Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Non-Tranferable Planes

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Non-Tranferable Planes Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Non-Tranferable Planes - 11/18/2009 10:02:07 PM   
Coach Z

I am the Japanese Player and while I have several air groups, now fragments at Mandalay, the no longer has an Air Field Icon. The Fragments there only comprise of damaged planes I was unable to transfer out days earlier. While Allied troops are in the Mandalay hex, I still control a direct uninterrupted rail line to several other Japanese bases (Pagan, Rangoon, etc), I am unable to transfer these air groups out by rail. I thought that I would be able to do this since I remember transfering planes (damaged) in to and out of Canton while Allied troops were in that hex. I am able to transport damaged planes into the base by rail ( as well as fly them in), so Why Can't I Transfer them out by rail????

I am also curious why the Air base icon is no lobger on the map, I have had other bases which have had only damaged planes and the icon still showed up on the map.

ZUCK
Post #: 1
RE: Non-Tranferable Planes - 11/18/2009 10:42:07 PM   
Misconduct

quote:

ORIGINAL: Coach Z

I am the Japanese Player and while I have several air groups, now fragments at Mandalay, the no longer has an Air Field Icon. The Fragments there only comprise of damaged planes I was unable to transfer out days earlier. While Allied troops are in the Mandalay hex, I still control a direct uninterrupted rail line to several other Japanese bases (Pagan, Rangoon, etc), I am unable to transfer these air groups out by rail. I thought that I would be able to do this since I remember transfering planes (damaged) in to and out of Canton while Allied troops were in that hex. I am able to transport damaged planes into the base by rail ( as well as fly them in), so Why Can't I Transfer them out by rail????

I am also curious why the Air base icon is no lobger on the map, I have had other bases which have had only damaged planes and the icon still showed up on the map.

Curious did the allies Assault and take the Mandalay airfield?

(in reply to Coach Z)
Post #: 2
RE: Non-Tranferable Planes - 11/19/2009 12:09:24 AM   
khyberbill

For me, rail transfers dont work once the enemy is in the same hex and it doesnt appear to matter who controls the hex.

"Its a dog eat dog world Sammy and I am wearing Milkbone underwear" -Norm.

(in reply to Coach Z)
Post #: 3
RE: Non-Tranferable Planes - 11/19/2009 11:26:12 AM   
Coach Z

Misconduct -No the Allies did not take Mandalay.

Khyberbill - ok thanks, but I can still rail transfer in....seems strange, but oh well.

ZUCK

(in reply to khyberbill)
Post #: 4
RE: Non-Tranferable Planes - 11/19/2009 9:29:10 PM   
khyberbill

quote:

Khyberbill - ok thanks, but I can still rail transfer in....seems strange, but oh well.
Yes, I should have been more clear. I dont understand the mechanics of why it works this way.

"Its a dog eat dog world Sammy and I am wearing Milkbone underwear" -Norm.

(in reply to Coach Z)
Post #: 5
RE: Non-Tranferable Planes - 11/19/2009 9:36:45 PM   
floydg

quote:

ORIGINAL: Coach Z

Misconduct -No the Allies did not take Mandalay.

Yet...

(in reply to Coach Z)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Non-Tranferable Planes Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI