Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Rail Station not changing ownership

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Hired Guns: The Jagged Edge >> Tech Support >> Rail Station not changing ownership Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Rail Station not changing ownership - 4/20/2009 5:41:00 AM   
ZK

Patched to 1.07.001. Trying a game as a marauder. Was in the process of recapturing the locations I had taken for Janus when this lovely bug popped up.

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/2680/shot0419233521.jpg

I was on my way to the rail station when marauders from the outpost attacked before I arrived and according to the message captured it. However the ownership flag didn't change. I can enter and exit the location at will and there are neither corporate mercenaries or marauders present. Because the game is still treating it as a hostile sector my squad is effectively trapped.

Out of curiosity a accelerated time and again the rail station was "captured" by marauders without them taking ownership about a dozen times. Finally it was captured by the Dictators forces and changed ownership properly.

edit>Not just the Rail Station, marauders are now "capturing" the Butsi controlled RoadBlock without it actually changing ownership.

< Message edited by ZK -- 4/20/2009 6:49:56 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: Rail Station not changing ownership - 4/21/2009 10:52:10 PM   
bobrernm1@aol.com

I have a similar issue...I captured the train station with a dictator army approaching. When they arrive and I receive the "you're being attacked" message, I enter the zone and nothing happens. A number of blue-labeled marauders show up but I cannot provoke them into a battle and I can't leave the zone. Any ideas?

(in reply to ZK)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Hired Guns: The Jagged Edge >> Tech Support >> Rail Station not changing ownership Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI