Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Polish evacuation

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns Series >> Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris >> Polish evacuation Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Polish evacuation - 9/11/2010 7:26:26 AM   
Franck

Can anyone tell me how this work? I had taken Sambor and Grodno and expected no units could excape and 19400 Polish still made it out...

How is this evacuation counted?

I could have delayed my win by 1 turn. Should I do that to insure that no Polish excape or is it not woth it?
(I could move my pansers out of Warsaw, hoping the AI reclaim it in its turn.)

This will give 5 divisions if I'm not mistaken... Which is a pretty good boost (I won on sep 19 though, so they might need it)...

Anyways, any thoughs?
Post #: 1
RE: Polish evacuation - 9/11/2010 2:24:39 PM   
Chocolino

I believe that any land connection to the actual border evac hexes will cause units to evacuate. If you take Grodno and Sambor then there may be still a land connection around them over land to the actual evac hex (happened to me, too). I think the Polish units have unlimited movement for this evacuation purpose. Next time, I tried to cut the evac hexes off completely and I got zero evacuations.

But I thought that there will be only Polish units in Case Yellow if you have more then 20,000 escapees. Unless I am wrong you should be fine with the 19K. But you probably see a reduction of awarded PPs.

(in reply to Franck)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns Series >> Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris >> Polish evacuation Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI