I'm enjoying this and would like to see more in the series (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Operation Barbarossa: The Struggle for Russia

harpoon2000 -> I'm enjoying this and would like to see more in the series (9/15/2009 8:35:43 PM)

There seem to be quite a few negative comments so I thought I would post my positive experiences.

I generally like simple beer and pretzels type games and I have found this fits the bill for me; I can play a couple of scenarios in the evening and pass the time enjoyably.

I loved the original PG and see a lot of similarity with this title. It may not be as polished yet but I hope that the series continues and the developers build upon the system and make it a game system to rival the original PG.

There are a few things that would improve the game for me:
- Have the map zoomed out completely with half a turn of the wheel, it is currently too slow for me
- Allow the undo function for engineers, I'm seem to build fortifications when I don't want to
- Have some graphical warning of low fuel/ammo etc

JudgeDredd -> RE: I'm enjoying this and would like to see more in the series (9/15/2009 11:35:10 PM)

Apart from a few minor interface issues, I thoroughly enjoy the game.

Rosseau -> RE: I'm enjoying this and would like to see more in the series (9/16/2009 1:48:03 AM)

Having a great time creating new scenarios and campaigns. The sky is indeed the limit here, and hoping for new unit types down the road.

RalfZenker -> RE: I'm enjoying this and would like to see more in the series (9/16/2009 1:03:16 PM)

Nice to hear that you like the game! :-)

We are also working on some of the posted issues to make it even better.

Alan Sharif -> RE: I'm enjoying this and would like to see more in the series (9/16/2009 8:57:13 PM)

Another vote for the game here. I am very much enjoying playing this title and look forward to more in the future.

sliver_bullet -> RE: I'm enjoying this and would like to see more in the series (9/19/2009 5:10:43 PM)

Yes more in the series ...something like Pacific General and People General will be great ...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI