Non-Tranferable Planes (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

Coach Z -> Non-Tranferable Planes (11/18/2009 10:02:07 PM)

I am the Japanese Player and while I have several air groups, now fragments at Mandalay, the no longer has an Air Field Icon. The Fragments there only comprise of damaged planes I was unable to transfer out days earlier. While Allied troops are in the Mandalay hex, I still control a direct uninterrupted rail line to several other Japanese bases (Pagan, Rangoon, etc), I am unable to transfer these air groups out by rail. I thought that I would be able to do this since I remember transfering planes (damaged) in to and out of Canton while Allied troops were in that hex. I am able to transport damaged planes into the base by rail ( as well as fly them in), so Why Can't I Transfer them out by rail????

I am also curious why the Air base icon is no lobger on the map, I have had other bases which have had only damaged planes and the icon still showed up on the map.

Misconduct -> RE: Non-Tranferable Planes (11/18/2009 10:42:07 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Coach Z

I am the Japanese Player and while I have several air groups, now fragments at Mandalay, the no longer has an Air Field Icon. The Fragments there only comprise of damaged planes I was unable to transfer out days earlier. While Allied troops are in the Mandalay hex, I still control a direct uninterrupted rail line to several other Japanese bases (Pagan, Rangoon, etc), I am unable to transfer these air groups out by rail. I thought that I would be able to do this since I remember transfering planes (damaged) in to and out of Canton while Allied troops were in that hex. I am able to transport damaged planes into the base by rail ( as well as fly them in), so Why Can't I Transfer them out by rail????

I am also curious why the Air base icon is no lobger on the map, I have had other bases which have had only damaged planes and the icon still showed up on the map.

Curious did the allies Assault and take the Mandalay airfield?

khyberbill -> RE: Non-Tranferable Planes (11/19/2009 12:09:24 AM)

For me, rail transfers dont work once the enemy is in the same hex and it doesnt appear to matter who controls the hex.

Coach Z -> RE: Non-Tranferable Planes (11/19/2009 11:26:12 AM)

Misconduct -No the Allies did not take Mandalay.

Khyberbill - ok thanks, but I can still rail transfer in....seems strange, but oh well.

khyberbill -> RE: Non-Tranferable Planes (11/19/2009 9:29:10 PM)

quote:

Khyberbill - ok thanks, but I can still rail transfer in....seems strange, but oh well.
Yes, I should have been more clear. I dont understand the mechanics of why it works this way.

floydg -> RE: Non-Tranferable Planes (11/19/2009 9:36:45 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Coach Z

Misconduct -No the Allies did not take Mandalay.

Yet... [;)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI