Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Replenishment AO topup by TK problem under latest beta

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support >> Replenishment AO topup by TK problem under latest beta Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Replenishment AO topup by TK problem under latest beta - 6/10/2010 11:14:49 PM   
DarkestHour

I have a large replenishment tf parked at Canton island that I top up with TK tfs regularly. Lots of op points left but after applying beta the TKs are not transferring fuel to the AOs. All the AOs are fully fuelled so 100% endurence but their replenishment capacities need topping up. I've tried creating a separate replenishment tf - didn't work. Next effort will be to create a new tanker tf and try a little cruise with the AO's to see if the ships have to have their own fuel requirement to trigger the fuel transfers to their storage bunkers. Anyone else have this issue? Is it always the case that the AO must be able to refuel to trigger the fuel transfer?
Post #: 1
RE: Replenishment AO topup by TK problem under latest beta - 6/11/2010 1:18:31 AM   
topeverest

Are you saying that you have been able to use tankers to replenish AO bunkers at sea (either the 'cargo' bunkers or endourance bunkers)? I must have missed that can be done. Is that what you are saying? Is that possible?

Andy M

(in reply to DarkestHour)
Post #: 2
RE: Replenishment AO topup by TK problem under latest beta - 6/11/2010 2:48:59 AM   
Don Bowen

Yup, the topping off of fuel cargo on a oil is part of the refueling routine. If no ship in the TF needs fuel, the routine is not run.

(in reply to topeverest)
Post #: 3
RE: Replenishment AO topup by TK problem under latest beta - 6/11/2010 5:43:13 AM   
topeverest

I learn something new every day...thanks

Andy M

(in reply to Don Bowen)
Post #: 4
RE: Replenishment AO topup by TK problem under latest beta - 6/11/2010 8:08:06 PM   
Don Bowen

quote:

ORIGINAL: DarkestHour

I have a large replenishment tf parked at Canton island that I top up with TK tfs regularly. Lots of op points left but after applying beta the TKs are not transferring fuel to the AOs. All the AOs are fully fuelled so 100% endurence but their replenishment capacities need topping up. I've tried creating a separate replenishment tf - didn't work. Next effort will be to create a new tanker tf and try a little cruise with the AO's to see if the ships have to have their own fuel requirement to trigger the fuel transfers to their storage bunkers. Anyone else have this issue? Is it always the case that the AO must be able to refuel to trigger the fuel transfer?

Please post this save.

Post #: 5
RE: Replenishment AO topup by TK problem under latest beta - 6/12/2010 2:31:31 AM   
DarkestHour

Ah. No ship required fuel so the routine was not triggered. Thought that might be it. Added a ship needing fuel to the replenishment tf and it worked. Thanks.

(in reply to Don Bowen)
Post #: 6
RE: Replenishment AO topup by TK problem under latest beta - 6/12/2010 2:59:23 AM   
Don Bowen

quote:

ORIGINAL: DarkestHour

Ah. No ship required fuel so the routine was not triggered. Thought that might be it. Added a ship needing fuel to the replenishment tf and it worked. Thanks.

I'd appreciate it if you could post that save...

Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support >> Replenishment AO topup by TK problem under latest beta Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI