Problem with formation copying..... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III >> TOAW III Support

Spook043 -> Problem with formation copying..... (3/17/2009 10:58:57 PM)

(This was posted earlier in the Scenario Design section, but I'm re-posting here if this place is more appropriate.)

Among the options in the scenario editor, in the "edit forces" settings, is one for copying a formation.

When I do this, however, it seems to "invalidate" the scenario. I've an earlier version confirmed as valid through the "view properties" check, but in copying and including the new formation in an OOB, then I get the "critical" warning in the view-properties check.

The added message is that I haven't "set objectives for all formations". Remove the copied formation, however, and the scenario becomes valid again.

But..... after modifying the copied formation to give it and its sub-units new names, deploy its units on map, and set an objective track for the formation, I still get the same error warning.

Suggestions? I'm prepared to e-mail both scenario versions if that would help.

Spook043 -> RE: Problem with formation copying..... (3/18/2009 11:04:00 PM)

Please delete, I realized what was wrong. For some reason, when creating new formations, the default objective track was No. 2 instead of No. 1.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI