Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: The heavy foot of Erik

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: The heavy foot of Erik Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: The heavy foot of Erik - 6/3/2010 9:02:17 PM   
NefariousKoel

I've just reported you all!!

Erik: Bring the hammer down! Leave none alive!

(in reply to Jevhaddah)
Post #: 31
RE: The heavy foot of Erik - 6/4/2010 7:36:48 AM   
ilovestrategy

quote:

ORIGINAL: NefariousKoel

I've just reported you all!!

Erik: Bring the hammer down! Leave none alive!

I just never could find an excuse to post this emoticon. Sorry Nef!

After 16 years, Civ II still has me in it's clutches LOL!!!
Now CIV IV has me in it's evil clutches!

(in reply to NefariousKoel)
Post #: 32
RE: The heavy foot of Erik - 6/5/2010 1:43:56 AM   
axisandallies

quote:

ORIGINAL: Yogi the Great

I'm not really warmonger, I just play one on the computer.

well said!

Stupid rebellion, anyhow....D. Vader

(in reply to Yogi the Great)
Post #: 33
RE: The heavy foot of Erik - 6/5/2010 4:10:07 AM   
Goblin

quote:

ORIGINAL: Doggie

But someone has to warn the public about the Canadian menace.

(in reply to Doggie)
Post #: 34
RE: The heavy foot of Erik - 6/5/2010 10:42:54 AM   
Phatguy

quote:

What about some of us who live just a itsy bitsy bit away from the Canuckians? Are we also a menace? My wife has family in Newfoundland...Is she a menace? I could get rid of her...Make the USA safe again from those sneaky Canadians and thier nefarious plots to make us all hockey-crazed, bacon eatin' loons.........

(in reply to Doggie)
Post #: 35
RE: The heavy foot of Erik - 6/5/2010 11:15:28 AM   
Zap

quote:

ORIGINAL: Goblin

quote:

I do like Canadian bacon. . Something good does come from Canada.They can keep bringing that across the border.

(in reply to Goblin)
Post #: 36
RE: The heavy foot of Erik - 6/5/2010 2:52:23 PM   
Phatguy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Zap

quote:

ORIGINAL: Goblin

quote:

I do like Canadian bacon. . Something good does come from Canada.They can keep bringing that across the border.

they send us bacon, we send 'em strippers......

(in reply to Zap)
Post #: 37
RE: The heavy foot of Erik - 6/5/2010 3:00:53 PM   
MajFrankBurns

Didn't they send us Sandra Bullocks?

(in reply to Phatguy)
Post #: 38
RE: The heavy foot of Erik - 6/5/2010 8:45:22 PM   
Phatguy

quote:

ORIGINAL: MajFrankBurns

Didn't they send us Sandra Bullocks?

close enough to bacon

(in reply to MajFrankBurns)
Post #: 39
RE: The heavy foot of Erik - 6/5/2010 8:51:32 PM   
KG Erwin

Canada also gave us Neil Young. For everything else, they get a pass.

Thank you! "Keep On Rockin in the Free World" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQccK0F1_iY

Another favorite: http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=50295490

< Message edited by KG Erwin -- 6/5/2010 9:04:17 PM >

(in reply to Phatguy)
Post #: 40
RE: The heavy foot of Erik - 6/5/2010 10:21:41 PM   
Doggie

Canadians look almost human without their quilted parkas. The round heads give them away, so Canadians are almost never seen without a goofy hat with furry ear muffs.

Famous Canadians:

William Shatner

Keanu Reeves

Celine Dion

Alanis Morissette

Avril Lavigne

Nuff said. These people don't belong in a civilized society.

CANADIAN BACON IS PEOPLE!!!!!!

(in reply to KG Erwin)
Post #: 41
RE: The heavy foot of Erik - 6/5/2010 10:42:18 PM   
Arctic Blast

Dammit, stop warning...errr...needlessly alarming people about the very real...uhhh...perceived Canadian menace!

Meditation on inevitable death should be performed daily.

(in reply to Doggie)
Post #: 42
RE: The heavy foot of Erik - 6/5/2010 11:37:30 PM   
NefariousKoel

quote:

ORIGINAL: apathetic lurker

...Make the USA safe again from those sneaky Canadians and thier nefarious plots to make us all hockey-crazed, bacon eatin' loons.........

I resent having my plots likened to Canuckistanis!

(in reply to Phatguy)
Post #: 43
RE: The heavy foot of Erik - 6/6/2010 1:01:12 AM   
Goblin

How did they get away with 'bacon' in the title?   It's frikkin' ham.

Goblin

(in reply to NefariousKoel)
Post #: 44
RE: The heavy foot of Erik - 6/6/2010 1:04:56 AM   
Jeffrey H.

quote:

quote:

What about some of us who live just a itsy bitsy bit away from the Canuckians? Are we also a menace? My wife has family in Newfoundland...Is she a menace? I could get rid of her...Make the USA safe again from those sneaky Canadians and thier nefarious plots to make us all hockey-crazed, bacon eatin' loons.........

Your wife's a 'Newfie' ? A Canadian friend of mine in college used to make fun of them.

History began July 4th, 1776. Anything before that was a mistake.

Ron Swanson

(in reply to Phatguy)
Post #: 45
RE: The heavy foot of Erik - 6/6/2010 1:41:46 AM   
junk2drive

Real Canadian bacon is pork tenderloin. That ham on your pizza is a cheap trick by your pizza place.

Jeffery, search you tube for newfie

(in reply to Jeffrey H.)
Post #: 46
RE: The heavy foot of Erik - 6/6/2010 4:45:27 AM   
planner 3

Newfie=Resident of Newfoundland, they drink a homebrew called Screech. Great hunting and fishing and fantastic scenery (if you can get into the backwoods to see it). Eastern Nfld. French decendants, Western Nfld. Scotch-Irish blend (no not blended whiskey)...

"As Pogo said, 'We have met the enemy and he is us' "

(in reply to junk2drive)
Post #: 47
RE: The heavy foot of Erik - 6/6/2010 4:55:06 AM   
Phatguy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Jeffrey H.

quote:

quote:

Your wife's a 'Newfie' ? A Canadian friend of mine in college used to make fun of them.

Um no.she is worse.. she's Irish(just kidding about the worse)...some of her family married into some tire mogul family up north..Now they are the Newfies that we have to go visit every year.....Good bacon though.......

< Message edited by apathetic lurker -- 6/6/2010 4:57:40 AM >

(in reply to Jeffrey H.)
Post #: 48
RE: The heavy foot of Erik - 6/6/2010 5:54:48 AM   
Jeffrey H.

quote:

ORIGINAL: junk2drive

Real Canadian bacon is pork tenderloin. That ham on your pizza is a cheap trick by your pizza place.

Jeffery, search you tube for newfie

The "streaky" sort we Amercians call 'bacon' is the belly of the animal, other countries, places, call the tenderloin the "bacon".

Just joking about the newfie thing. My mom lived in Labrador City for a number of years.

History began July 4th, 1776. Anything before that was a mistake.

Ron Swanson

(in reply to junk2drive)
Post #: 49
RE: The heavy foot of Erik - 6/13/2010 1:40:47 AM   
Kubel

Back in the olden days when I was in the army we didn't discuss "Women, Politics or Religion" in the mess...I have no doubt it saved me from endless months as a duty officer.
No politics on theses forums is a great idea.

oh I'm bored awaiting my PBEM AE opponent to send his turn.

Don
"Our profession should always be crowned by heroic death in battle" Generalfeldmarschall Fedor von Bock

(in reply to Jevhaddah)
Post #: 50
RE: The heavy foot of Erik - 10/24/2010 9:13:25 PM   
Boarspear

Funny, I just came from a Marine family day gathering (for my son) where standing in the chow line we discussed politics! However, no one dared to talk about football (might lead to bloodshed).

I'd like to take this opportunity to ask if Matrix has any political asylum program for the few refugees streaming away from the defunct Ryan Ross forum (CC HQ, or whatever it was called). Yes, I
am one of the ones who love free form discussions and generally dislike being told what I can or can't say. But I've changed, by gum! (Yes, I signed the forum rules and will try to keep my mouth shut).

(in reply to Kubel)
Post #: 51
Family friendly - 10/24/2010 9:27:23 PM   
wworld7

quote:

ORIGINAL: Boarspear

Funny, I just came from a Marine family day gathering (for my son) where standing in the chow line we discussed politics! However, no one dared to talk about football (might lead to bloodshed).

I'd like to take this opportunity to ask if Matrix has any political asylum program for the few refugees streaming away from the defunct Ryan Ross forum (CC HQ, or whatever it was called). Yes, I
am one of the ones who love free form discussions and generally dislike being told what I can or can't say. But I've changed, by gum! (Yes, I signed the forum rules and will try to keep my mouth shut).

Boarspear,

Matrix forums are family friendly forum, which may limit what you may be looking for. If you want no restrictions try the wargammer.

http://www.wargamer.com/

Then ask the mod for access to the R&P forum, and you'll have freedom to say pretty much anything you want.

Flipper

(in reply to Boarspear)
Post #: 52
RE: Family friendly - 10/24/2010 9:49:09 PM   
Boarspear

Are you saying you want me to go away? ;) Thanks for the info -- I don't intend to say anything out of line (if I can help it).

Curious about your choice of words, though -- I haven't said anything "family" unfriendly yet have I? I never knew my family to visit wargaming forums,
but I don't think I would write anything that would embarrass, say, my grandmother (which would be hard to do from beyond the grave, at any event).

I have been here before in another guise -- my real "name" was Boar, and now I can't get the server to recognize my email to reset the password. Feel free to
merge my account if you have that power. I came here mainly to contact former gaming "family," btw -- Andrew, Joe, and other wargamers. As for wargame threads,
I've always lurked on them mainly, and usually for more information. Matrix is the last word in gaming -- my flame and lame days are over. Scout's honor.

(in reply to wworld7)
Post #: 53
RE: Family friendly - 10/24/2010 10:28:04 PM   
wworld7

quote:

Are you saying you want me to go away? ;) Thanks for the info -- I don't intend to say anything out of line (if I can help it).

Curious about your choice of words, though -- I haven't said anything "family" unfriendly yet have I? I never knew my family to visit wargaming forums,
but I don't think I would write anything that would embarrass, say, my grandmother (which would be hard to do from beyond the grave, at any event).

I have been here before in another guise -- my real "name" was Boar, and now I can't get the server to recognize my email to reset the password. Feel free to
merge my account if you have that power. I came here mainly to contact former gaming "family," btw -- Andrew, Joe, and other wargamers. As for wargame threads,
I've always lurked on them mainly, and usually for more information. Matrix is the last word in gaming -- my flame and lame days are over. Scout's honor.

No, I didn't mean to imply you were not family friendly. It appeared you were looking for a free (from limitations) and loose discussion. That is why I posted the link to Wargammer, many of us use both sites. Here at Matrix there are strict limitations (Erik is very fair) and at the other they have a sub-forum where "anything" goes.

As for login, you should open a ticket with the Help Desk and they may be able to help you.

Good luck,

Flipper

(in reply to Boarspear)
Post #: 54
RE: The heavy foot of Erik - 10/25/2010 12:32:14 AM   
Simulation01

quote:

Roll Tide!

"Tho' much is taken, much abides; and though we are not now that strength which in old days moved Earth and Heaven; that which we are, we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will." -Tennyson

(in reply to Boarspear)
Post #: 55
RE: The heavy foot of Erik - 10/25/2010 12:59:22 AM   
Doggie

quote:

I'd like to take this opportunity to ask if Matrix has any political asylum program for the few refugees streaming away from the defunct Ryan Ross forum (CC HQ,

You know perfectly well where to find that. I have been running the sucessor to the NAMB and Art of War forums for the last seven years.

If you're a troll looking for a moderator's skirt to hide behind, this aint for you. If you insult someone, they can insult you back. Whining to the moderator to lock the thread won't get you anywhere.

Obnoxious trolls with a neo nazi political agenda **cough** Slaakman **cough** are ruthlessly oppressed. Anyone else is free to make a fool of themselves. There is even a special forum for British subjects by british subjects, where readers can puzzle over incomprehensible Britiush politics.

In contrast, the theater and gaming forums are strictly moderatrated, and obnoixious posters are water boarded on sight, without regard to politics or nationality.

(in reply to Simulation01)
Post #: 56
RE: The heavy foot of Erik - 10/25/2010 1:07:23 AM   
Doggie

But let us not be distracted from important thing in this thread - The Canadian Menace. These round headed, parka wearing misanthropes have to be stopped. Erik is vacationing in Quebec, or as we know it, the seventh sphere of Hell.

(in reply to Doggie)
Post #: 57
RE: The heavy foot of Erik - 10/25/2010 1:32:06 AM   
SLAAKMAN

The Hound,
quote:

If you're a troll looking for a moderator's skirt to hide behind, this aint for you. If you insult someone, they can insult you back. Whining to the moderator to lock the thread won't get you anywhere.

That is a patently false deception. Doggie merely sidesteps his sinfulness by banning political dissidents. He is in league with Kim Jong Il.

quote:

Obnoxious trolls with a neo nazi political agenda **cough** Slaakman **cough** are ruthlessly oppressed. Anyone else is free to make a fool of themselves. There is even a special forum for British subjects by british subjects, where readers can puzzle over incomprehensible Britiush politics.

Obviously those who oppose the wickedness of the Canine-Revolutionary-Priapism-Inflamation agenda is labeled in accordance with Godwins Law & hypocritically censored. Doggie's latent evilness is Global Menace #1 & must be defeated before its too late.  

Minions of the Mutt.

Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill

(in reply to Doggie)
Post #: 58
RE: The heavy foot of Erik - 10/25/2010 1:34:38 AM   
junk2drive

And Celine has anchor babies now.

(in reply to Doggie)
Post #: 59
RE: The heavy foot of Erik - 10/25/2010 1:35:02 AM   
bairdlander2

quote:

But let us not be distracted from important thing in this thread - The Canadian Menace. These round headed, parka wearing misanthropes have to be stopped. Erik is vacationing in Quebec, or as we know it, the seventh sphere of Hell.
,you cant stop us,praise Allah

(in reply to Doggie)
Post #: 60
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: The heavy foot of Erik Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI