Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

I'm enjoying this and would like to see more in the series

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Operation Barbarossa: The Struggle for Russia >> I'm enjoying this and would like to see more in the series Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
I'm enjoying this and would like to see more in the series - 9/15/2009 8:35:43 PM   
harpoon2000

There seem to be quite a few negative comments so I thought I would post my positive experiences.

I generally like simple beer and pretzels type games and I have found this fits the bill for me; I can play a couple of scenarios in the evening and pass the time enjoyably.

I loved the original PG and see a lot of similarity with this title. It may not be as polished yet but I hope that the series continues and the developers build upon the system and make it a game system to rival the original PG.

There are a few things that would improve the game for me:
- Have the map zoomed out completely with half a turn of the wheel, it is currently too slow for me
- Allow the undo function for engineers, I'm seem to build fortifications when I don't want to
- Have some graphical warning of low fuel/ammo etc
Post #: 1
RE: I'm enjoying this and would like to see more in the... - 9/15/2009 11:35:10 PM   
JudgeDredd

Apart from a few minor interface issues, I thoroughly enjoy the game.

(in reply to harpoon2000)
Post #: 2
RE: I'm enjoying this and would like to see more in the... - 9/16/2009 1:48:03 AM   
Rosseau

Having a great time creating new scenarios and campaigns. The sky is indeed the limit here, and hoping for new unit types down the road.

(in reply to JudgeDredd)
Post #: 3
RE: I'm enjoying this and would like to see more in the... - 9/16/2009 1:03:16 PM   
RalfZenker

Nice to hear that you like the game! :-)

We are also working on some of the posted issues to make it even better.

Ralf Zenker
Binary Evolution Studios

(in reply to JudgeDredd)
Post #: 4
RE: I'm enjoying this and would like to see more in the... - 9/16/2009 8:57:13 PM   
Alan Sharif

Another vote for the game here. I am very much enjoying playing this title and look forward to more in the future.

A Sharif

(in reply to RalfZenker)
Post #: 5
RE: I'm enjoying this and would like to see more in the... - 9/19/2009 5:10:43 PM   
sliver_bullet

Yes more in the series ...something like Pacific General and People General will be great ...

(in reply to Alan Sharif)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Operation Barbarossa: The Struggle for Russia >> I'm enjoying this and would like to see more in the series Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI