Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

LCU Arrival

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> Tech Support >> LCU Arrival Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
LCU Arrival - 7/25/2002 11:48:56 PM   
NorthStar

I tried a thread serch, but didn't come up with anyting, but my apologies if this hs been posted before.

Mid-way during a game against the Japanese AI (Green Hell Scenario), two partial Austrailian LCUs (don't remember the designation) suddenly appeared at Finschaufen (sp?) and Rabaul -- both Japanese controlled. Is this a know bug, or something else?

No major problem -- it just cost me some VPs. Still . . . .
Post #: 1
Strange... - 7/26/2002 12:03:09 AM   
Erik Rutins

Northstar,

Green Hell is one of my favorites and I've played it many times without seeing that. Was this a game started in v1.20? If so, it's possible that in revising the OOBs an error was introduced into that scenario file and not caught during testing. Do you have a save from just before the land units appeared so that we can try to duplicate the problem? If not, can you give us the exact land unit names and arrival locations by unit so that we can check into this with the editor?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to NorthStar)
Post #: 2
Save File - 7/26/2002 2:56:48 AM   
NorthStar

Thanks for the quick reply, Eric.

The game was started under 1.0 (I don't have a lot of time to play, so over the long haul, I average about one game day per real day!), and I upgraded to 1.11 in the middle. Honestly, I don't remember if this happended before or after the upgrade.

I do have the save file, I'll just have to dig it out and send it too you. I am packing to go out of town for a few days tonight, so I may not get to send it until Sunday or Monday. I'll check back here before I do, so if you think it may be an artifact of the upgrade and don't want to bother with it, let me know.

Thanks again.

(in reply to NorthStar)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> Tech Support >> LCU Arrival Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI