Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Problem with formation copying.....

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III >> TOAW III Support >> Problem with formation copying..... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Problem with formation copying..... - 3/17/2009 10:58:57 PM   
Spook043

(This was posted earlier in the Scenario Design section, but I'm re-posting here if this place is more appropriate.)

Among the options in the scenario editor, in the "edit forces" settings, is one for copying a formation.

When I do this, however, it seems to "invalidate" the scenario. I've an earlier version confirmed as valid through the "view properties" check, but in copying and including the new formation in an OOB, then I get the "critical" warning in the view-properties check.

The added message is that I haven't "set objectives for all formations". Remove the copied formation, however, and the scenario becomes valid again.

But..... after modifying the copied formation to give it and its sub-units new names, deploy its units on map, and set an objective track for the formation, I still get the same error warning.

Suggestions? I'm prepared to e-mail both scenario versions if that would help.
Post #: 1
RE: Problem with formation copying..... - 3/18/2009 11:04:00 PM   
Spook043

Please delete, I realized what was wrong. For some reason, when creating new formations, the default objective track was No. 2 instead of No. 1.

(in reply to Spook043)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III >> TOAW III Support >> Problem with formation copying..... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI