Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

USA production

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room >> USA production Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
USA production - 1/13/2011 5:37:37 PM   
jgsIII

Does the USA player have to manage production in a game? I see lots of forum items on JPN production and how to do it but I don't see much on the USA. So for USA is it a mange if you want to situation?
Post #: 1
RE: USA production - 1/13/2011 6:05:40 PM   
Mundy

Nope.

Ed-

(in reply to jgsIII)
Post #: 2
RE: USA production - 1/13/2011 6:40:57 PM   
SuluSea

You can keep a plane model from upgrading by turning it off but that's about it as far as production.

It wouldn't hurt to have a few AKLs ferrying resources from Hilo to Pearl and one tanker full of oil per year from maybe Abadan to Melbourne/Sydney to feed refineries but it's not a must for the allied player.

< Message edited by SuluSea -- 1/13/2011 6:43:13 PM >

"There’s no such thing as a bitter person who keeps the bitterness to himself.” ~ Erwin Lutzer

(in reply to Mundy)
Post #: 3
RE: USA production - 1/13/2011 8:15:48 PM   
Bullwinkle58

quote:

ORIGINAL: SuluSea

You can keep a plane model from upgrading by turning it off but that's about it as far as production.

It wouldn't hurt to have a few AKLs ferrying resources from Hilo to Pearl and one tanker full of oil per year from maybe Abadan to Melbourne/Sydney to feed refineries but it's not a must for the allied player.

The beta and thus the coming patch has more Allied production options. For example, I have all of the HI production in Oz turned off now. Makes sending fuel there a lot easier.

The Moose

(in reply to SuluSea)
Post #: 4
RE: USA production - 1/14/2011 12:41:03 AM   
vettim89

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bullwinkle58

quote:

The beta and thus the coming patch has more Allied production options. For example, I have all of the HI production in Oz turned off now. Makes sending fuel there a lot easier.

Helelujah! If the Allies cannot have any control over their production, it seems unfair to make them pay for it anyway

"We have met the enemy and they are ours" - Commodore O.H. Perry

(in reply to Bullwinkle58)
Post #: 5
RE: USA production - 1/14/2011 12:48:38 AM   
Bullwinkle58

quote:

ORIGINAL: vettim89

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bullwinkle58

quote:

Helelujah! If the Allies cannot have any control over their production, it seems unfair to make them pay for it anyway

Well, I was getting supplies out of it, but when Sydney hit 1.8 million I thought I had enough for awhile.

The Moose

(in reply to vettim89)
Post #: 6
RE: USA production - 1/17/2011 12:24:14 AM   
jgsIII

Thanks all for the information. I appreciate your time to reply.

(in reply to Bullwinkle58)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room >> USA production Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI