Editor Questions (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific

Mad Daddy -> Editor Questions (7/23/2002 1:13:48 AM)

Are there any plans to expand the campaign editor ?
I would like to edit some of the planes and add the Glen floatplane for use from IJN subs. Also I am having a hard time making my new squadron leaders show up as leaders in the pilot data screens. Any clues, anyone?

RevRick -> Another editing idea! (7/23/2002 4:49:23 AM)

I would love to edit production. Why are we still saddled with P-400's in production when we need P-38's? Why is there anyone anywhere still building TBD's? I know some of these decisions were political, but....what are we doing with those flak traps still in production?

Also, how about being able to can ineffective squadron or ship commanders. The nonsence about the TF commander of a group of PT's being the one skippering the lowest hull numbered boat or PC is a pain in the posterior at best, especially when Captain Klutzoid Maximus is in command of the whole shebang because his boat was commissioned first while Ltjg. Whizzbang is running around behind him.:mad: :confused: :confused:

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI