Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Physical Shipment Status

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> RE: Physical Shipment Status Page: <<   < prev  8 9 [10] 11 12   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Physical Shipment Status - 8/8/2009 7:00:23 PM   
dorjun driver

V22 Osprey,

Please accept my apologies.  My remarks were entirely uncalled fore.  As Erik points out, this forum is not the place for the kind of behavior I exhibited.  No place is, for that matter.  Again, my apologies to both you and the rest of the WitP community.

Doug

x - ARPAnaut
x - ACM
x - AES
Current - Bum

The paths of glory may lead you to the grave, but the paths of duty may not get you anywhere.
JT

(in reply to AlanBernardo)
Post #: 271
RE: Physical Shipment Status - 8/8/2009 7:46:31 PM   
AlanBernardo

quote:

ORIGINAL: dorjun driver

V22 Osprey,

Please accept my apologies.  My remarks were entirely uncalled fore.  As Erik points out, this forum is not the place for the kind of behavior I exhibited.  No place is, for that matter.  Again, my apologies to both you and the rest of the WitP community.

Doug

Have you entered in your local Spelling Bee contest this year?

Just joshin'. No one seriously takes all this stuff seriously. I think you do pretty well. I know a lot of adults who are ten times worse, and they have decades of experience.

I'm sure WitP AE will ship to me sometime this week, and I'll receive it either late next week or the following week.

Enjoy the rest of your summer,

Alan

(in reply to dorjun driver)
Post #: 272
RE: Physical Shipment Status - 8/8/2009 9:53:49 PM   
V22 Osprey

Yea I apologize too.

Thanks Erik for keeping us inform on the issue.

Now, lets call it a day and move on.

Art by rogueusmc.

Post #: 273
RE: Physical Shipment Status - 8/8/2009 10:37:37 PM   
Oliver Heindorf

so far :

has any one received the pysical shipment in continental europe yet delivered my standard mail ?

I dont

but heck, anyway, real life caught the action, we had 5 hours paintball at neo paintball north of hamburg..... http://www.neon-paintball.de/

what a ton of fun. I love it.

Post #: 274
RE: Physical Shipment Status - 8/8/2009 10:46:36 PM   
marioa

My physical boxed copy was ordered am 28/07,completed order and shipped am 04/08,not yet arrived in Italy.
Regards
marioa

(in reply to Oliver Heindorf)
Post #: 275
RE: Physical Shipment Status - 8/8/2009 11:11:45 PM   
Fletcher

I am awaiting too my physical copy... I think we must have some patience :)
Best wishes

WITP-AE, WITE

(in reply to marioa)
Post #: 276
RE: Physical Shipment Status - 8/9/2009 3:37:20 AM   
BigDuke66

At least the Release wasn't delayed at the last moment.
That's what happened to HOI3 and someone is really pissed about it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P_0Rv4O4cU

(in reply to Fletcher)
Post #: 277
RE: Physical Shipment Status - 8/9/2009 10:49:47 AM   
ool

Hilarious. It has a creativeness only a truly warped mind could conceive!

(in reply to BigDuke66)
Post #: 278
RE: Physical Shipment Status - 8/9/2009 12:36:08 PM   
Lützow

quote:

ORIGINAL: Oliver Heindorf

so far :

has any one received the pysical shipment in continental europe yet delivered my standard mail ?

I dont

but heck, anyway, real life caught the action, we had 5 hours paintball at neo paintball north of hamburg..... http://www.neon-paintball.de/

what a ton of fun. I love it.

Not yet, but DR mailed me that my shipment got dispatched on past tuesday. I'm not in a hurry anyway, as I will merely control the condition of CD / manual and shelve the box afterwards.

Post #: 279
RE: Physical Shipment Status - 8/9/2009 12:51:36 PM   
Joseph_Nevsky

quote:

ORIGINAL: Oliver Heindorf

"...so far :

I dont ..."

I ordered this game (digital and physical copy) on 28th July; made the bank transfer on 29th July; then I received an e-Mail informing that purchase date was on 1st August. Later, I received another e-Mail confirming shipping date of physical copy was on 4th August.

I´m living in Spain, and Erik Rutins told me that they ship to Spain from UK warehouse. But some people who bought directly from Matrix Games before are telling me that the game will arrive at home in 2 weeks (so, it´ll arrive on around 18th Agust).

I´m not in a hurry anyway, but I think it´s too much (2 weeks!) for sending from UK to Spain. Anyway, maybe we have to bear in mind that I chose normal post service (now I´m regretful for that), people are in Summer holidays, etcetera...

Same as Fletcher: we must have some patience, and wait for everything arrive fine... (no choice...).

Post #: 280
RE: Physical Shipment Status - 8/9/2009 1:20:56 PM   
Erik Rutins

Once our warehouse ships it, it's out of our control. If you chose the normal post service, then you are unfortunately at the mercy of your postal service and we can't check on the status because normal post is not trackable.

By default, we generally set the shipping at the least expensive trackable shipping option as we find that (usually) it's faster and being trackable results in fewer lost shipments and higher customer satisfaction because both we and you always know where the package is. We do offer the normal postal option to customers who want the least shipping expense, but we have definitely seen varying results depending on the local postal service, including long shipment times and even lost packages (though these are fortunately rare).

So if it's important to get the physical copy quickly once it ships, please use one of the trackable (like UPS) options.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to Joseph_Nevsky)
Post #: 281
RE: Physical Shipment Status - 8/9/2009 1:42:42 PM   
Sardaukar

Well, Malta Post tried to deliver my game yesterday, but I was at work. So I'll get it tomorrow.  BTW, thanks for great support, Erik!

"To meaningless French Idealism, Liberty, Fraternity and Equality...we answer with German Realism, Infantry, Cavalry and Artillery" -Prince von Bülov, 1870-

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 282
RE: Physical Shipment Status - 8/10/2009 3:20:31 AM   
joe chod

Erik,
I thank you for your aggressive follow up and tireless efforts but do yourself a favor and we won't mind..........take some time off on the weekends.  I know your probably checking from home but, All work and no play makes Nimitz a dull boy........or something like that.

Joe

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY

(in reply to Sardaukar)
Post #: 283
RE: Physical Shipment Status - 8/10/2009 10:35:21 AM   
Joseph_Nevsky

quote:

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

Once our warehouse ships it, it's out of our control. If you chose the normal post service, then you are unfortunately at the mercy of your postal service and we can't check on the status because normal post is not trackable.

By default, we generally set the shipping at the least expensive trackable shipping option as we find that (usually) it's faster and being trackable results in fewer lost shipments and higher customer satisfaction because both we and you always know where the package is. We do offer the normal postal option to customers who want the least shipping expense, but we have definitely seen varying results depending on the local postal service, including long shipment times and even lost packages (though these are fortunately rare).

So if it's important to get the physical copy quickly once it ships, please use one of the trackable (like UPS) options.

Regards,

- Erik

Well, in my case it is not important to get the physical copy quickly. I just want the physical copy with its manual in good conditions, that´s all

If you make an order from Spain (I don´t know the rest of European countries), by default the shipping method is set on "International Post Service". It was my fault because I didn´t focus in this detail (probably because it´s first time I buy directly from Matrix Games?). If I had notice this, then I would had chosen "International Express Service" (I´m checking now and it´s only 10 euros more).

But anyway, that´s preterite!

So, let´s have some patience then... (no choice...).

Post #: 284
RE: Physical Shipment Status - 8/10/2009 11:49:09 AM   
Apollo11

Hi all,

I just got my physical version!

It was quite quick since I choose regular snail mail from UK...

Leo "Apollo11"

Prior Preparation & Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance!

A & B: WitW, WitE, WbtS, GGWaW, GGWaW2-AWD, HttR, CotA, BftB, CF
P: UV, WitP, WitP-AE

(in reply to Joseph_Nevsky)
Post #: 285
RE: Physical Shipment Status - 8/10/2009 3:26:46 PM   
Bliztk

Got mine here in Spain. Ordered the day of release. Going to pickup it right now

(in reply to Apollo11)
Post #: 286
RE: Physical Shipment Status - 8/10/2009 8:41:30 PM   
Erik Rutins

A LOT of orders are being picked, packed and shipped from the US warehouse today. If you haven't had a shipping notification yet, there should be a slew of them coming at the end of the day. Check in at www.findmyorder.com tonight if you haven't seen an e-mail that your order has shipped.

We may not get every last back-order out today due to the volume, but any left over will ship out tomorrow, the warehouse tells me it won't take them beyond tomorrow to clear the entire back-order queue. So given normal shipping, hopefully everyone who was waiting on an order from us will receive their copy this week.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to Bliztk)
Post #: 287
RE: Physical Shipment Status - 8/10/2009 8:48:37 PM   
V22 Osprey

What about shipments to resellers like NWS?

Art by rogueusmc.

Post #: 288
RE: Physical Shipment Status - 8/10/2009 8:51:30 PM   
Erik Rutins

NWS placed their order with us today as soon as it was available, we normally guarantee shipment within 2 days, but with the warehouse all over WITP AE right now, I expect their order will ship out tomorrow.

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to V22 Osprey)
Post #: 289
RE: Physical Shipment Status - 8/10/2009 8:59:29 PM   
marioa

I got my physical copy today. The package is in perfect order with the very good manual.
Now its time to read the manual and learn a complete new game.
Thanks for the effort Matrix Games.
Regards
marioa

Post #: 290
RE: Physical Shipment Status - 8/10/2009 9:01:24 PM   
V22 Osprey

quote:

NWS placed their order with us today as soon as it was available, we normally guarantee shipment within 2 days, but with the warehouse all over WITP AE right now, I expect their order will ship out tomorrow.

Thank God, this means I should have this game by next week.Which still give me plenty of vacation time left.....thank you.

Art by rogueusmc.

Post #: 291
RE: Physical Shipment Status - 8/10/2009 10:26:54 PM   
LarryP

findmyorder.com did not even have a copy of my order, and I bought AE on 7-27-09. I'm still waiting for the physical copy...

EDIT: Now it shows up and it's back ordered. Two weeks.

< Message edited by LarryP -- 8/10/2009 10:31:18 PM >

Post #: 292
RE: Physical Shipment Status - 8/10/2009 10:49:30 PM   
Erik Rutins

Larry,

I would think it would have shipped out today, maybe it hasn't been updated yet status-wise? In any case, if you e-mail me your order number, I'll check on it here as well.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to LarryP)
Post #: 293
RE: Physical Shipment Status - 8/11/2009 12:38:16 AM   
T Rav

Erik,

Physical shipment confirmation today, as you predicted, and I hoped. I've been playing on the downloaded version and refering to the manual on the PC so I look forward to just referencing the manual directly. You guys have done very well.

Thanks,
T Rav

Post #: 294
RE: Physical Shipment Status - 8/11/2009 2:28:14 AM   
bilbow

Got my ship notification this evening

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile- hoping it will eat him last
- Winston Churchill

Post #: 295
RE: Physical Shipment Status - 8/11/2009 2:34:25 AM   
Johnus

I have not gotten an email confirming shipment. Did all domestic orders go out today ??

P.S. No answer necessary. I just saw Erik's last post above. Thanks.

< Message edited by Johnnie -- 8/11/2009 2:36:21 AM >

(in reply to bilbow)
Post #: 296
RE: Physical Shipment Status - 8/11/2009 3:08:36 AM   
Kull

quote:

A LOT of orders are being picked, packed and shipped from the US warehouse today. If you haven't had a shipping notification yet, there should be a slew of them coming at the end of the day. Check in at www.findmyorder.com tonight if you haven't seen an e-mail that your order has shipped.

We may not get every last back-order out today due to the volume, but any left over will ship out tomorrow, the warehouse tells me it won't take them beyond tomorrow to clear the entire back-order queue. So given normal shipping, hopefully everyone who was waiting on an order from us will receive their copy this week.

Regards,

- Erik

Thanks Erik. On one level I'm glad to hear the warehouse can clear out the backorders in two days. On the other hand it would have been kinda cool if the sales volume made it 5 or 7! The Matrix/Henderson team deserves that.

Post #: 297
RE: Physical Shipment Status - 8/11/2009 4:29:51 AM   
grraven2004

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kull

quote:

Regards,

- Erik

Thanks Erik. On one level I'm glad to hear the warehouse can clear out the backorders in two days. On the other hand it would have been kinda cool if the sales volume made it 5 or 7! The Matrix/Henderson team deserves that.

Kull,

I agree with you. I didn't order until Thursday of release week. and I got my notice Friday that my game was shipped. Was thinking it would be today at the earliest. I hope that they do sell a ton of this game.

Human by birth

Klingon By choice!

Sig changed per Erik's request

(in reply to Kull)
Post #: 298
RE: Physical Shipment Status - 8/11/2009 5:14:58 AM   
AlanBernardo

quote:

ORIGINAL: grraven2004

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kull

quote:

Regards,

- Erik

Kull,

I agree with you. I didn't order until Thursday of release week. and I got my notice Friday that my game was shipped. Was thinking it would be today at the earliest. I hope that they do sell a ton of this game.

I ordered the day of release, on a Monday, and my status is showing my shipment is pending.

I guess that debunks the orders shipped according to how they were received theory.

Alan

(in reply to grraven2004)
Post #: 299
RE: Physical Shipment Status - 8/11/2009 5:56:35 AM   
Grotius

Hmm, I haven't received my physical shipment, nor I have I received any e-mail. I tried findmyorder.com, and it couldn't find my order # from my credit card and e-mail address. I guess I didn't write down my order # when I bought AE. I bought it on release day, and I ordered both the physical shipment and the digital download (and two years of download insurance). I'm not sure what to do next.

Post #: 300
Page:   <<   < prev  8 9 [10] 11 12   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> RE: Physical Shipment Status Page: <<   < prev  8 9 [10] 11 12   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI