Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.6.1 Available!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.6.1 Available! Page: <<   < prev  57 58 [59] 60 61   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.6.1 Available! - 9/8/2010 4:06:44 AM   
pompack

Thank you both!

(in reply to n01487477)
Post #: 1741
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.6.1 Available! - 9/8/2010 7:34:28 AM   
n01487477

quote:

ORIGINAL: pompack

Thank you both!

No Problems ... one thing to keep in mind is that using the UpgradeTo(path) may make you think there are more options available ... For instance many of the A6M2's will have to upgrade to the A7M3-J Sam before they can be downgraded ... obviously not an ideal situation. This is because all the A6M2's are carrier capable and the first option to change to non capable is the A7M3-J Sam... then this allows to downgrade. So actually there are very few groups that can upgrade in a timely fashion ... I'm on the fence about PDU ON being this restrictive ... but it's what we've got to work with.

Also there seems to be a bug (or WAD) that I'm going to talk to MichaelM about.

[edit] Also you may find that you have to follow the DB upgrade path fairly closely to get the option to upgrade to the plane model you require. Especially make sure that you upgrade to the plane model directly above the one (DB editor) you want (if you can't see it in the upgrade window) ... the bug I saw was sometimes you need to go two slots (DB editor) above the plane required and follow the path until reached ... Hope you understand

PLEASE ... Use "UpgradeTo(path)" with caution ~ I'll try to improve this soon . "UpgradeTo" is working fine as far as I can tell.

< Message edited by n01487477 -- 9/8/2010 9:44:29 AM >

(in reply to pompack)
Post #: 1742
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.6.1 Available! - 9/8/2010 3:47:02 PM   
pompack

quote:

ORIGINAL: n01487477

quote:

Thank you both!

No Problems ... one thing to keep in mind is that using the UpgradeTo(path) may make you think there are more options available ... For instance many of the A6M2's will have to upgrade to the A7M3-J Sam before they can be downgraded ... obviously not an ideal situation. This is because all the A6M2's are carrier capable and the first option to change to non capable is the A7M3-J Sam... then this allows to downgrade. So actually there are very few groups that can upgrade in a timely fashion ... I'm on the fence about PDU ON being this restrictive ... but it's what we've got to work with.

[edit] Also you may find that you have to follow the DB upgrade path fairly closely to get the option to upgrade to the plane model you require. Especially make sure that you upgrade to the plane model directly above the one (DB editor) you want (if you can't see it in the upgrade window) ... the bug I saw was sometimes you need to go two slots (DB editor) above the plane required and follow the path until reached ... Hope you understand

PLEASE ... Use "UpgradeTo(path)" with caution ~ I'll try to improve this soon . "UpgradeTo" is working fine as far as I can tell.

This is quite useful as it is, but just a suggestion for a "minor" change (): If the "UpgradeTo(path)" included an additional column labled "via" indicating which upgrade in the root opened the new path to the target it would be most useful

(in reply to n01487477)
Post #: 1743
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.6.1 Available! - 9/10/2010 6:42:03 PM   
Bliztk

Can a new feature be added in the supply/fuel chart, a column that "Daily/Monthly Supply Consumption by LCUs"

So we can check what it`s the net exportable supply in each region daily/monthly

(in reply to pompack)
Post #: 1744
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.0.1 Available - 9/11/2010 2:00:34 PM   
Q-Ball

Gents: I love Tracker. But I have a problem.

I accidently erased tracker, but upon re-install, I only seem to have one "Region"; Japan. All Bases are tagged to JAPAN. I seem to have lost my regions. Is there a fix for this?

Attachment (1)

(in reply to n01487477)
Post #: 1745
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.0.1 Available - 9/11/2010 2:09:22 PM   
n01487477

quote:

ORIGINAL: Q-Ball

Gents: I love Tracker. But I have a problem.

I accidently erased tracker, but upon re-install, I only seem to have one "Region"; Japan. All Bases are tagged to JAPAN. I seem to have lost my regions. Is there a fix for this?

Yeah, the new version doesn't have the regions set ... you need to go File -> Import base region Definitions and then inside the Region-Mapping folder pick either Kull or Nomad_5.
Look here under Import method for more info ...
http://sites.google.com/site/witptracker/regions-1

(in reply to Q-Ball)
Post #: 1746
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.0.1 Available - 9/12/2010 10:57:51 AM   
cantona2

Just like to thank you both again for the latest update. Making the traking of reserve pilots sooooooo much easier

1966 was a great year for English Football...Eric was born

(in reply to n01487477)
Post #: 1747
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.6.1 Available! - 9/12/2010 1:20:20 PM   
n01487477

quote:

quote:

quote:

Thank you both!

This is quite useful as it is, but just a suggestion for a "minor" change (): If the "UpgradeTo(path)" included an additional column labled "via" indicating which upgrade in the root opened the new path to the target it would be most useful

Yeah ... I had been planning on doing something like that ... here is my first pass at it. Mouse over tells the upgrade path

Attachment (1)

(in reply to pompack)
Post #: 1748
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.6.1 Available! - 9/12/2010 4:30:33 PM   
Lomri

Heya,

Anyone have any ideas on this problem I'm having.  I was running 1.6 but just upgraded to 1.6.1 to see if it resolved it, but no joy.  I've run 53 turns with tracker until it stopped working.  Tracker launches fine (I tweaked the memory usage up until tracker failed to start at 2048).  But when I try to "Read Turn" nothing happens, and in the launcher window I see this error:
C:\Matrix Games\War in the Pacific Admiral's Edition\tools\witptracker>"C:\Progr
am Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\java.exe" -Xms1536m -Xmx1536m -jar "WitPTracker.jar"
WitP Tracker AE tables loaded in 57 seconds
Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Matrix
Games\War in the Pacific Admiral's Edition\tools\witptracker\pwsdll.dll: Not en
ough storage is available to process this command
       at java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Native Method)
       at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(Unknown Source)
       at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
       at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Unknown Source)
       at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
       at JNIpws.JNIpws.<clinit>(JNIpws.java:19)
       at witptracker.SaveFileReader.ReadScenarioTurnNumber(SaveFileReader.java
:327)
       at witptracker.GUIMain.ReadNewTurn(GUIMain.java:144)
       at witptracker.GUIMain.actionPerformed(GUIMain.java:511)
       at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
       at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
       at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
       at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(Unknown Source)
       at javax.swing.AbstractButton.doClick(Unknown Source)
       at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI.doClick(Unknown Source)
       at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI$Handler.mouseReleased(Unknown
Source)
       at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
       at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
       at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
       at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
       at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
       at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
       at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
       at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
       at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
       at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
       at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
       at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
       at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
       at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
       at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
       at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
       at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

I have 8 gigs of RAM, on a fresh boot, and plenty of disk space.  I searched back thru this thread and couldn't find anything about this particular problem - on turn read.  On the google tracker page it talks about this error happening when it starts, and by running the jar directly, but I am using the batch file.  Anyone have any ideas?

(in reply to n01487477)
Post #: 1749
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.6.1 Available! - 9/12/2010 5:49:55 PM   
Nomad

When I tried using very large memory numbers I had that error. I have found that this is the sizes that work best for me.

java -Xms512m -Xmx768m -jar "WitPTracker.jar" nomap
pause

When I tried -Xms768m -Xmx1024m I received the not enough memory error.

(in reply to Lomri)
Post #: 1750
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.6.1 Available! - 9/12/2010 6:10:31 PM   
Lomri

quote:

ORIGINAL: Nomad

When I tried using very large memory numbers I had that error. I have found that this is the sizes that work best for me.

pause

Thanks Nomad! That did the trick! When I first ran into this problem I was running -Xms1024 -Xmx1024 and decided the only way to go was up, whops!

(in reply to Nomad)
Post #: 1751
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.6.1 Available! - 9/13/2010 2:22:13 AM   
faraonej

Thanks so much!!!  One more way to enjoy this wonderful game!

JF

(in reply to Lomri)
Post #: 1752
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.6.1 Available! - 9/15/2010 7:03:37 PM   
Theages

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lomri

quote:

pause

Thanks Nomad! That did the trick! When I first ran into this problem I was running -Xms1024 -Xmx1024 and decided the only way to go was up, whops!

It seems an increasing number of people run into this error (see also page 57 of this thread):
Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Matrix
Games\War in the Pacific Admiral's Edition\tools\witptracker\pwsdll.dll: Not enough storage is available to process this command

The cause seems to be that calling the pwsdll.dll results in an increased memory demand in addition to the memory allocated with the Xms and Xmx parameters. If the Xmx value is too high, the command to read in a turn cannot get enough memory and fails. This has nothing to do with how much physical memory there is. Java.exe as a 32Bit application can use a maximum of 2GByte and that seems to be the limiter.

It seems with current knowledge only the -Xms512m -Xmx768m parameters are safe. Higher Xmx values seem guaranteed to fail. The nomap parameter may help only in that regard, as the -Xmx parameter can be set lower or when set to 768m will allow to read in more turns into the database.

Perhaps the "solution": -Xms512m -Xmx768m should also be mentioned on the support page of the Tracker-Homepage. Maybe my suggestion in post 1698 could also be of value.

(in reply to Lomri)
Post #: 1753
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.6.1 Available! - 9/15/2010 11:14:07 PM   
floydg

Support page updated with the (digested) information above.

(in reply to Theages)
Post #: 1754
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.6.1 Available! - 9/16/2010 10:56:04 AM   
viberpol

quote:

Good point, Damian.
What do you mean when saying about "a bug" (or WAD) here?
Talking about the general concept of PDU? IMHO it should be rather "SPDU" as "Some player defined upgrade"... I was talking about the single squadron for patrol version of Jude the other day.. uprades are in fact kind of much limited...

Przy lackim orle, przy koniu Kiejstuta Archanioł Rusi na proporcach błysł

(in reply to n01487477)
Post #: 1755
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.0.1 Available - 9/16/2010 11:01:36 AM   
viberpol

quote:

Yeah, the new version doesn't have the regions set ... you need to go File -> Import base region Definitions and then inside the Region-Mapping folder pick either Kull or Nomad_5.

Are there any other region mappings available?
Maybe it could be possible to place there some user created separated for download mappings?
I find that after some linking created of conquered areas... Thailand, Malaya, China, Korea... the resources fly somehow more freely without penalties... i think that say fuel unloaded in Singapore can be transfered by the game engine to the bigger port in Hong-Kong or even Port Arthur. And it can be misleading to look at needs of separated regions. I know the regions can be merged by user etc. but maybe some more "general" mappings can be of use here?

Przy lackim orle, przy koniu Kiejstuta Archanioł Rusi na proporcach błysł

(in reply to n01487477)
Post #: 1756
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.0.1 Available - 9/16/2010 12:04:17 PM   
Nomad

quote:

ORIGINAL: viberpol

quote:

Maybe it could be possible to place there some user created separated for download mappings?
I find that after some linking created of conquered areas... Thailand, Malaya, China, Korea... the resources fly somehow more freely without penalties... i think that say fuel unloaded in Singapore can be transfered by the game engine to the bigger port in Hong-Kong or even Port Arthur. And it can be misleading to look at needs of separated regions. I know the regions can be merged by user etc. but maybe some more "general" mappings can be of use here?

Feel free to make your own. Just use excel, load one of the existing region files and change it to how you want and save it. Open tracker and load your region file.

(in reply to viberpol)
Post #: 1757
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.6.1 Available! - 9/16/2010 1:02:11 PM   
n01487477

quote:

quote:

Good point, Damian.
What do you mean when saying about "a bug" (or WAD) here?
Talking about the general concept of PDU? IMHO it should be rather "SPDU" as "Some player defined upgrade"... I was talking about the single squadron for patrol version of Jude the other day.. uprades are in fact kind of much limited...

quote:

[edit] ... the bug I saw was sometimes you need to go two slots (DB editor) above the plane required and follow the path until reached ...

For example sometimes if you want to see the A7M3-J as an option, the DB says that upgrading to the A6M8 should open the option for the A7 as the next option from the DB upgrade list; well sometimes it does and sometimes you need to go M5c-> M8 -> A7...

quote:

As Nomad stated you can make them yourself ... but IF you want to make one and send it to Floyd then I'm sure it could be included in the next release.

< Message edited by n01487477 -- 9/19/2010 6:27:42 AM >

(in reply to viberpol)
Post #: 1758
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.6.1 Available! - 9/19/2010 7:24:06 AM   
dalejr33

Hi, using tracker 1.6.1, I'm getting a hang up again on "compare task forces". I'm about 200 turns in now and tracker takes so long to start up (probably a good 10 minutes) and process turns that I was willing to delete the database and start over. So I made a fresh install of tracker, skipped a turn in case the particular one was the problem, loaded up the next turn and the problem persists. Maybe it's a lost cause.

(in reply to n01487477)
Post #: 1759
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.6.1 Available! - 9/19/2010 7:29:22 AM   
n01487477

quote:

ORIGINAL: dalejr33

Hi, using tracker 1.6.1, I'm getting a hang up again on "compare task forces". I'm about 200 turns in now and tracker takes so long to start up (probably a good 10 minutes) and process turns that I was willing to delete the database and start over. So I made a fresh install of tracker, skipped a turn in case the particular one was the problem, loaded up the next turn and the problem persists. Maybe it's a lost cause.

Problems like this do crop up from time-to-time ... please help us debug the problem by sending some saves with properties file to Floyd at witptracker@gmail.com

We can look at it and improve Tracker (Floyd send them to me if you're too busy)

(in reply to dalejr33)
Post #: 1760
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.6.1 Available! - 9/19/2010 7:49:13 AM   
dalejr33

sent, thanks

(in reply to n01487477)
Post #: 1761
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.6.1 Available! - 9/19/2010 2:10:09 PM   
Nomad

More memory problems. I have a game with only 40 turns loaded and it will not load the next turn. I am getting the "not enough memory to process command" message. I did a cold boot of my machine and still no joy. I have had more than 120 turns of this game loaded before with no problems. I am using the memory switches I listed above.
And here is the error message - notice that the error is referencing pwsdll.dll, not the turn file:

D:\War in the Pacific Admiral's Edition\PBEM Somali scen 1\tools\WitPTracker>jav
a -Xms512m -Xmx768m -jar "WitPTracker.jar" nomap
WitP Tracker AE tables loaded in 20 seconds
Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: D:\War in
the Pacific Admiral's Edition\PBEM Somali scen 1\tools\WitPTracker\pwsdll.dll:
Not enough storage is available to process this command
at java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Native Method)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
at JNIpws.JNIpws.<clinit>(JNIpws.java:19)
at witptracker.SaveFileReader.ReadScenarioTurnNumber(SaveFileReader.java
:327)
at witptracker.GUIMain.ReadNewTurn(GUIMain.java:144)
at witptracker.GUIMain.actionPerformed(GUIMain.java:511)
at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.AbstractButton.doClick(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI.doClick(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI$Handler.mouseReleased(Unknown
Source)
at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

Here is the Java version:

C:\Documents and Settings\Ken Damon\Desktop>java -version
java version "1.6.0_21"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_21-b07)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 17.0-b17, mixed mode, sharing)

Any reported memory problems with version 21?

Here is the top of my dxdiag report:
------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 9/19/2010, 07:08:16
Machine name: KENS-PUTER
Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3 (2600.xpsp_sp3_gdr.100427-1636)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Dell Inc.
System Model: Dell XPS720
BIOS: Phoenix ROM BIOS PLUS Version 1.10 A03
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E6850 @ 3.00GHz (2 CPUs)
Memory: 2046MB RAM
Page File: 563MB used, 3374MB available <- Note that this was done with Firefox open and it adds about 115,000 to the used size. reboot size is about 445MB
Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
DxDiag Version: 5.03.2600.5512 32bit Unicode

Not the cleanest machine in the world, but there should be enough room there.

And lastly, a picture of task manager with tracker only open and the database loaded.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Nomad -- 9/19/2010 2:21:47 PM >

(in reply to dalejr33)
Post #: 1762
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.6.1 Available! - 9/19/2010 3:11:54 PM   
n01487477

quote:

More memory problems. I have a game with only 40 turns loaded and it will not load the next turn. I am getting the "not enough memory to process command" message. I did a cold boot of my machine and still no joy. I have had more than 120 turns of this game loaded before with no problems. I am using the memory switches I listed above.
And here is the error message - notice that the error is referencing pwsdll.dll, not the turn file:

Ken,
wish I could wave a magic wand and give you the answer ... alas I cannot. And it is certainly frustrating for myself (but not as much as you no-doubt).Still strange it was working with a large no and now hardly any at all ... can you reduce the memory to 640 just for the hell of it. What TSR programs are running & could be disabled? Start->run->msconfig

And yeah it references the dll either way...as an error.

FYI: I did some tests a few weeks ago where I could load as many turns as I liked; this was because once the dll was loaded there were no probs. but if I shut down tracker and restarted ... error.

P.s I've had no issues with the latest Java.
PPS. Hold on; I hope one day we'll get it right.

(in reply to Nomad)
Post #: 1763
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.6.1 Available! - 9/19/2010 3:49:19 PM   
Nomad

Here is an interesting note.

In the game with 41 turns, the database has grown to 256MB. The game is at turn 285( 9/17/42 ). I am playing as Allies.

In another game as Allies, I have 53 turns loaded, but the database is still 128MB. The game is at turn 103( 3/19/42 )

I also noted that all of the saved databases I have are all 256MB except one that is a strange number of 271,432KB.
It would seem that as I go farther into the game as Allies and the database grows faster I will be limited in the number of turns I can load.

I wonder if 256MB is a magic number for my machine? I will try to watch one game and see when it expands to 256MB and if that is where the problem is.

I do have a number of TSRs that load, but I want them.

And, 640MB did not solve the problem.

(in reply to n01487477)
Post #: 1764
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.6.1 Available! - 9/19/2010 4:12:23 PM   
seille

Please help me to read this part of tracker.
It is the object history of Palembang.

The red arrow shows the damage before i captured it. Starting from first turn with this value.
The green the damage after i grabbed it.
It is simply a nightmare to be without all this oil btw.

So far i thought the high damage came from late capturing it, but here it looks like a damage that was already
set at game start by the game engine and i just added 64 points in the fight.
Is it working that way fighting the ally AI or is this just a confusing display from Tracker ?

I simply would like to know if i can avoid it by capturing faster or if i have to hope for my luck.
On my screen it looks like BAD luck and i would have had the same damage with grabbing it in turn 20.

edit:
I updated both game and tracker while i played this game.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by seille -- 9/19/2010 4:13:54 PM >

(in reply to n01487477)
Post #: 1765
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.6.1 Available! - 9/19/2010 5:32:10 PM   
brian800000

Hello--I've read through quite a bit of this thread, and I'm sure that this has been answered, but I'm not the most computer literate so I probably didn't recognize the question!

I've run the Java update, and also the vcredist_x86.exe update (I also tried running vcredist_x64.exe and vcredist_IA64.exe but both are failing and reporting "This installation package is not supported by this processor type. Please contract your product vendor.")

I've tried opening the witptracker.properties file within the download with java.exe but the window that opens immediately closes. Does anyone have an idea what is wrong?

(in reply to seille)
Post #: 1766
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.6.1 Available! - 9/19/2010 7:34:13 PM   
d0mbo

Once a week ( 7 turns) I get 100's of lines telling me a ship can be upgraded. In fact, I think it's telling me that for all the japanese ships I have at my disposal. However, these aren't upgrades available NOW but also a upgrade in the futere. Since all japanese ships can be upgraded, I get to see all these lines once a week. Why am I getting these lines? Is this WAD? If so, what's the use?

let me conclude with a well meant: this app is AWESOME!

(in reply to brian800000)
Post #: 1767
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.6.1 Available! - 9/19/2010 7:36:01 PM   
Nomad

quote:

ORIGINAL: d0mbo

Once a week ( 7 turns) I get 100's of lines telling me a ship can be upgraded. In fact, I think it's telling me that for all the japanese ships I have at my disposal. However, these aren't upgrades available NOW but also a upgrade in the futere. Since all japanese ships can be upgraded, I get to see all these lines once a week. Why am I getting these lines? Is this WAD? If so, what's the use?

let me conclude with a well meant: this app is AWESOME!

I think you need to upgrade to version 1.6.1

(in reply to d0mbo)
Post #: 1768
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.6.1 Available! - 9/19/2010 7:44:26 PM   
d0mbo

Won't I lose the turn history then?

Or: how can I upgrade from 1.6 to 1.6.1?

(in reply to Nomad)
Post #: 1769
RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.6.1 Available! - 9/19/2010 8:04:47 PM   
USSAmerica

You can get the 1.6.1 upgrade from the tracker page listed in post #1.  Upgrading from 1.6.0 just involves replacing the code files, and can continue to use the same db files loaded with all your turns.

Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie

(in reply to d0mbo)
Post #: 1770
Page:   <<   < prev  57 58 [59] 60 61   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> RE: WitPTracker AE Release 1.6.1 Available! Page: <<   < prev  57 58 [59] 60 61   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI