Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: THE THREAD!!!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room >> RE: THE THREAD!!! Page: <<   < prev  644 645 [646] 647 648   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 3/11/2010 7:10:13 PM   
Dixie

Even allowing for the fact that everyone else is a moron, his post was pretty special.  

Bigger boys stole my sig

(in reply to Terminus)
Post #: 19351
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 3/11/2010 7:24:20 PM   
Onime No Kyo

Afternoon tithe.

Oh, and a blast warning.

"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok

(in reply to Apollo11)
Post #: 19352
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 3/11/2010 7:25:00 PM   
Onime No Kyo

On the other hand, it doesnt seem like you guys have been very busy. So it might be a short blast.

"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok

(in reply to AW1Steve)
Post #: 19353
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 3/11/2010 7:27:18 PM   
Onime No Kyo

quote:

ORIGINAL: AW1Steve

Frog legs, not so much....too much like cannibalism.

Is that because of your French roots or because you feel some strange kinship with the order Anura?

(in reply to AW1Steve)
Post #: 19354
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 3/11/2010 7:28:35 PM   
Onime No Kyo

quote:

ORIGINAL: USS America

quote:

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

quote:

OK. So I got the new page. Watch onime bytch!

Pwned!

Thats my second favorite internet pic, after that stupid "O RLY" owl Yava used to post. Anyone hear from him recently? Last I heard, the boy was up to his ears in school.

(in reply to USSAmerica)
Post #: 19355
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 3/11/2010 7:28:56 PM   
Onime No Kyo

quote:

ORIGINAL: Gem35

Hi guys, been away a while tithe.

Hey fella. Welcome back.

(in reply to Gem35)
Post #: 19356
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 3/11/2010 7:29:54 PM   
Onime No Kyo

quote:

ORIGINAL: Terminus

Well, my perfect attendance record at work is screwed now... On the plus side, I get my new computer today.

At least you havent descended to the level of calling out sick so that you could get more personal with a virtual witch.

(in reply to Terminus)
Post #: 19357
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 3/11/2010 7:30:55 PM   
Onime No Kyo

quote:

ORIGINAL: Apollo11

Hi all,

Leo "Apollo11"

That looks pretty. But, Leo, I have to ask. Do those bars have any impact on your psyche?

(in reply to Apollo11)
Post #: 19358
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 3/11/2010 7:31:19 PM   
Onime No Kyo

quote:

quote:

Well, my perfect attendance record at work is screwed now... On the plus side, I get my new computer today.

Ahh, so it's a computer virus that you have.

Seriously, feel better, Kristian.

Trojan Flu.

(in reply to USSAmerica)
Post #: 19359
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 3/11/2010 7:32:41 PM   
Onime No Kyo

quote:

Another sign of the impending apocalypse.    http://www.dailyfinance.com/story/company-news/lindsay-lohan-sues-e-trade-for-100-million-over-super-bowl-sp/19390111/

Errrr.....

My ex knew her during her HS days. Apparently "strange" only scratches the surface. And not just her, her whole family is a bit peculiar.

(in reply to USSAmerica)
Post #: 19360
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 3/11/2010 7:35:36 PM   
Onime No Kyo

quote:

Naw. I refuse to permit the end of the world to rely on the vagaries of overstroked celebrity egos. Sure, I've heard of the twit, but to submit your actress' credentials by "starring" in a Herbie movie? Please.

By the way, if she prevails, I'm patenting the names Mike, Steve, Simon, Yuri and Kristian. I ought to pull in a cool Million annually by taxing you spambots.

I'm also a widely known wise-ass. That should be worth an extra nickel.

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 19361
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 3/11/2010 7:37:00 PM   
Onime No Kyo

quote:

This week just keeps getting better. Apparently, the i7 CPU they had in stock was defective, so now I MIGHT have my new computer on Friday...

Pardon me while I go bang my head against a wall.

Ouch. But on the other hand, T, wouldnt you rather find out now than after youve spent a good chunk of a weekend installing software? Assuming theyre not just giving you a story because one of their guys is too hung over to work.

(in reply to Terminus)
Post #: 19362
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 3/11/2010 7:39:10 PM   
Onime No Kyo

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mynok

I, for one, appreciate it when sick mucous haulers stay home rather than spread their toxins around.

That is one of the biggest things I never understood about employers. Why force (or "encourage") sick employees to work? Not only does it kill morale and make people bitter, but it also spreads germs. Its easy enough to catch a bug during flu season without having the guy in the next cube spray saliva all over you.

(in reply to Mynok)
Post #: 19363
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 3/11/2010 7:40:09 PM   
Onime No Kyo

quote:

quote:

I, for one, appreciate it when sick mucous haulers stay home rather than spread their toxins around.

Now, now. They're not spreading toxins around-let's try to be clear. What they are doing is distributing their infectious virions and bacteria throughout your work environment.

Tell me that after your next man-flu.

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 19364
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 3/11/2010 7:40:43 PM   
Onime No Kyo

quote:

FWIW, you guys may want to see the "AO or TK damage" thread that I've started in the main AE page....

That was great stuff, CB. It took me a minute to realize it was comedy.

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 19365
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 3/11/2010 7:42:41 PM   
Onime No Kyo

quote:

But correctly used for treating allergies, of which I have none (knock on wood).

I've already got the nasal spray bought, I was just looking for the correct English term to explain it to those of you sadly unable to read Danish...

The Rosetta Stone disk I borrowed had a "teaser" feature of several other languages, including Danish. I gotta tell you, man, it does not look like the easiest language to master.

(in reply to Terminus)
Post #: 19366
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 3/11/2010 7:43:08 PM   
Onime No Kyo

quote:

ORIGINAL: sprior

We can read Danish, we just don't understand it.

I even doubt the first statement.

(in reply to sprior)
Post #: 19367
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 3/11/2010 7:43:45 PM   
Onime No Kyo

quote:

quote:

Naw. I refuse to permit the end of the world to rely on the vagaries of overstroked celebrity egos. Sure, I've heard of the twit, but to submit your actress' credentials by "starring" in a Herbie movie? Please.

By the way, if she prevails, I'm patenting the names Mike, Steve, Simon, Yuri and Kristian. I ought to pull in a cool Million annually by taxing you spambots.

No you don't! My lawyer can beat your lawyer! And better yet , mine works for free!

What makes you think she would do pro bono work for you?

(in reply to AW1Steve)
Post #: 19368
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 3/11/2010 7:45:39 PM   
Onime No Kyo

quote:

Apparently his TOE is short one new computer right now....quartermaster sent him a cold instead.

Doesnt that just figure. Youre going to the Aleutians and the send you sunblock and bathing shorts.

(in reply to Mynok)
Post #: 19369
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 3/11/2010 7:46:09 PM   
Onime No Kyo

quote:

What the hell can you expect from a REMF?

Or a computer geek. Present company excepted, of course.

(in reply to Terminus)
Post #: 19370
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 3/11/2010 7:47:11 PM   
Mynok

A little late to close the blast doors now......

"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown

(in reply to Onime No Kyo)
Post #: 19371
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 3/11/2010 7:47:21 PM   
Onime No Kyo

quote:

quote:

quote:

But correctly used for treating allergies, of which I have none (knock on wood).

I've already got the nasal spray bought, I was just looking for the correct English term to explain it to those of you sadly unable to read Danish...

Is it required?!

Mandatory.

Uh-oh!

Umm....ked af?

(in reply to Terminus)
Post #: 19372
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 3/11/2010 7:50:27 PM   
Onime No Kyo

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dixie

Just dropped in on the who started the First World War thread 

I've PM'ed and emailed Erik Rutkin. He's online so he should see it fairly quickly.

Looks like he did. I think he went too soft on a blatantly inflammatory statement like that. I would have booted him for 2 weeks as a "warning". Personally, I dont care what beliefs the little sh!t has. But you should know that if you start flinging it in public, there are repercussions based of established codes of human conduct, completely outside of any forum's policy.

(in reply to AW1Steve)
Post #: 19373
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 3/11/2010 7:52:39 PM   
Onime No Kyo

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dixie

Just dropped in on the who started the First World War thread 

You didn't seriously need to do so, did you? Wasn't one look at the idiotic title enough?

In his defense, it did start off as an interesting discussion. Whose fault is it that its impossible to have a serious, academic discussion on any topic more involved than beer for fear that it will attract the sewer dwellers?

(in reply to Terminus)
Post #: 19374
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 3/11/2010 7:54:32 PM   
Onime No Kyo

quote:

Kinda pathetic that he said "sorry if this sounds anti-semitic". It didn't "sound" like it, it WAS.

Being one of the "chosen people", I find it amusing to listen to a reasoned, educated antisemite's arguments (and I've seen a few). But this turd doesnt even have a logical path.

(in reply to Terminus)
Post #: 19375
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 3/11/2010 7:55:38 PM   
Onime No Kyo

quote:

WHAT???  Is someone trying to take credit for my accomplishments?  

I started WWI. 

I won the War in the Pacific, once. But it was in vanilla and against the AI.

(in reply to USSAmerica)
Post #: 19376
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 3/11/2010 7:55:59 PM   
Onime No Kyo

quote:

No, you didn't. I did!

Were you sunk or scuttled?

(in reply to Terminus)
Post #: 19377
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 3/11/2010 7:56:54 PM   
Onime No Kyo

quote:

ORIGINAL: radar

quote:

She starred in Herbie: Fully Loaded...how appropriate was that movie title for Lindsay the wayward mega-star?

Oh! Low blow! Funny as hell, but low.

(in reply to radar)
Post #: 19378
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 3/11/2010 7:58:04 PM   
Terminus

quote:

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

quote:

Kinda pathetic that he said "sorry if this sounds anti-semitic". It didn't "sound" like it, it WAS.

Being one of the "chosen people", I find it amusing to listen to a reasoned, educated antisemite's arguments (and I've seen a few). But this turd doesnt even have a logical path.

Makes me think of the Seinfeld episode where Kramer accuses Jerry of hating dentists.

"You're a rabid anti-dentite!"

We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.

(in reply to Onime No Kyo)
Post #: 19379
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 3/11/2010 7:59:02 PM   
Onime No Kyo

quote:

And he was also too cowardly to own up to being a Nazi. He believes the Jews started WWI, and he believes the "Stab in the Back" myth. Two firm pillars of Nazi ideology. That, along with the aforementioned cowardice, is three strikes and you're out, Adolf.

I'm shocked that anyone post 1945 is stupid enough to think of the "stab in the back" as anything other than what it was. Hell, some of the alien conspiracy theories are better grounded than that.

(in reply to Terminus)
Post #: 19380
Page:   <<   < prev  644 645 [646] 647 648   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room >> RE: THE THREAD!!! Page: <<   < prev  644 645 [646] 647 648   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI