Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Harpoon Ultimate

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Larry Bond's Harpoon - Commander's Edition >> Harpoon Ultimate Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Harpoon Ultimate - 11/10/2010 5:34:48 PM   
cchiang

Ok, I just bought Harpoon Ultimate (I already have the previous versions of CE and ANW, but I thought I support the developers).
Couple of things that I've noticed that annoys me.
1.. When the program starts, you're in the "Select Battleset" screen. On the bottom of the screen, there is the 20th anniversary of Harpoon, and to the bottom right the "Digital Military Art".
I can't click any of the links !!!, so what's the point of "Click for all installed Art" ?

2.. While playing IOPG, 3.0 The Storm, I noticed that the picture of Tornado F3 and G1 are wrong, it has the picture of F6.....if you have one picture wrong here, I wonder how many else are there...

Can I fix #2 myself, or should I wait for a Patch? A patch is coming right?

Post #: 1
RE: Harpoon Ultimate - 11/10/2010 6:39:19 PM   
TonyE

1. The battleset selector has to be dismissed before you can click on the active links (they aren't all active all the time).  The battleset selector is a modal dialog meaning it must be dealt with before you can tread elsewhere.

2. 99.9% chance this will never be fixed.  We don't have tools to edit battlesets prior to EC2000 and only the EC2003 and newer battlesets are reasonable to edit.  Legacy battlesets like the original IOPG are just that, legacy, locked in time in terms of content. 

2a. Yes, patches will come, you can always check out the status of development at http://www.harpgamer.com (check out Release Notes http://harpgamer.com/harpforum/index.php?showtopic=2395 and the beta area to get a feel for what is being investigated).

Sincerely,
Tony Eischens
Harpoon (HC, HCE, HUCE, Classic) programmer
HarpGamer.com Co-Owner

(in reply to cchiang)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Larry Bond's Harpoon - Commander's Edition >> Harpoon Ultimate Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI