Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Editor Questions

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> Editor Questions Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Editor Questions - 7/23/2002 1:13:48 AM   
Mad Daddy

Are there any plans to expand the campaign editor ?
I would like to edit some of the planes and add the Glen floatplane for use from IJN subs. Also I am having a hard time making my new squadron leaders show up as leaders in the pilot data screens. Any clues, anyone?

War is HELL, and then you get married!!!
Post #: 1
Another editing idea! - 7/23/2002 4:49:23 AM   
RevRick

I would love to edit production. Why are we still saddled with P-400's in production when we need P-38's? Why is there anyone anywhere still building TBD's? I know some of these decisions were political, but....what are we doing with those flak traps still in production?

Also, how about being able to can ineffective squadron or ship commanders. The nonsence about the TF commander of a group of PT's being the one skippering the lowest hull numbered boat or PC is a pain in the posterior at best, especially when Captain Klutzoid Maximus is in command of the whole shebang because his boat was commissioned first while Ltjg. Whizzbang is running around behind him.:mad: :confused: :confused:

"Action springs not from thought, but from a readiness for responsibility.” ― Dietrich Bonhoeffer

(in reply to Mad Daddy)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> Editor Questions Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI