Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Crewmen

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Crewmen Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Crewmen - 10/28/2000 8:28:00 PM   
boloka

Hi there...Are Crewmen of any use once they become 'Crewmen'? Can they be rallied into one stronger unit from two or three scattered ones? if so how do i do this? I got half my units running around the map looking at the scenery and hoping they don't meet Mr.Enemy-Tank around the next tree stump. cheers Bol

Post #: 1
- 10/28/2000 9:26:00 PM   
Drex

Hi. If you are in a campaign and they are inyour core force you want to keep them out of harms way and re-use them next game with their higher experience. Sometimes they can re-man their vehicle if it is just broke down.

quote:

Col Saito: "Don't speak to me of rules! This is war! It is not a game of cricket!"

(in reply to boloka)
Post #: 2
- 10/28/2000 9:59:00 PM   
ARIS

How do they reman a vehicle?

Burn the beds, kill the bedbugs.

(in reply to boloka)
Post #: 3
- 10/28/2000 10:07:00 PM   
Warhorse

They can only reman the specific vehicle they left, depending on the country of origin, morale etc, if you keep the crewwman in the same hex with said vehicle, it stands a chance of re-entering it. As mentioned before though, if you are in a campaign, and the area is 'hot', get 'em the hell outa there!! ------------------ Mike Amos Meine Ehre Heisst Treue

Mike Amos

Meine Ehre heißt Treue
www.cslegion.com

(in reply to boloka)
Post #: 4
- 10/29/2000 4:43:00 AM   
Viriato

hello all , yes if the area is hot get them out real fast , by their foot or abord other unit as soon as they rally . But as soon as the area is safe and if the unit only broke down or was supressed , get them in the same hex and they'll reman the tank , ht , gun whatever ... this way you don't have to use points on fixing that unit when the battle ends , empty tanks are considered destroyed .

A sorte protege os audazes

(in reply to boloka)
Post #: 5
- 10/29/2000 1:00:00 PM   
degen

During scenarios, I've noticed that the Russian crews can be real pain. Unlike the German crews that have pistols, the ruskies gave thier crews heavier weapons. Thus, they seem to be able to inflcit casualties fairly easily on infantry. I've also lost a tank or two by thinking that the crews were harmless. ------------------ "I would have much rather that he had given me one more division" - Rommel after receiving his field marshall baton

"I would have much rather that he had given me one more division" - Rommel after receiving his field marshall baton

(in reply to boloka)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Crewmen Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI