7.1 and mega Campaigns (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Mega-Campaigns for SP:WaW

PHA -> 7.1 and mega Campaigns (5/5/2002 8:23:15 PM)

I'm lucky and have both desert fox and Lost victories...

Great campaigns.

Now i have downloaded version 7.1 and installed it, but when i go to mega campaigns it says, v. 7.0

Why is this?

Should i have uninstalled my last version and then reinstalled the new, and if i did this, how could i transferre my megacampaigns to the new version of spwaw?
:(

Bing -> (5/6/2002 2:14:09 AM)

Not to worry: Current mech.exe version is 7.1, whilst the current LV version is 7.0. If that is what you have, you are as current as anyone.

Bing

Henri -> (5/13/2002 2:06:55 AM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bing
[B]Not to worry: Current mech.exe version is 7.1, whilst the current LV version is 7.0. If that is what you have, you are as current as anyone.
[/B][/QUOTE]

I don't understand: ok, the SPWaW is 7.1. But after installing the LVMC patches 1 and 2, shouldn't the megacampaign screen say LV 7.2 instead of LV 7.0? If not, how can I tell whether or not the patches were installed successfully? What was the MCLV version before the patch 1? After patch 1 and patch 2? I'm really puzzled, or am I just dense?.In most games, the patch changes the number of the game to the number of the patch...

Henri

Supervisor -> (5/13/2002 5:01:50 AM)

No the program versions of the Megas won' change from 7.0. So if you've already installed the patches your up to date. It's always said 7.0 since the release, look at the dates of the files in the MatrixGames\SPWAW\MegaCam\Lost Victories you should have 743 files dated 12/25/01 through 4/10/02, these are all the newest ones. Don't worry there are still tons of files that have dates earlier than these that have been unchanged so far.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI