Rail Station not changing ownership (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Hired Guns: The Jagged Edge >> Tech Support

ZK -> Rail Station not changing ownership (4/20/2009 5:41:00 AM)

Patched to 1.07.001. Trying a game as a marauder. Was in the process of recapturing the locations I had taken for Janus when this lovely bug popped up.

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/2680/shot0419233521.jpg

I was on my way to the rail station when marauders from the outpost attacked before I arrived and according to the message captured it. However the ownership flag didn't change. I can enter and exit the location at will and there are neither corporate mercenaries or marauders present. Because the game is still treating it as a hostile sector my squad is effectively trapped.

Out of curiosity a accelerated time and again the rail station was "captured" by marauders without them taking ownership about a dozen times. Finally it was captured by the Dictators forces and changed ownership properly.

edit>Not just the Rail Station, marauders are now "capturing" the Butsi controlled RoadBlock without it actually changing ownership.

bobrernm1@aol.com -> RE: Rail Station not changing ownership (4/21/2009 10:52:10 PM)

I have a similar issue...I captured the train station with a dictator army approaching. When they arrive and I receive the "you're being attacked" message, I enter the zone and nothing happens. A number of blue-labeled marauders show up but I cannot provoke them into a battle and I can't leave the zone. Any ideas?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI