LCU Arrival (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> Tech Support

NorthStar -> LCU Arrival (7/25/2002 11:48:56 PM)

I tried a thread serch, but didn't come up with anyting, but my apologies if this hs been posted before.

Mid-way during a game against the Japanese AI (Green Hell Scenario), two partial Austrailian LCUs (don't remember the designation) suddenly appeared at Finschaufen (sp?) and Rabaul -- both Japanese controlled. Is this a know bug, or something else?

No major problem -- it just cost me some VPs. Still . . . .

Erik Rutins -> Strange... (7/26/2002 12:03:09 AM)

Northstar,

Green Hell is one of my favorites and I've played it many times without seeing that. Was this a game started in v1.20? If so, it's possible that in revising the OOBs an error was introduced into that scenario file and not caught during testing. Do you have a save from just before the land units appeared so that we can try to duplicate the problem? If not, can you give us the exact land unit names and arrival locations by unit so that we can check into this with the editor?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

- Erik

NorthStar -> Save File (7/26/2002 2:56:48 AM)

Thanks for the quick reply, Eric.

The game was started under 1.0 (I don't have a lot of time to play, so over the long haul, I average about one game day per real day!), and I upgraded to 1.11 in the middle. Honestly, I don't remember if this happended before or after the upgrade.

I do have the save file, I'll just have to dig it out and send it too you. I am packing to go out of town for a few days tonight, so I may not get to send it until Sunday or Monday. I'll check back here before I do, so if you think it may be an artifact of the upgrade and don't want to bother with it, let me know.

Thanks again.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI