7.1 and mega Campaigns Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI