Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Problems with mouse-performance.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Tech Support >> RE: Problems with mouse-performance. Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Problems with mouse-performance. - 12/21/2010 2:59:06 PM   
Templer_12

In V1.01 the problems enjoy a comback.

(in reply to Bobswanson53)
Post #: 61
RE: Problems with mouse-performance. - 12/21/2010 6:25:18 PM   
Helpless

quote:

Can we get a time frame for a comprehensive patch? Beta2 worked good for me but the current 101 patch has me part way back to the slow original mouse performance. I guess I can go back and try and download Beta2 but this is getting a little old. Keep up the good effort.

It is getting very close. Today's version which will go to testers might be the a candidate for the open beta. Also everyone who is experiences mouse click issues can send me a PM and I'll send the latest patch to try.

Pavel Zagzin
WITE/WITW/WITE-2 Development

Post #: 62
RE: Problems with mouse-performance. - 12/21/2010 6:40:29 PM   
Toby42

quote:

ORIGINAL: Helpless

quote:

Can we get a time frame for a comprehensive patch? Beta2 worked good for me but the current 101 patch has me part way back to the slow original mouse performance. I guess I can go back and try and download Beta2 but this is getting a little old. Keep up the good effort.

It is getting very close. Today's version which will go to testers might be the a candidate for the open beta. Also everyone who is experiences mouse click issues can send me a PM and I'll send the latest patch to try.

Good! This mouse problem drives me crazy. I'm going to wear out my mouse with all of the re-clicks (Just kidding on wearing out the mouse)

Tony

(in reply to Helpless)
Post #: 63
RE: Problems with mouse-performance. - 12/21/2010 7:49:12 PM   
joey

quote:

quote:

I did. I have been using the new beta candidate for about a 1/2 hour now. All mouse operation has been as advertised - the beta seems to work! I am grateful. j

(in reply to Helpless)
Post #: 64
RE: Problems with mouse-performance. - 12/22/2010 10:50:39 PM   
Templer_12

quote:

quote:

Hi Helpless,

Thank you have sent me the latest patches.
-# 1 new compiler - larger file and
-# 2 older compiler - smaller file

I can find no noticeable difference between the two.
I am using # 1,the new compiler, now.
The general changes are, so far I've found them, very good.

Most important, the mouse responds quicker again. So be it - that makes WitE much more fun.

Three cheers and one banana for Helpless!

Can it be, that the patch improved the move animation speed?

< Message edited by Templer -- 12/22/2010 11:14:04 PM >

(in reply to Helpless)
Post #: 65
RE: Problems with mouse-performance. - 4/13/2011 7:08:11 PM   
Bobswanson53

My mouse and system lag issues only remain when the unit soft setting is support units. Settings of nothing, exp, moral etc works great.

(in reply to Templer_12)
Post #: 66
RE: Problems with mouse-performance. - 4/13/2011 7:33:46 PM   
Helpless

Support unit soft factor is the most CPU intensive. I don't feel the slowdown, but it could be visible on less powerful machines.

Pavel Zagzin
WITE/WITW/WITE-2 Development

Post #: 67
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Tech Support >> RE: Problems with mouse-performance. Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI