USA production (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room

jgsIII -> USA production (1/13/2011 5:37:37 PM)

Does the USA player have to manage production in a game? I see lots of forum items on JPN production and how to do it but I don't see much on the USA. So for USA is it a mange if you want to situation?

Mundy -> RE: USA production (1/13/2011 6:05:40 PM)

Nope.

Ed-

SuluSea -> RE: USA production (1/13/2011 6:40:57 PM)

You can keep a plane model from upgrading by turning it off but that's about it as far as production.

It wouldn't hurt to have a few AKLs ferrying resources from Hilo to Pearl and one tanker full of oil per year from maybe Abadan to Melbourne/Sydney to feed refineries but it's not a must for the allied player.

Bullwinkle58 -> RE: USA production (1/13/2011 8:15:48 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: SuluSea

You can keep a plane model from upgrading by turning it off but that's about it as far as production.

It wouldn't hurt to have a few AKLs ferrying resources from Hilo to Pearl and one tanker full of oil per year from maybe Abadan to Melbourne/Sydney to feed refineries but it's not a must for the allied player.

The beta and thus the coming patch has more Allied production options. For example, I have all of the HI production in Oz turned off now. Makes sending fuel there a lot easier.

vettim89 -> RE: USA production (1/14/2011 12:41:03 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bullwinkle58

quote:

The beta and thus the coming patch has more Allied production options. For example, I have all of the HI production in Oz turned off now. Makes sending fuel there a lot easier.

Helelujah! If the Allies cannot have any control over their production, it seems unfair to make them pay for it anyway

Bullwinkle58 -> RE: USA production (1/14/2011 12:48:38 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: vettim89

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bullwinkle58

quote:

Helelujah! If the Allies cannot have any control over their production, it seems unfair to make them pay for it anyway

Well, I was getting supplies out of it, but when Sydney hit 1.8 million I thought I had enough for awhile.

jgsIII -> RE: USA production (1/17/2011 12:24:14 AM)

Thanks all for the information. I appreciate your time to reply.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI