How to send ships offmap for repairs (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific

tempest -> How to send ships offmap for repairs (6/16/2002 2:15:51 AM)

What is the procedure for sending damaged ships to Japan/Pearl for repairs? I have RTFM but can't find how to implement this option. Thanks.

U2 -> (6/16/2002 2:18:56 AM)

Hi

Disband the TF that the damaged ship is in (only at Truk as Jap or Noumea as US ) and then click on that ship in port and you will find a button telling the ship to return to Pearl/Japan. Just click there and its away!

Dan

Erik Rutins -> Off-map repairs... (6/16/2002 2:19:57 AM)

You'll need to disband your TF at either Truk or Noumea, then go to the ship in Port and you'll see the button to return the ship to Tokyo or Pearl no longer greyed out.

Regards,

- Erik

von Murrin -> (6/16/2002 2:20:41 AM)

You have to send them to Noumea/Truk. Then you need to disband the TF. Then click the ship's name in the base ship list, and you'll see a button on the bottom of the screen that will allow you to send it home. :)

Spooky -> (6/16/2002 2:21:02 AM)

Please note that this option is only available for the "long" scenarios.

U2 -> (6/16/2002 2:22:24 AM)

Three guys answering the same question. We really do care about newbies at this forum I guess.

Dan

von Murrin -> (6/16/2002 2:38:20 AM)

Heh, yeah. And all within a minute of each other. :D

Or could it be that we're all hanging around waiting for the patch like a bunch of crack addicts waiting for the dealer to show up.

I need my fix! :D

U2 -> (6/16/2002 3:07:34 AM)

Or could it be that we're all hanging around waiting for the patch like a bunch of crack addicts waiting for the dealer to show up.
[/B][/QUOTE]

I could not have described it better myself. I am still amazed how much UV I am playing. Even my purchase of CM only keept me from UV for one day until I ran back to the pacific never to return to a game I just purchased for 50 bucks. I demand a BIG warning sticker on the game:) Buying new games in the near or distant future seems pointless to me.

Dan

Coleman -> CM? (6/16/2002 12:17:23 PM)

[QUOTE]I could not have described it better myself. I am still amazed how much UV I am playing. Even my purchase of CM only keept me from UV for one day until I ran back to the pacific never to return to a game I just purchased for 50 bucks. I demand a BIG warning sticker on the game Buying new games in the near or distant future seems pointless to me. [/QUOTE] Combat Mission or Championship Manager?

mogami -> CM (6/16/2002 12:27:29 PM)

Hi, In another thread he said Combat Mission. U2 (Dan the Man)
is a PBEM fiend, send him a turn and you get it back in about 15-20 minutes. He makes me stay awake till I pass out from exhaustion (He is in Sweden I am in Ohio so it is always late nite or early morning for one of us) My only relief is he is a soccur fan and takes breaks to watch World Cup while I sleep)

U2 -> Re: CM (6/16/2002 2:50:13 PM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mogami
[B]Hi, In another thread he said Combat Mission. U2 (Dan the Man)
is a PBEM fiend, send him a turn and you get it back in about 15-20 minutes. He makes me stay awake till I pass out from exhaustion (He is in Sweden I am in Ohio so it is always late nite or early morning for one of us) My only relief is he is a soccur fan and takes breaks to watch World Cup while I sleep) [/B][/QUOTE]

I always thought I made it just under 10 minutes:eek: :D
Thanks for the kind words Mogami but I really laughed when you said that I was keeping you awake. It is you who is keeping me awake:)

And yes I was talking about Combat Mission in my thread but I also play Championship Manager because I LOVE soccer.
Dan the Man

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI