Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

How to send ships offmap for repairs

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> How to send ships offmap for repairs Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How to send ships offmap for repairs - 6/16/2002 2:15:51 AM   
tempest

What is the procedure for sending damaged ships to Japan/Pearl for repairs? I have RTFM but can't find how to implement this option. Thanks.
Post #: 1
- 6/16/2002 2:18:56 AM   
U2

Hi

Disband the TF that the damaged ship is in (only at Truk as Jap or Noumea as US ) and then click on that ship in port and you will find a button telling the ship to return to Pearl/Japan. Just click there and its away!

Dan

(in reply to tempest)
Post #: 2
Off-map repairs... - 6/16/2002 2:19:57 AM   
Erik Rutins

You'll need to disband your TF at either Truk or Noumea, then go to the ship in Port and you'll see the button to return the ship to Tokyo or Pearl no longer greyed out.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to tempest)
Post #: 3
- 6/16/2002 2:20:41 AM   
von Murrin

You have to send them to Noumea/Truk. Then you need to disband the TF. Then click the ship's name in the base ship list, and you'll see a button on the bottom of the screen that will allow you to send it home. :)

I give approximately two fifths of a !#$% at any given time!

(in reply to tempest)
Post #: 4
- 6/16/2002 2:21:02 AM   
Spooky

Please note that this option is only available for the "long" scenarios.

(in reply to tempest)
Post #: 5
- 6/16/2002 2:22:24 AM   
U2

Three guys answering the same question. We really do care about newbies at this forum I guess.

Dan

(in reply to tempest)
Post #: 6
- 6/16/2002 2:38:20 AM   
von Murrin

Heh, yeah. And all within a minute of each other. :D

Or could it be that we're all hanging around waiting for the patch like a bunch of crack addicts waiting for the dealer to show up.

I need my fix! :D

I give approximately two fifths of a !#$% at any given time!

(in reply to tempest)
Post #: 7
- 6/16/2002 3:07:34 AM   
U2

Or could it be that we're all hanging around waiting for the patch like a bunch of crack addicts waiting for the dealer to show up.
[/B][/QUOTE]

I could not have described it better myself. I am still amazed how much UV I am playing. Even my purchase of CM only keept me from UV for one day until I ran back to the pacific never to return to a game I just purchased for 50 bucks. I demand a BIG warning sticker on the game:) Buying new games in the near or distant future seems pointless to me.

Dan

(in reply to tempest)
Post #: 8
CM? - 6/16/2002 12:17:23 PM   
Coleman

[QUOTE]I could not have described it better myself. I am still amazed how much UV I am playing. Even my purchase of CM only keept me from UV for one day until I ran back to the pacific never to return to a game I just purchased for 50 bucks. I demand a BIG warning sticker on the game Buying new games in the near or distant future seems pointless to me. [/QUOTE] Combat Mission or Championship Manager?

(in reply to tempest)
Post #: 9
CM - 6/16/2002 12:27:29 PM   
mogami

Hi, In another thread he said Combat Mission. U2 (Dan the Man)
is a PBEM fiend, send him a turn and you get it back in about 15-20 minutes. He makes me stay awake till I pass out from exhaustion (He is in Sweden I am in Ohio so it is always late nite or early morning for one of us) My only relief is he is a soccur fan and takes breaks to watch World Cup while I sleep)

I'm not retreating, I'm attacking in a different direction!

(in reply to tempest)
Post #: 10
Re: CM - 6/16/2002 2:50:13 PM   
U2

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mogami
[B]Hi, In another thread he said Combat Mission. U2 (Dan the Man)
is a PBEM fiend, send him a turn and you get it back in about 15-20 minutes. He makes me stay awake till I pass out from exhaustion (He is in Sweden I am in Ohio so it is always late nite or early morning for one of us) My only relief is he is a soccur fan and takes breaks to watch World Cup while I sleep) [/B][/QUOTE]

I always thought I made it just under 10 minutes:eek: :D
Thanks for the kind words Mogami but I really laughed when you said that I was keeping you awake. It is you who is keeping me awake:)

And yes I was talking about Combat Mission in my thread but I also play Championship Manager because I LOVE soccer.
Dan the Man

(in reply to tempest)
Post #: 11
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> How to send ships offmap for repairs Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI