Replenishment AO topup by TK problem under latest beta (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support

DarkestHour -> Replenishment AO topup by TK problem under latest beta (6/10/2010 11:14:49 PM)

I have a large replenishment tf parked at Canton island that I top up with TK tfs regularly. Lots of op points left but after applying beta the TKs are not transferring fuel to the AOs. All the AOs are fully fuelled so 100% endurence but their replenishment capacities need topping up. I've tried creating a separate replenishment tf - didn't work. Next effort will be to create a new tanker tf and try a little cruise with the AO's to see if the ships have to have their own fuel requirement to trigger the fuel transfers to their storage bunkers. Anyone else have this issue? Is it always the case that the AO must be able to refuel to trigger the fuel transfer?

topeverest -> RE: Replenishment AO topup by TK problem under latest beta (6/11/2010 1:18:31 AM)

Are you saying that you have been able to use tankers to replenish AO bunkers at sea (either the 'cargo' bunkers or endourance bunkers)? I must have missed that can be done. Is that what you are saying? Is that possible?

Don Bowen -> RE: Replenishment AO topup by TK problem under latest beta (6/11/2010 2:48:59 AM)

Yup, the topping off of fuel cargo on a oil is part of the refueling routine. If no ship in the TF needs fuel, the routine is not run.

topeverest -> RE: Replenishment AO topup by TK problem under latest beta (6/11/2010 5:43:13 AM)

I learn something new every day...thanks

Don Bowen -> RE: Replenishment AO topup by TK problem under latest beta (6/11/2010 8:08:06 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: DarkestHour

I have a large replenishment tf parked at Canton island that I top up with TK tfs regularly. Lots of op points left but after applying beta the TKs are not transferring fuel to the AOs. All the AOs are fully fuelled so 100% endurence but their replenishment capacities need topping up. I've tried creating a separate replenishment tf - didn't work. Next effort will be to create a new tanker tf and try a little cruise with the AO's to see if the ships have to have their own fuel requirement to trigger the fuel transfers to their storage bunkers. Anyone else have this issue? Is it always the case that the AO must be able to refuel to trigger the fuel transfer?

Please post this save.

DarkestHour -> RE: Replenishment AO topup by TK problem under latest beta (6/12/2010 2:31:31 AM)

Ah. No ship required fuel so the routine was not triggered. Thought that might be it. Added a ship needing fuel to the replenishment tf and it worked. Thanks.

Don Bowen -> RE: Replenishment AO topup by TK problem under latest beta (6/12/2010 2:59:23 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: DarkestHour

Ah. No ship required fuel so the routine was not triggered. Thought that might be it. Added a ship needing fuel to the replenishment tf and it worked. Thanks.

I'd appreciate it if you could post that save...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI