Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Game opens w patch but can't click to get past opening screen

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Science Fiction] >> Armada 2526 Series >> Tech Support >> Game opens w patch but can't click to get past opening screen Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Game opens w patch but can't click to get past opening ... - 6/29/2010 1:43:16 AM   
eagle4now

Hi.
Love Matrix games, bought many over the years... Was playing armada game, until the latest patch and the GUI updates. but since the updates, no longer can get past the opening screen, once the galaxy loads up and the game is loaded.... ie. it loads, gets to the start of the scenario page, and then no matter how i click, be it left mouse, right mouse, enter key, escape key, return, etc, won't close the opening menu button. in short, i can no longer get past this screen, where before the update i had no problems with this..... i notice no one else seems to have this problem... so wondering, if there is a simple fix i am missing somewhere???
Oh, big fan of Pz cmd series from here, as well as gary grisbys world at war, and forge of freedom too....
Post #: 1
RE: Game opens w patch but can't click to get past open... - 6/29/2010 1:50:49 AM   
martyran

Gday
frustrating when updates kill your instalation
I would sugest that maybe one of the update files is corrupt
have you tried re downloading the patch and installing ?

(in reply to eagle4now)
Post #: 2
RE: Game opens w patch but can't click to get past open... - 6/29/2010 2:01:42 AM   
eagle4now

Hi.... Thanks for replying so quickly! yeah, I've downloaded the patch twice.... I was thinking of removing the game, then doing a complete reinstall, then do the patch again and see if that works....
thanks for the quick reply!!!

(in reply to martyran)
Post #: 3
RE: Game opens w patch but can't click to get past open... - 6/29/2010 3:21:07 AM   
martyran

Did a quick search
one person fixed his problem by updating direct x 9 ?

I had a problem with another game from matrix, it was the launcher screen ...when i started the game from the game icon within the instalation folder it worked

(in reply to eagle4now)
Post #: 4
RE: Game opens w patch but can't click to get past open... - 6/29/2010 4:25:49 AM   
Ntronium

A couple of people have reported similar problems over the months, but I've really no idea what the problem is. If you find a solution let me know.
If not, I'll put something in the next update to stop this dialog coming up.

(in reply to martyran)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Science Fiction] >> Armada 2526 Series >> Tech Support >> Game opens w patch but can't click to get past opening screen Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI