Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Strange bug.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Strange bug. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Strange bug. - 5/12/2002 12:43:58 AM   
E.Lagus

I was playing some SPWaW as the Germans against the US, and my Wurfrahmen 40´s were enjoying a field day. However, the 32cm flame rocket fired into a completely different direction (than the one it ordered it to fire) every time, even through 28cm HE rocket hit the target. (I am using 7.0 version, i think)
Stray flame rockets killed some of infantrymen mystically, but this i didnt notice. However, i got slightly pissed when the goddamned rocket busted my Jagdpanther! :mad:
Have any others seen this?

Also, i would like the thank Matrixgames for this wonderful, free game! My friend told me about it couple of weeks ago, and i have already got crushed a couple of times by him in PBEM games. :o
Practice makes perfect :D
Post #: 1
- 5/12/2002 9:02:46 AM   
Supervisor

Did the rocket lose the Foward Observer or spotter that is directing the fire, it could explain the off target issue if their firing blindly.

(in reply to E.Lagus)
Post #: 2
- 5/12/2002 10:54:57 AM   
Seth

This problem may be related to one I have had, in which a unit will target units it can no longer see, and also target victory hexes at 999 hex range 0% to hit. Anyone seeing this? At any rate, during a PBEM game, I lost control of a fire mission I had called in. The bombardment icon did not appear where I had set it, and I was unable to shift fire. The mission landed in the top left corner of the map, which has always been sort of a running theme in bugs for this game. Units will sometimes target the top left hex, and the AI used to shell it sometimes.
Seth

(in reply to E.Lagus)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Strange bug. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI