Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

I love this forum- its next best thing after playing WITE

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> I love this forum- its next best thing after playing WITE Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
I love this forum- its next best thing after playing WITE - 12/29/2010 6:20:50 AM   
rtb1017

This forum has gone from when is it being released and salivating over the AAR's to a really lively discussion. The mandatgory family things have impacted my playing time. My wife nudges me when I seem to be daydreaming playing this game instead of her relatives house. I am also behind on my Netflix movies because of this.

This forum also has very helpful discussions. I alltogether see this as very constructive. A lot of people have a passion for this game and it shows. There maybe bugs but realistically I still love it. I migrated to playing Xbox because of a lack of good PC games like this. This game has brought me back.
Post #: 1
RE: I love this forum- its next best thing after playin... - 12/29/2010 6:33:40 AM   
CarnageINC

Yeah, you can always tell a Matrix hit when their forums go crazy   The support for their games from developers, programmers and players is great.  Its a perfect way to help learn the in's and out's of the games.

(in reply to rtb1017)
Post #: 2
RE: I love this forum- its next best thing after playin... - 12/29/2010 9:53:41 AM   
Redmarkus5

I went to bed last night and had a dream about how to attack Army Group South... Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

WitE2 tester, WitW, WitP, CMMO, CM2, GTOS, GTMF, WP & WPP, TOAW4, BA2

(in reply to CarnageINC)
Post #: 3
RE: I love this forum- its next best thing after playin... - 12/29/2010 10:07:50 AM   
warspite1

quote:

ORIGINAL: redmarkus4

I went to bed last night and had a dream about how to attack Army Group South... Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Warspite1

Well if you are playing as the Germans - I guess thats a bad thing!

England expects that every man will do his duty. Horatio Nelson October 1805

(in reply to Redmarkus5)
Post #: 4
RE: I love this forum- its next best thing after playin... - 12/29/2010 10:15:42 AM   
Redmarkus5

LOL

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 5
RE: I love this forum- its next best thing after playin... - 12/29/2010 10:29:53 AM   
rtb1017

quote:

If you were Rumanians then it is a nightmare,

(in reply to Redmarkus5)
Post #: 6
RE: I love this forum- its next best thing after playin... - 12/29/2010 10:30:30 AM   
Redmarkus5

Ha ha. Luckily I am Soviets...

(in reply to rtb1017)
Post #: 7
RE: I love this forum- its next best thing after playin... - 12/29/2010 1:52:17 PM   
Altaris

Ever since I picked this game up, I spend 20-30 mins laying in bed thinking of strategies before I can get to sleep. Then I have a dream about it within the first hour of sleep, one that I always end up waking up from and rethinking strategy for 10-15 mins before I get back to sleep. It's weird...

(in reply to Redmarkus5)
Post #: 8
RE: I love this forum- its next best thing after playin... - 12/29/2010 3:02:11 PM   
iAM.stormer

I know! This game is so addictive, and this forum is great. Visiting the forum every day now. And it has become as addictive as the game. Great help when trying to master this game.

(in reply to Altaris)
Post #: 9
RE: I love this forum- its next best thing after playin... - 12/29/2010 5:05:12 PM   
MrLongleg

Couldn't agree more. Soon we will need a self help group for addicted players

MrLongleg

Life is too short to drink bad wine ;-)

(in reply to iAM.stormer)
Post #: 10
RE: I love this forum- its next best thing after playin... - 12/29/2010 5:45:14 PM   
bairdlander2

quote:

Thats funny,I woke up the other morning and was dreaming one of my corps commanders was saying "you have to make my decisions for me because Im dead"

(in reply to Redmarkus5)
Post #: 11
RE: I love this forum- its next best thing after playin... - 12/30/2010 3:29:54 AM   
parusski

quote:

ORIGINAL: rtb1017

This forum has gone from when is it being released and salivating over the AAR's to a really lively discussion. The mandatgory family things have impacted my playing time. My wife nudges me when I seem to be daydreaming playing this game instead of her relatives house. I am also behind on my Netflix movies because of this.

This forum also has very helpful discussions. I alltogether see this as very constructive. A lot of people have a passion for this game and it shows. There maybe bugs but realistically I still love it. I migrated to playing Xbox because of a lack of good PC games like this. This game has brought me back.

I know how you feel. For years I have been able to play games on one monitor while streaming Netflix(or watching a DVD from them)on another monitor. But this game sucks me in and I have no idea what is happening with any movie or tv show I am supposed to be watching.

As to the forum, I have never spent so much time reading any individual game forum as much as I do WitE. I have literally gotten very little work done since this game was released. This is compounded by the fact that I work mostly from my home. So I may be facing divorce and joblessness soon.

"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman

(in reply to rtb1017)
Post #: 12
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> I love this forum- its next best thing after playing WITE Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI