Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Star Sentinel Tactics Gets An Update

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Science Fiction] >> Star Sentinel Tactics >> Star Sentinel Tactics Gets An Update Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Star Sentinel Tactics Gets An Update - 3/1/2011 4:38:03 AM   
SeanD

A few field remedies for this tactical space game so it can keep battling on!

Matrix Games and Star Sentinel Tactics Inc. (www.starsentineltactics.com) are pleased to release the comprehensive 1.01 update for their sci-fi turn-based tactical game, Star Sentinel Tactics. The update fixes a variety of bugs, allows adjustments to fix an issue with mouse scrolling, and added a setting to disable positional audio.

Star Sentinel Tactics is a turn-based tactical game that puts you in command of a squad of elite United Alliance marines - the Star Sentinels - as they battle to stop a race of bloodthirsty reptilians launching a devastating attack on our Galaxy! Along the way you'll have to use sharp thinking and effective tactics as you encounter giant mechs, rotting zombies, mutants and a host of other foes - all intent on your destruction!

Star Sentinel Tactics takes the classic turn-based tactical combat strategy games, and brings them bang up to date with 3d graphics, realistic line-of-sight, an engaging story, and an array of new weapons and enemies. This is sci-fi tactical combat at its purest with all the focus on leading your soldiers through varied and engaging tactical situations to ultimately save life as we know it!

Get the update here. The update is comprehensive and will bring all previous versions of Star Sentinel Tactics to version 1.01. Get more information on of Star Sentinel Tactics from its official product page.

Sean Drummy

Marketing and Press Relations Manager
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Science Fiction] >> Star Sentinel Tactics >> Star Sentinel Tactics Gets An Update Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI