Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: THE THREAD!!!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room >> RE: THE THREAD!!! Page: <<   < prev  81 82 [83] 84 85   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 9/23/2010 7:02:31 PM   
anarchyintheuk

In the Shaun of the Dead vein, I would suggest Black Sheep. No zombie fu, just angry sheep.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 2461
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 9/23/2010 7:47:34 PM   
scott64

Found this on a website

I wish I had started paying attention to things like their age, height, & weight limits a little sooner, I could've been doing jokes like this a long time ago!

Hello,
I just check my email and I am glad to see your response,
so do you use yahoo personals for long time ? Well, I am not from United States and I am from Moldova, Camenca. If you see the distance could be problem just let me know and I am understand also, but who know. Yahoo gave me no chance to indicate my location because it seems not popular here at all, and I had to put it as US, so have you ever date someone from an other country and do you think it could be possible for you ?
Now about what bring me to internet. This month my dog named Angela died and I felt terrible and co-worker told to me I should try Internet and she be lived it can make me feel better, I make this email address for its memory. These days I am much better. I can speak and write English and if you have any difficult in understanding my writings, just let me know.
I will try to describe myself and will be short so if you feel interest you can send me an answer, my computer is need to be fixed and they have told to me they will get it in three weeks maximum so I use internet cafe now to write you from here, I will be back in a few days to check for your answer.
My name is Kristina, I am 29 years old and my birthday is 5th of April, looking for serious relations only, not fan, virtual, nude, chat, etc. Finished with ex boyfriend half year before and single this days. What is about you? Do you have any bad habits? I do not smoke,
do not drink often, and have never tried any kind of drugs. My weight is 118 lbs and 5.6 tall, not too large lady for you? Just joking!
I keep in fit and like different activities, let me know what activities you like? I hope you do not think that watching TV with bottle of bear every evening is good activity Smile) What do you do for living? I work as doctor (gynecologist) in the Hospital.
What is about your family? I have no kids by myself but have a lot of relatives, send me some pics of your family if you have. Have you ever been traveling abroad? What country do you wish to visit the most? I enjoy traveling very much. I need to go now, let me know if you got my pic
Kristina

One more thing I gotta add-I think this phrase I caught made me think of a “short” male character: I will try to describe myself and will be short. I definitely described myself as short!

Hello Kristina!
Sorry on a slow response, I am a writer a lot. I use yahoo personals much, if I make it to a use more it will need to be application on computer! I am from Untied States, but I guess you can know it obvious. So, I must ask the question, where is Camenca? I am guess Russian in nature since city name Moldova, but wrong could be indicated by you. I am apologies your country is not popular. Yahoo should recognize it anyways, it is a country, there are clearly daters there, I mean, there is you.
I have not had the date with foreign woman, and my dog is not dead. However, we both have other things to relate to. I am short, but I speak English. I am 34 years old, and my birthday is July . I search the good woman for serious relations, not imaginary friend, text, not clothing optional, I am too shy. I finished burying my ex two days ago. She went through windshield when she drove drunk and was made to land in a field of rocks.
I will admit I have bad habits too, my ex and I shared bad habits. I drink a 30 pack of beer a day since funeral, I smoke two packs of cigarettes a day, and sometimes I like to smoke crack. Not often, definitely not at work or before, but on day off it is great for a relaxed. My height of 3’2”, and weight of 175 lbs. I am not fit, but I do fit in some suitcases! This would make for less travel expense when we to travel on a trip together!
For activities, I will do anything but go to circus. They have tried to kidnap me & force me to work on many occasion, I will not absolute do it! I work at library as a book re-stocker. I enjoy climbing shelves, climbing is many an enjoyment for me. I have not the kids either, but siblings have them. I have not traveled with a broad, but would like to visit Russia! I got your pic, I need to upload some of mine on here.
Dan

Lucky for you, tonight it's just me

Any ship can be a minesweeper..once !! :)

http://suspenseandmystery.blogspot.com/

(in reply to anarchyintheuk)
Post #: 2462
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 9/23/2010 7:53:55 PM   
scott64

Another

Hi! Have good day! The computer in a service acquaintances found to me some structures of the people, which coincide with mine by inquiry. I previously studied them and has decided to send you to first the message because your structure seems to me more interesting. I hope, that you have time to send me some messages, That we could better learn each other. I shall tell slightly about myself; mine age 26 years, the friends name me Olga. I was not behind the husband and I live in an apartment my parents. In 2002 I have finished medical university, and 4 years I to work nurse in hospital of the city.
To me to like active rest, periodically I am engaged by sports for maintenance of a body. I love to travel and to be in different places, but my work does not allow me to do it frequently. I have much the friends, we sometimes together spend time, we play in billiards and bowling, We have other entertainment. I send you the picture, that you knew my person.
Also I want to ask you to send me some pictures you. Please ask things, interesting for you, about me and inform me some The information on you: what you love an entertainment? What your character? What qualities you love in the women? Whether you had the wife? I shall answer on your questions and to inform you it is more about itself in the following email! I shall wait your messages. Your friend Olga.

And now, his turn….

Olga-
Hi! I do have good day, you are the psychic one. Glad for you I am of the
computer services found to you by acquaintances of yours, and inquiry made by you. Which sections of structure of mine is most intellectually stimulating for brain of yours? I do find myself having brackets of time in which I could further make the communications with person you, for knowing of you would be the pleasure of mine.
As for to telling of myself, I have been in existence for 31 years, the parents named me Dan, but friends call me Dan, Danarchy, or "that crazy fart!". I too was not behind anyone, wedding bells have never been heard by me, but hopeful to me for listening to them at further way time event.
In 2003 school was begun for me, and hopeful I am to still someday achieve psychology degree, but injury to brain of mine has progress slowed for me. I am currently making of employment by way of fast food restaurant, but I am liking this work, for these are good people, and continuing my employment there I will do until further re-entrance at school at later days.
I am liking spending of time in bed asleep, especially when the headache
defeats me like the wrestling match with a Russian bear. The active one I am not, beer muscles are growing at catastrophic level. Activity more good, but headaches would crash, and intensity plus! I too sent you the picture, but picture already used in profile Me, so already known of you by the person me?
To tell what I love an entertainment, I like car crashes! Moving films with crashes of vehicles making adrenaline me surge, and music of noise with many guitars and drums speeding, with man screaming! Enjoyment fast cars, fast music, and simple women! I never had the wife, women flee my psychosis. I am the wild one who does not stop to smell the roses. I am train wreck.
Day good-
Dan

The reply

Hi Dan! I am pleased to receive your answer-back message. Thank for your picture, she me to like. I shall be to increase and to unpack it. Dan, yours e-mail means for me, that I too was interesting to you. You really Dan, see a picture me nice? Dan, at me is present to you. It is a lot of questions and I would like to ask them in the messages, I hope you will give me the answers on them - ok? You for me the nice man, And on this for me it is important to know your opinion about some things. I think, that you read my structure and could there see, that I have serious intentions to get acquainted with the good man for the relations.
I shall try to tell slightly about my character. I do not know as it to begin, I think, that I the very romantic man. I love to communicate with the people, it is pleasant to me good humor. I very much appreciate such qualities in the people, as a fidelity and honesty. I believe in love, and I consider it as a very valuable thing, which needs to be protected. I very much the jealous man. I adore, when me speak compliments and is
ready to listen to them indefinitely.
For me it is necessary, that around of me there was a cleanliness and order, I frequently am engaged harvest. Also to me to like to prepare meal, various tasty things. It is pleasant to me the romantic relations between the man and by the woman, but probably all women dream to get acquainted with good by the man to have with it the beautiful romantic relations. But frequently such things come to an end very quickly. I have no intention to spend myself for such acquaintances. While I have not met in the life of such man, to which I would decide to give back myself and life, but me would like to find such man. I think, that for the woman main to have in life not career or other success, and strong family and favorite man beside what to care of it. Tell please, what woman you dream to meet in the life? Excuse Dan, that I ask you to discuss such frank thing with by the man, which you know couple of days, but it is interesting to me to know It about you.
I shortly have written to you my sights on life, if to you there will be it interesting, that we can discuss these themes in more detail then. I shall wait for yours e-mail. Yours faithfully
Olga.

So he replied…

Olga, hello!
Many thanks are directed your way for returning my return of your returned e-mail. The thanks are offered again for you another picture sent, I you to like as well, of picture. I, Dan, really see a picture you nice! On the questions of you, I try answers to direct at you.
I you the nice woman, did read profile you, and acknowledgement that
structure you is seriousness of knowing the good man. I think that I also the very romantic woman. I funny with the people, good laughs is provided by me, for the people, to cause humor enjoyment of the persons many. I give compliments of you, you are the beauty, outside and within.
Keeping of my dwelling cleanliness is necessary, so it is done me, I cleaning enjoyment. I two know of person of attachment leavings too soon, often times I wish for handcuffs for the keeping. I am expertise of the cook, frozen dinners for the microwaving, canned pasta and canned soup are my specialties. In living time of mine, I hopeful of meeting the
woman who will manufacture many children of me. I to have great career as psychiatrist, but still long years from doing.
Choosy is not me, simply I to wish for woman of intelligence, beauty, and humor, just like me, except that I am not woman. Heart of gold too. And nice car. And an enormous bank account. Implants are nice too, but necessity they are not. Well, leaving I should be doing soon, sleeping to start, goodbye now!
Dan

(in reply to scott64)
Post #: 2463
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 9/23/2010 8:03:55 PM   
USSAmerica

Scott, I started getting a headache just trying to read those and follow the writing.  

Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie

(in reply to scott64)
Post #: 2464
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 9/23/2010 8:09:33 PM   
sprior

Is that a Hawker Hunter at the end of 28 Days Later?

"Grown ups are what's left when skool is finished."
"History started badly and hav been geting steadily worse."
- Nigel Molesworth.

(in reply to USSAmerica)
Post #: 2465
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 9/23/2010 8:09:49 PM   
Apollo11

Hi all,

Good evening!

Leo "Apollo11"

Prior Preparation & Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance!

A & B: WitW, WitE, WbtS, GGWaW, GGWaW2-AWD, HttR, CotA, BftB, CF
P: UV, WitP, WitP-AE

(in reply to USSAmerica)
Post #: 2466
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 9/23/2010 8:18:47 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: anarchyintheuk

In the Shaun of the Dead vein, I would suggest Black Sheep. No zombie fu, just angry sheep.

Such a visage! Somewhere, there's a terrified Scottsman running away screaming!

(in reply to anarchyintheuk)
Post #: 2467
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 9/23/2010 8:21:16 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: sprior

According to this site (last section on 'Trivia'), it was:

http://www.55fst-ramc.org.uk/front%20pages/FP_DOCUMENTS/DOCUMENTS_DATA/Air%20Defence/Hawker%20Hunter.pdf

(in reply to sprior)
Post #: 2468
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 9/23/2010 8:22:10 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: USS America

Scott, I started getting a headache just trying to read those and follow the writing.  

Why I said to you there are you head having aching just now I asked?

(in reply to USSAmerica)
Post #: 2469
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 9/23/2010 8:23:33 PM   
USSAmerica

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: anarchyintheuk

Such a visage! Somewhere, there's a terrified Scottsman running away screaming!

Do Scottsmen live in Kentucky?

Mike

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 2470
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 9/23/2010 8:24:34 PM   
USSAmerica

quote:

quote:

Why I said to you there are you head having aching just now I asked?

Ouch!

Mike

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 2471
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 9/23/2010 8:24:52 PM   
Mynok

quote:

Do Scottsmen live in Kentucky?

Yes.

Reading that is like whitewater rafting the internet......

< Message edited by Mynok -- 9/23/2010 8:26:00 PM >

"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown

(in reply to USSAmerica)
Post #: 2472
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 9/23/2010 8:35:29 PM   
Historiker

quote:

Was daddy sitting between the teens while they watched the movie?

Without any doubt: I am the spawn of evil - and the Bavarian Beer Monster (BBM)!

There's only one bad word and that's taxes. If any other word is good enough for sailors; it's good enough for you. - Ron Swanson

(in reply to sprior)
Post #: 2473
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 9/23/2010 8:37:32 PM   
USSAmerica

Speaking of the BBM... 

Mike

(in reply to Historiker)
Post #: 2474
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 9/23/2010 8:48:36 PM   
sprior

quote:

ORIGINAL: Historiker

quote:

Was daddy sitting between the teens while they watched the movie?

Sat on the sofa. Now watching Blackadder II

- Nigel Molesworth.

(in reply to Historiker)
Post #: 2475
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 9/23/2010 8:50:35 PM   
sprior

Beer

- Nigel Molesworth.

(in reply to sprior)
Post #: 2476
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 9/23/2010 8:56:52 PM   
USSAmerica

Parole - Tithe. 

Mike

(in reply to sprior)
Post #: 2477
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 9/23/2010 8:57:56 PM   
Mynok

quote:

Beer is good.

Fixed that for you.

"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown

(in reply to sprior)
Post #: 2478
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 9/23/2010 9:06:06 PM   
Historiker

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mynok

quote:

Beer is good.

Fixed that for you.

btw: I love amazon price mistakes. Last time, I recieved the latest Batman Blue-Ray for only 5 Euro, this time, they had tons of movies for only 1,50.
While they sent me the last one anyway, I might have exagerated it this time. 71 Blue-Rays for 105 Euro - I'm afraid they might cancel the order. If not...

Without any doubt: I am the spawn of evil - and the Bavarian Beer Monster (BBM)!

There's only one bad word and that's taxes. If any other word is good enough for sailors; it's good enough for you. - Ron Swanson

(in reply to Mynok)
Post #: 2479
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 9/23/2010 9:06:37 PM   
Historiker

quote:

Speaking of the BBM... 

What does that mean?

(in reply to USSAmerica)
Post #: 2480
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 9/23/2010 9:08:11 PM   
scott64

Need a setting,as in a place or country or city.

(in reply to Historiker)
Post #: 2481
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 9/23/2010 9:10:10 PM   
VSWG

Lisbon.

Also, check your inbox.

(in reply to scott64)
Post #: 2482
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 9/23/2010 9:11:17 PM   
Historiker

What will Jack Bauer do, if he stops the Terrorists after just 4 hours the next time? 20 hours live debriefing, filing notes, sitting behind his computer writing his memoires?

(in reply to scott64)
Post #: 2483
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 9/23/2010 9:14:17 PM   
scott64

Attachment (1)

(in reply to VSWG)
Post #: 2484
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 9/23/2010 9:38:49 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: scott1964

Katmandu!

(in reply to scott64)
Post #: 2485
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 9/23/2010 9:39:50 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Historiker

What will Jack Bauer do, if he stops the Terrorists after just 4 hours the next time? 20 hours live debriefing, filing notes, sitting behind his computer writing his memoires?

I think he spends 20 hours waterboarding the guy-just in case he left something out.

(in reply to Historiker)
Post #: 2486
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 9/23/2010 9:41:27 PM   
Grollub

quote:

Ulan Bator.

“Not mastering metaphores is like cooking pasta when the train is delayed"

(in reply to scott64)
Post #: 2487
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 9/23/2010 9:53:48 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

Walla Walla, Washington.

Wagga Wagga, Australia.

Watts, California.

(in reply to scott64)
Post #: 2488
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 9/23/2010 9:54:40 PM   
scott64

quote:

quote:

Katmandu!

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 2489
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 9/23/2010 9:56:59 PM   
scott64

quote:

ORIGINAL: Grollub

quote:

Ulan Bator.

Close but no cigar.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Grollub)
Post #: 2490
Page:   <<   < prev  81 82 [83] 84 85   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room >> RE: THE THREAD!!! Page: <<   < prev  81 82 [83] 84 85   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI