Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Default Sort of Designs Screen

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Default Sort of Designs Screen Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Default Sort of Designs Screen - 2/27/2011 9:40:19 AM   
qqqqqq666

Another question from me. :)

How can I return the Designs screen on its default sorting setting? After i meddle with the sorting categories (eg. Role, Subrole etc), it can get messed up.

Thanks again :)
Post #: 1
RE: Default Sort of Designs Screen - 2/27/2011 9:48:03 AM   
Data

I think the initial sort is made by date though it's not visible. So if you sort on latest designs you should be there. I'll be checking a little on this as well, I always wanted to know this but always forgot to verify. In case the default sort order is not one of those listed we can't get back, afaik the same for expansion planner or any other sorted list.

...Igniting stellar cores....Recharging reactors...Recalibrating hyperdrives....

(in reply to qqqqqq666)
Post #: 2
RE: Default Sort of Designs Screen - 2/27/2011 1:14:02 PM   
Data

Just fired a new one to check this, indeed none of the existing sorts is used for the default sorting. So it seems that we cannot get the default sorting back once we've played with the others. Maybe a save / load would reset this but even if it works it's too much trouble....unless you really want it.

...Igniting stellar cores....Recharging reactors...Recalibrating hyperdrives....

(in reply to Data)
Post #: 3
RE: Default Sort of Designs Screen - 2/27/2011 4:51:38 PM   
frugaldude

You can reach the default sort by double clicking any of the titles.  Then close the window and when reopened you should have the default sort.
I found first sorting a wider column to such as 'names' to see the little sort arrow and then double clicking to make sure the arrow vanishes helps.

(in reply to Data)
Post #: 4
RE: Default Sort of Designs Screen - 2/27/2011 5:33:37 PM   
Data

nice to see you again frugaldude..I also noticed the doubleclicking that makes the sort (either ascending or descending) go away but never closed / reopened the window after that
after just doubleclicking the sort does goes away but the default doesn't get back, will close / open the window again....good find

(in reply to frugaldude)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Default Sort of Designs Screen Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI