Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

1805 ADMIRAL Napoleon

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory: Emperor's Edition >> 1805 ADMIRAL Napoleon Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1805 ADMIRAL Napoleon - 8/4/2010 5:54:55 PM   
bush

Was wondering what the chances were of converting France into a major naval power that can defeat the British in the 1805 scenario? If not this one, would I need to begin at an earlier date, which year? Also, what steps should I take to accomplish this? Finally, is this a workable strategy?

Thanks,

Mike
Post #: 1
RE: 1805 ADMIRAL Napoleon - 8/7/2010 7:19:44 PM   
Russian Guard

quote:

ORIGINAL: bushpsu

Was wondering what the chances were of converting France into a major naval power that can defeat the British in the 1805 scenario? If not this one, would I need to begin at an earlier date, which year? Also, what steps should I take to accomplish this? Finally, is this a workable strategy?

Thanks,

Mike

Yes France can win the 1805 scenario at sea, especially if you play out the Naval battles in Detailed Battle, which gives you the best chance to win the decisive battles. France has a powerful economy and can build ships as fast as Britain, and over time - if you win enough battles - you can gain control of the seas and even invade Britain.

RG

(in reply to bush)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory: Emperor's Edition >> 1805 ADMIRAL Napoleon Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI